MASKED RIDER GENERATIONS - Legacy of the Hunted (Gohan & TreasureSniper)

TreasureSniper

Edgepeasant
Invitation Status
Look for groups, Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
Beginner, Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
Male
"I am afraid we can't do that Takumi, not right now at least. It'll take some time for the Kingliner to penetrate this stronghold's defenses. Until then..." Kaito raised his gun towards Shadow Moon. "We're gonna need to take care of things ourselves. I'll take on Shadow Moon, I trust that you and my riders can handle the rest." Kaito turned to Takumi, entrusting him to take care of the Orga & Odin "Let's speed through this." He signaled Takumi for a speed attack combination. The cyan rider slotted the clock up card into his driver and activated it for a high-speed assault. "ATTACK RIDE: CLOCK UP". With this massive boost in speed, Kaito ran past the two gold riders, snatching Orga's Stlanzer, ripping it right away from his hands. Kaito proceeds to run circles around Shadow Moon at breakneck speed while bombarding him with a barrage of energy bolts from his driver. After a few rotations, the cyan rider would charge the pseudo rider from behind, with the intention of ramming the stolen weapon into his enemy's left knee to immobilize him. Cyborg or not, Shadow Moon was not invincible. "How the hell do you know about me? Who tipped you off?"

Upon seeing the now disarmed Orga, the two advent riders summoned their respective advent beast, sending the dragons for a diving attack towards the two enemy riders. This was followed up with consecutive shots from both their Dragvisor Zwei. Although they may not do much damage to Odin, Orga would surely feel something from such an attack.

Thanks to the help of Momotaros and Kuuga, Satoru was able to pull them both into the mirror world. While traveling through the mirror world, Satoru could see Kaito and Takumi engaged in combat. "This doesn't look good.. what should we do?" Satoru questioned his sensei, hoping he would have a plan.

Gohan

Free thinker, loner
Original poster
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, One post per week
Writing Levels
Adept
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Shadow Moon crossed his legs, unconcerned. "I learned enough, from when I was brainwashed by the Rider Hunters. But watching your every move helped quite a bit." he said simply. "Seems like you don't know how to trust your toy soldiers." he said mockingly.

Odin knocked away all of Kaito's energy bolts. "I've got some of my own, of course." Shadow Moon boasted. Takumi rushed at Odin, engaging him at high speed.

While J was rampaging, Leo and some flying attackers were assaulting him with energy blasts. Meanwhile, Kaixa came in to support Orga. He slashed away the advent riders attacks with his sword.

Yusuke thought about it for a moment. "Like Momo said, we need to get out of here. I get the feeling he's got a reason he tagged along with us. So we'll talk then." he said, looking at Momotaros for a moment. "We're almost to the exit, keep moving."

TreasureSniper

Edgepeasant
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
Beginner, Intermediate
Male
"No.. We can't just leave them fight alone!" Satoru said, defiantly as he exited the mirror world the join the fight against the enemy riders. With the survive card in hand, his axe visor transforms into a polearm like weapon. The temperature of the surrounding area started to rapidly drop, freezing the feet of all the enemy riders to the ground. "SURVIVE!" a blizzard temporarily cover's Satoru's body, evolving him into the new form. He remerges from the cold, baring a more regal version of his armor along with a fur collar. With this new form, he charges forward attacking Kaixa and Orga at the same time. With each strike, he applied a thick layer of frost over his opponents, making it more difficult for them to move.

"Damn it, Kid.... I AM GOING IN TOO" Momotaros entered the fray slashing wildly at the cold and freezing Kaixa. "Looks like we are all in this together now." J attempted to swat the flying attackers and psyga like pesky flies away from him while also punching more holes into the compound, further destabilizing its structure. "Well well well, it seems the tides have turned. Do yourself a favour and give up already. You are outnumbered, outmatched and most importantly... outgunned." Kaito quickly inserted two cards into his driver during the commotion to unleash his next attack. "ATTACK RIDE: ILLUSION, BLAST" Four illusions appear around Kaito as they fired multiple empowered bolts of energy in unison. He was confident that there was only so much his riders can deflect. Meanwhile, Ryuga and Ryuki provided support fire for both Momotaros and Satoru.

Gohan

Free thinker, loner
Original poster
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept
Yusuke sighed exasperatedly. "I'm so glad you decided to be heroic after I was tortured and I can barely stand," he quipped, reluctantly joining the fight.

"Enough of your futile bravado." Shadow Moon said, raising his sword. "Did Takeshi Hongo not tell you? this world is on the brink of annihilation. It is you who is the caged animal here, just as Takumi Inui told you. You cannot fight an entire army." he felt the base shake.

"Smart Lady, have our submarines get rid of that giant Rider." Smart Lady nodded. "This is Orphnoch HQ, requesting a bombardment strike on the following coordinates.." next, Shadow Moon had the sprinkler system activate, loosening the ice and turning it into slush and eventually water.

Odin, Shadow Moon, Kaixa, Leo, and Orga lined up together. Odin slotted his final vent card, Kaixa activated his exceed charge as well as Orga and Leo. Odin T-posed, flying down at Kaito with his contract monster to annihilate him and his illusions.

Kaixa and Orga charged at Ryuki and Ryuga executing their exceed charges, while finally Shadow Moon turned into Red Shadow Moon with Leo initiating his exceed charge, attacking Momotaros, Satoru, Yusuke, and Takumi.

TreasureSniper

Edgepeasant
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Beginner, Intermediate
Male
Reports of the orphonoch submarine being attacked by an unidentified craft could be heard in the radio chatter. Kaito did not bother moving from his position as he knew he was perfectly safe from Odin's attack. Just before the golden rider made contact with Kaito, the KingLiner burst forth from the walls. ramming the phoenix rider away from him. With the Kingliner's entrance, the battle lines were drawn, completely blocking the villains from reaching the heroes on the other side. "Took you all long enough" Kaito quipped as he entered the Kingliner, motioning the others to go inside. Although he had many questions regarding Momotaros, he decided to save them for later to deal with more pressing matters.

On the other side of the train, a dozen guardian troopers, g3x units, the G4 captain, and Blood Stalk came out to give the enemy riders a proper "greeting". The guardiand started attaching themselves to nearby pillars and support structures of the walls while the g3x units laid suppressing fire onto the enemy riders. The KingLiner itself utilized its side-mounted cannons to saturate the area with intense firepower. Blood Stalk laid down a thick smoke screen towards the enemy rider to keep them confused about the situation. Water began pouring from the cracks and gaps of the wreckage, signifying that it was almost time to leave. Kaito made his way to the other side of the train to taunt his enemies one last time. "I don't need to defeat your entire army, just its most important players!" During the last few weeks, Kaito had placed small explosive charges all over the compound to prepare for the grand finale. Although he wished he had more time to place more explosives, he believes that it was enough to cripple their army to a more manageable size. The KingLiner had been stealthy moving closer towards the undersea base in the seafloor over the last few weeks. Being careful to move under the sand of the seafloor to remain undetected.

Gohan

Free thinker, loner
Original poster
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept
Shadow Moon scoffed as he saw the Kingliner come bursting in for the rescue, and the facility starting to collapse. "Hm, well played. But don't think I didn't have a way out." he snapped his fingers, opening dimensional walls around the underground facility. "We'll meet again soon." Shadow Moon, Smart Lady, Psyga, Odin, Kaixa, the other Faiz, and Orga left through their portals, as well as numerous other survivng Smart Brain troops throughout the facility.

"They're retreating..I guess that's case closed on their base." Takumi remarked. "We should really go now, this place is done for!" Yusuke urged.

TreasureSniper

Edgepeasant
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Beginner, Intermediate
Male
Kaito and friends entered the train to make their escape from the crumbling ocean base. "Ciao!" Blood stalk exclaimed to the enemy riders as they left their stronghold. "Guess that takes care of them... for now. What's the status of the darkroachi border? and have you secured the machines?" Kaito questioned Stalk about his secret assignment. "But of course.... all the riotroopers at the border have been executed while machines continue to execute any darkroachi that approach the border, courtesy of my hacking. I have also-" Stalk's reply was cut short by a very angry momotaros, he swung his blade at him only for the alien to catch it with his bear hands. "Easy there red boy, is there any way to treat someone who just saved you and your friends?!" with flick of his wrist, Blood Stalk easily pushed momotaros back towards Yusuke and Takumi.

"Hey Yusuke... listen to me this Stalk bastard is bad news. Working with thieves is one thing, but genocidal maniac! He devours entire planets!" Momotaros tried his best to warn Yusuke and Takumi, seeing as they were the only older riders around. Momotaros tried to attack Blood Stalk once more, only to be interrupted by a few shots from Kaito which barely just missed him. "Momotaros, I'd rather not kill you, but if you continue with this behaviour, I just might." the atmosphere suddenly became tense. The G3 units, as well as the guardians, aimed their guns at the red imagin, getting ready to open fire at the slightest sign of an attack. "Hey! Let all come down everyone....!" Satoru, being the naive kid he is, tried to calm everyone down, standing in between Momotaro and the rest of Kaito's crew. Blood Stalk couldn't help but laugh at this predicament and decided to taunt the red imagin even more. "Now now, we've all done things we were not proud of in our younger years. Besides, I haven't given any of you guys any reason to doubt me have I? We are all comrades here! Right Kaito?" he ended his sentence with a sarcastic question. He placed his hand over Kaito's shoulders like how a friend would, only for him to slap it away. In truth, Kaito had some idea that stalk wasn't exactly a "hero", but his skills and resources were indeed very valuable to this operation. Kaito didn't say a word, and instead lowered his gun, waiting for a response from the senior riders. This could very well be where their partnership ends if he wasn't careful.

Gohan

Free thinker, loner
Original poster
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept
"Speaking of maniacs, Momo." Yusuke said, changing the subject. "I think we'd all like an explanation for the G-Den O incident. Why exactly were you so willing to stop us at the time? and now you're here." Takumi nodded. "Frankly Kaito, I've got something to say as well. I think you might be compromised. To tell you the truth, I saw another version of yourself during that battle." he professed.

Takumi sighed. "I've been through more than a lot of people. Time travel is one of them. Kaito, I've been willing to overlook quite a lot of your actions. But I need to know: can we even trust you at this point? how much of you has your Another form destroyed?"

TreasureSniper

Edgepeasant
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Beginner, Intermediate
Male
Momo was slightly confused by Yusuke's lack of distress as well as his obliviousness towards Kaito's crimes. "Well, if you hadn't noticed, you guys have been using the stolen property for your illegal travels!" the red imagin snapped at Yusuke and Takumi, referring to the king liner they were always using. "I am not that well-versed about stuff like this myself, but even I know that its not something you should mess around with too much. Has he told you about the other world he visited? The ones that don't go well?" Momotaros asked the crew, knowing full well that Kaito would rather avoid such subjects. "What does it matter? I tried my best to save those worlds didn't I. Sometimes you win and some you learn. That's just how things are sometimes." Kaito was getting annoyed by the imagin's persistent prodding, but he couldn't keep ignoring it. Sooner or later, he will have to give answers to his allies' difficult questions.

"Takumi, considering that I don't remember that incident, it is probably a future version of myself remembering to help myself in the past." he answered him as truthfully as he can. While this indeed something he did very often, there was simply no way for him to confirm it. Takumi's next question made Kaito visibly irate as it implied that not been trustworthy at this point. "I assure you, Takumi, I am still the same person as before. In fact, I've been very forthcoming with my recent plans with all of you. And what exactly are these actions you wish to overlook? I promised the people here that I would help them defeat the Orpnoch army and take care of the Darkroachi, and so I did. Their headquarters is in shambles and we have border taking care of the Darkroachi." Kaito stopped for a moment to regain his composure before continuing to talk. "I've trusted all of you to carry out your roles and I've even lent you my prized treasures to carry it out. If this is the type of attitude you are going to show me for my cooperation then perhaps our partnership shall come to end sooner than you think. Anything to say?" Kaito was fed up with the constant chastising by the two senior riders. In the past few months, he had tried his best to protect his comrades to allow each of them to play their roles. Despite Shadowmoon's intervention, he still made an effort to save everyone on his team.