MASKED RIDER GENERATIONS - Legacy of the Hunted (Gohan & TreasureSniper)

"I am afraid we can't do that Takumi, not right now at least. It'll take some time for the Kingliner to penetrate this stronghold's defenses. Until then..." Kaito raised his gun towards Shadow Moon. "We're gonna need to take care of things ourselves. I'll take on Shadow Moon, I trust that you and my riders can handle the rest." Kaito turned to Takumi, entrusting him to take care of the Orga & Odin "Let's speed through this." He signaled Takumi for a speed attack combination. The cyan rider slotted the clock up card into his driver and activated it for a high-speed assault. "ATTACK RIDE: CLOCK UP". With this massive boost in speed, Kaito ran past the two gold riders, snatching Orga's Stlanzer, ripping it right away from his hands. Kaito proceeds to run circles around Shadow Moon at breakneck speed while bombarding him with a barrage of energy bolts from his driver. After a few rotations, the cyan rider would charge the pseudo rider from behind, with the intention of ramming the stolen weapon into his enemy's left knee to immobilize him. Cyborg or not, Shadow Moon was not invincible. "How the hell do you know about me? Who tipped you off?"

Upon seeing the now disarmed Orga, the two advent riders summoned their respective advent beast, sending the dragons for a diving attack towards the two enemy riders. This was followed up with consecutive shots from both their Dragvisor Zwei. Although they may not do much damage to Odin, Orga would surely feel something from such an attack.

Thanks to the help of Momotaros and Kuuga, Satoru was able to pull them both into the mirror world. While traveling through the mirror world, Satoru could see Kaito and Takumi engaged in combat. "This doesn't look good.. what should we do?" Satoru questioned his sensei, hoping he would have a plan.

Shadow Moon crossed his legs, unconcerned. "I learned enough, from when I was brainwashed by the Rider Hunters. But watching your every move helped quite a bit." he said simply. "Seems like you don't know how to trust your toy soldiers." he said mockingly.

Odin knocked away all of Kaito's energy bolts. "I've got some of my own, of course." Shadow Moon boasted. Takumi rushed at Odin, engaging him at high speed.

While J was rampaging, Leo and some flying attackers were assaulting him with energy blasts. Meanwhile, Kaixa came in to support Orga. He slashed away the advent riders attacks with his sword.

Yusuke thought about it for a moment. "Like Momo said, we need to get out of here. I get the feeling he's got a reason he tagged along with us. So we'll talk then." he said, looking at Momotaros for a moment. "We're almost to the exit, keep moving."

"No.. We can't just leave them fight alone!" Satoru said, defiantly as he exited the mirror world the join the fight against the enemy riders. With the survive card in hand, his axe visor transforms into a polearm like weapon. The temperature of the surrounding area started to rapidly drop, freezing the feet of all the enemy riders to the ground. "SURVIVE!" a blizzard temporarily cover's Satoru's body, evolving him into the new form. He remerges from the cold, baring a more regal version of his armor along with a fur collar. With this new form, he charges forward attacking Kaixa and Orga at the same time. With each strike, he applied a thick layer of frost over his opponents, making it more difficult for them to move.

"Damn it, Kid.... I AM GOING IN TOO" Momotaros entered the fray slashing wildly at the cold and freezing Kaixa. "Looks like we are all in this together now." J attempted to swat the flying attackers and psyga like pesky flies away from him while also punching more holes into the compound, further destabilizing its structure. "Well well well, it seems the tides have turned. Do yourself a favour and give up already. You are outnumbered, outmatched and most importantly... outgunned." Kaito quickly inserted two cards into his driver during the commotion to unleash his next attack. "ATTACK RIDE: ILLUSION, BLAST" Four illusions appear around Kaito as they fired multiple empowered bolts of energy in unison. He was confident that there was only so much his riders can deflect. Meanwhile, Ryuga and Ryuki provided support fire for both Momotaros and Satoru.

Yusuke sighed exasperatedly. "I'm so glad you decided to be heroic after I was tortured and I can barely stand," he quipped, reluctantly joining the fight.

"Enough of your futile bravado." Shadow Moon said, raising his sword. "Did Takeshi Hongo not tell you? this world is on the brink of annihilation. It is you who is the caged animal here, just as Takumi Inui told you. You cannot fight an entire army." he felt the base shake.

"Smart Lady, have our submarines get rid of that giant Rider." Smart Lady nodded. "This is Orphnoch HQ, requesting a bombardment strike on the following coordinates.." next, Shadow Moon had the sprinkler system activate, loosening the ice and turning it into slush and eventually water.

Odin, Shadow Moon, Kaixa, Leo, and Orga lined up together. Odin slotted his final vent card, Kaixa activated his exceed charge as well as Orga and Leo. Odin T-posed, flying down at Kaito with his contract monster to annihilate him and his illusions.

Kaixa and Orga charged at Ryuki and Ryuga executing their exceed charges, while finally Shadow Moon turned into Red Shadow Moon with Leo initiating his exceed charge, attacking Momotaros, Satoru, Yusuke, and Takumi.

Reports of the orphonoch submarine being attacked by an unidentified craft could be heard in the radio chatter. Kaito did not bother moving from his position as he knew he was perfectly safe from Odin's attack. Just before the golden rider made contact with Kaito, the KingLiner burst forth from the walls. ramming the phoenix rider away from him. With the Kingliner's entrance, the battle lines were drawn, completely blocking the villains from reaching the heroes on the other side. "Took you all long enough" Kaito quipped as he entered the Kingliner, motioning the others to go inside. Although he had many questions regarding Momotaros, he decided to save them for later to deal with more pressing matters.

On the other side of the train, a dozen guardian troopers, g3x units, the G4 captain, and Blood Stalk came out to give the enemy riders a proper "greeting". The guardiand started attaching themselves to nearby pillars and support structures of the walls while the g3x units laid suppressing fire onto the enemy riders. The KingLiner itself utilized its side-mounted cannons to saturate the area with intense firepower. Blood Stalk laid down a thick smoke screen towards the enemy rider to keep them confused about the situation. Water began pouring from the cracks and gaps of the wreckage, signifying that it was almost time to leave. Kaito made his way to the other side of the train to taunt his enemies one last time. "I don't need to defeat your entire army, just its most important players!" During the last few weeks, Kaito had placed small explosive charges all over the compound to prepare for the grand finale. Although he wished he had more time to place more explosives, he believes that it was enough to cripple their army to a more manageable size. The KingLiner had been stealthy moving closer towards the undersea base in the seafloor over the last few weeks. Being careful to move under the sand of the seafloor to remain undetected.

Shadow Moon scoffed as he saw the Kingliner come bursting in for the rescue, and the facility starting to collapse. "Hm, well played. But don't think I didn't have a way out." he snapped his fingers, opening dimensional walls around the underground facility. "We'll meet again soon." Shadow Moon, Smart Lady, Psyga, Odin, Kaixa, the other Faiz, and Orga left through their portals, as well as numerous other survivng Smart Brain troops throughout the facility.

"They're retreating..I guess that's case closed on their base." Takumi remarked. "We should really go now, this place is done for!" Yusuke urged.

Kaito and friends entered the train to make their escape from the crumbling ocean base. "Ciao!" Blood stalk exclaimed to the enemy riders as they left their stronghold. "Guess that takes care of them... for now. What's the status of the darkroachi border? and have you secured the machines?" Kaito questioned Stalk about his secret assignment. "But of course.... all the riotroopers at the border have been executed while machines continue to execute any darkroachi that approach the border, courtesy of my hacking. I have also-" Stalk's reply was cut short by a very angry momotaros, he swung his blade at him only for the alien to catch it with his bear hands. "Easy there red boy, is there any way to treat someone who just saved you and your friends?!" with flick of his wrist, Blood Stalk easily pushed momotaros back towards Yusuke and Takumi.

"Hey Yusuke... listen to me this Stalk bastard is bad news. Working with thieves is one thing, but genocidal maniac! He devours entire planets!" Momotaros tried his best to warn Yusuke and Takumi, seeing as they were the only older riders around. Momotaros tried to attack Blood Stalk once more, only to be interrupted by a few shots from Kaito which barely just missed him. "Momotaros, I'd rather not kill you, but if you continue with this behaviour, I just might." the atmosphere suddenly became tense. The G3 units, as well as the guardians, aimed their guns at the red imagin, getting ready to open fire at the slightest sign of an attack. "Hey! Let all come down everyone....!" Satoru, being the naive kid he is, tried to calm everyone down, standing in between Momotaro and the rest of Kaito's crew. Blood Stalk couldn't help but laugh at this predicament and decided to taunt the red imagin even more. "Now now, we've all done things we were not proud of in our younger years. Besides, I haven't given any of you guys any reason to doubt me have I? We are all comrades here! Right Kaito?" he ended his sentence with a sarcastic question. He placed his hand over Kaito's shoulders like how a friend would, only for him to slap it away. In truth, Kaito had some idea that stalk wasn't exactly a "hero", but his skills and resources were indeed very valuable to this operation. Kaito didn't say a word, and instead lowered his gun, waiting for a response from the senior riders. This could very well be where their partnership ends if he wasn't careful.

"Speaking of maniacs, Momo." Yusuke said, changing the subject. "I think we'd all like an explanation for the G-Den O incident. Why exactly were you so willing to stop us at the time? and now you're here." Takumi nodded. "Frankly Kaito, I've got something to say as well. I think you might be compromised. To tell you the truth, I saw another version of yourself during that battle." he professed.

Takumi sighed. "I've been through more than a lot of people. Time travel is one of them. Kaito, I've been willing to overlook quite a lot of your actions. But I need to know: can we even trust you at this point? how much of you has your Another form destroyed?"

Momo was slightly confused by Yusuke's lack of distress as well as his obliviousness towards Kaito's crimes. "Well, if you hadn't noticed, you guys have been using the stolen property for your illegal travels!" the red imagin snapped at Yusuke and Takumi, referring to the king liner they were always using. "I am not that well-versed about stuff like this myself, but even I know that its not something you should mess around with too much. Has he told you about the other world he visited? The ones that don't go well?" Momotaros asked the crew, knowing full well that Kaito would rather avoid such subjects. "What does it matter? I tried my best to save those worlds didn't I. Sometimes you win and some you learn. That's just how things are sometimes." Kaito was getting annoyed by the imagin's persistent prodding, but he couldn't keep ignoring it. Sooner or later, he will have to give answers to his allies' difficult questions.

"Takumi, considering that I don't remember that incident, it is probably a future version of myself remembering to help myself in the past." he answered him as truthfully as he can. While this indeed something he did very often, there was simply no way for him to confirm it. Takumi's next question made Kaito visibly irate as it implied that not been trustworthy at this point. "I assure you, Takumi, I am still the same person as before. In fact, I've been very forthcoming with my recent plans with all of you. And what exactly are these actions you wish to overlook? I promised the people here that I would help them defeat the Orpnoch army and take care of the Darkroachi, and so I did. Their headquarters is in shambles and we have border taking care of the Darkroachi." Kaito stopped for a moment to regain his composure before continuing to talk. "I've trusted all of you to carry out your roles and I've even lent you my prized treasures to carry it out. If this is the type of attitude you are going to show me for my cooperation then perhaps our partnership shall come to end sooner than you think. Anything to say?" Kaito was fed up with the constant chastising by the two senior riders. In the past few months, he had tried his best to protect his comrades to allow each of them to play their roles. Despite Shadowmoon's intervention, he still made an effort to save everyone on his team.

Takumi shook his head. "I'm not blaming you for anything, but some things just don't──" Yusuke held up his hand to stop him. "He's right, Takumi. I think this has been coming for awhile anyway. Someone needs to leave." Yusuke turned to Momotaros.

"I'll go with Momotaros back to the DenLiner. If anyone can figure out the truth, it's them. If we're going to stop the Rider Hunters, we need the full picture anyway. You guys can deal with the situation on the World of Blade." He explained. "Any objections?" he asked.

As the kingliner exited the ocean, multiple other time trains could be seen entering the world, the largest one being a heavily modified king liner with a regal design with silver markings. "Wow, I didn't know you had such a large army." The boy exclaimed as he stared at the countless time trains entering the world. Before the discussion could go any further, the group became mesmerized by the large forces that have just arrived into the world. "I don't" Kaito replied in a worried tone. He quickly ordered the driver of the kingliner to land the train and descended to the surface for a better view of what was going on. He could hear an all too familiar voice being broadcasted through all the time trains present. "REJOICE, inhabitants of this world! For you have been graced by the presence by the successor of the Ohma Empire." It was Woz, the great herald of Ohma ZI-O. In response to the Rider Hunter threat, he had formed a new faction, known as the Time Reapers, they travel between dimensions to "liberate" them from whatever tyranny they experience from the Kaijin of that world. Unfortunately, they also impose an authoritarian rule to prevent humans from making harmful decisions.
1611914485324.png

A few seconds later, a cyan portal opens in front of the group, two riders emerged from the portal, Woz and Neo Diend.
"It's been a while hasn't it, Takumi?" the future cyan rider greeted him with a friendly tone. "Good job Blood Stalk, you have served the Ohma Empire well in thinning out the Orphnoch forces." Woz congratulated Blood Stalk for successfully completing his mission. "What can I say? I aim to please!" Blood Stalk casually walked towards the two future riders, revealing where his true loyalties lied. "You bastard, you told me you were loyal to me!" Kaito shouted in anger prompting him to respond with a rather cheeky reply. "Actually, I said I was loyal to Daiki Kaito, I didn't say which version. HAHAHAHA." black energies surrounded him as he transformed into his true rider form. Kamen Rider Evol Black Hole. "You know, we could always use more muscle in our team. I already know Kaito won't join us until later on, but what about you legend riders? I am sure you've all heard the dangers of the Rider Killer faction to the multiverse. Please, I implore you, as a fellow rider who has read through the countless history of rider heroic deeds, please join us in our quest to defeat them." Woz extended a hand to the two legend riders, hoping to have the two join their ranks.

1611916434344.png1611917299705.png

Takumi watched the other Diend he had mentioned earlier come in, and gasped. "So I was right! there WAS something fishy about that other Diend.." he exclaimed in a vindicated tone. "For starters, I don't trust any group that has the name "Empire" in it. Not interested." he said dismissively. "Especially if you're employing genocidal lunatics like this Stalk." he added angrily. "Sure Kaito was under his biding, but I trust him. I don't believe fate is set in stone for anyone." he said defiantly to Woz.

Yusuke looked apprehensive and chose his words carefully. These guys seemed tough. It would most likely come to a dangerous battle here. "Who are you people, anyway? I think it's time we got the full story, straight from the source. We might as well at least hear what you have to say before we decide anything."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Then I shall let the leader of this organization, speak for himself." Another portal opened behind the future riders, prompting them step aside the give their leader a proper greeting. A silver rider emerges from the portal, he had an air of superiority around him, as if he could win any fight he went into. "We are the Time Reapers, an interdimensional force of riders dedicated to protecting worlds from their respective Kaijin threat as well as the recently established Rider Hunter faction. I am it's leader, Kamen Rider KOMA Zi-O, son of the late Ohma Zi-O. I am sure all of you are familiar with my father's work. Rest assured I am not my father, I recognize that despite his noble goal, his methods were downright deplorable. Which is why I need to do things differently. But for me to know the difference I will require the wisdom of the legend riders such as yourself." Despite his intimidating presence, he seemed genuine in his intention of quelling the threats of the world he visits. "Your friend, Ryotaro has already joined our forces. So then, will you us?" The leader of the Time Reaper extends his towards the legend riders, hoping that they would join him.

Attachments

• 1611972209957.png
    1611972209957.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
Takumi remained unconvinced. "I don't know anything about them, and frankly I don't care to know if they were so terrible. But you took his name and according to your loudmouth associate, established an Empire. He had the nerve to call us "muscle" and now you're talking about wanting our wisdom." Takumi pointed out.

He continued. "It just doesn't add up. Not to mention, you employ Blood Stalk. That's a deal breaker for me." Takumi concluded. He turned to Momotaros, who was no doubt in shock.

He nodded. "No time to waste. Get inside me. You can use me as a host to become Den-O and get the DenLiner here. We have to figure out what's the hell is going on."

"You must forgive my associates choice of words. Woz is a bit eccentric in describing people. As for Blood Stalk, while it's true that has killed many people, everything he had done in his world has been undone when Sento Kiryu created a new universe. With the time trains, we've been able undo a lot the bad that has happen to many worlds. But we just nee-" the prince's speech was suddenly interrupted by Kaito's attack "FINAL ATTACK RIDE: DIEND" the rings of card converge into a dark blue beam only to be intercepted by his future self. "ATTACK RIDE: BLAST" Despite being a supposedly lower power attack, the bolts managed to disperse the energy from dark blue beam, hitting the younger Kaito multiple times forcing him to revert to his human form. "Can't believe I was dumb enough to try that." He said, mocking his younger self. Kaito got back up to his feet and transformed into another rider form and charged towards the prince once more. "I won't let you control my destiny!" He shouted in defiance, trying to stab the king only to be intercepted by Woz's scythe. The prince himself walked over the Kaito and slammed his fist straight into his chest, pulling out another watch from his body before crushing it. Kaito flew backwards, returning to his human, he was knocked out cold.

Momotaros and Satoru stared at each other not knowing what to do next. Momotaros after hearing Takumi's suggestion immediately tries to do just that only for it to fail. Although he was able to transform into Den-O, the denliner never came. "What gives!?" Momotaros exclaimed in confusion. "As I told you, Ryotaro has already joined our forces and will not be responding to your call. Listen, if we wanted to destroy you all we would have done so already. I truly believe we can do more good by working together. "empire" "factions" these are all just titles that can be changed later on. Must we be enemies when fight for the same reason? To keep the innocent safe." The prince once again tries to resolve the issue with his words rather than violence. Despite inheriting the majority of Ohma's power, he rarely uses it for malicious purposes.

Yusuke stayed silent up to this point. He decided to speak up when he saw Kaito get knocked out. "Fine. Here's your first lesson. Whoever wants to leave, let them. You have no right to strong-arm people. It won't win you any favors..."

Stepping forward, he explained their actions. "Frankly we're exhausted and a bit on edge. At the very least, I'll go with you." He offered.

He gave Satoru a thumbs up. "I'm proud of you, kid. You've been really brave lately." Yusuke turned around and walked past Woz. "You can bring my motorcycle onboard, by the way." Yusuke boarded Zi-O's train without a word.

Takumi kicked Momotaros out and picked up Kaito and put him on the Kingliner. "Come on, you two. We have to get him medical care." He said wearily. He stopped for a moment to look at the future Diend before shaking his head and disappearing into the Kingliner.

"A wise choice. Let's go, we have.. much to discuss." The prince led his men back into the portal, along with Yusuke. Once they went through the portal, Yusuke could see the interior of the train was not too different from Kaito's, apart from having a much more ornate design. He was eventually led to a council room of some sorts that had a massive round table, with many chairs surrounding it. There were some riders that were present on their chair while others were empty. Before leaving the future Kaito comforted the group regarding the his younger self's injuries. "He'll survive. That's why I am still here." He chuckled before entering the portal.
1612049049456.png1612049119128.png1612049161139.png1612049219262.png1612049276698.png

"Gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to legend rider Kuuga." The riders in the room began clapping to welcome their esteemed guest. "As a gesture of goodwill, I would like you to come with me as an Ambassador to meet the leaders in this world." The prince spoke to Yusuke with a solemn tone, like a younger colleague who eager to learn wisdom from his more learned comrade. And so, the prince along with Yusuke entered the resistance base hideout, ready to hear what they have to say about the current situation.

Meanwhile, back in Kaito's Kingliner he was being treated in the medical station. Satoru was thankful for everything his master had taught him but was unsure why he would leave the team just like that. "So what's our next move, Takumi?"
"I am not sure what happened to the Denliner. Stuff like this has never happened to me before. I hope Yusuke knows what he is doing with those Ohma empire guys. We've had a few run-ins with those guys, while their not exactly heroes, I can't call them entirely evil either. Apart from that Blood Stalk guy of course." Momotaros didn't know what else to say at this point, he too was lost for words.

Yusuke introduces himself to the others, as uncomfortable as he was. "Hi, I'm Yusuke." He turned and nodded. "Alright..they trust me, so I will." They went to the Resistance base and approached their leaders, in their conference room. Takeshi stood up. "You're back. But where's your group?" he asked.

Yusuke gave a half-smile. "The situation has changed. It's complicated. Anyways, we DID stop the Orphnochs as promised." Takeshi pulled up video footage. Kamen Rider J was seen, smashing the building. "Yes, we caught this by satellite. Very impressive."

Tachibana cleared his throat. "But that leaves the matter of the Darkroachi. The stone of sealing is still active and the two Jokers are still at war with one another." Ren looked at KOMA ZI-O. "Who is this guy, anyway? I'm getting ominous vibes from him." Yusuke turned to look at KOMA Zi-O. He could speak for himself.

Takumi scratched his head. "Guess that makes me commander now, huh?" he thought about it for a moment. "Yusuke is a good guy. He's taking the fall, just like back in the prison. Most likely, buying us time." he explained.

Crossing his arms, Takumi looked serious. "We don't exactly know what's going on or why Ryotaro is co-operating. Maybe for the same reasons? either way, DenLiner is MIA. Momo..do you remember when Decade came onto the scene, years ago? we thought he was the world destroyer. He isn't now, but most likely this is all going to end in a Second Rider War."

Takumi turned to Satoru. "Sort of like your Rider Tournament, but without rules." he explained. "Anyways, we'll have to abandon the World of Blade for the moment, as well as Kaito's current mission of gathering treasure. This isn't just about beating the Rider Hunters anymore. Shadow Moon is gathering his forces, KOMA is a wild card, and the Rider Hunters will pounce on us if we step onto a normal world."

He nodded. "Only one thing for it..we have to go back to our home. The main Earth. And gather allies who will fight with us." he went and ordered the crew. "Set a course for home. We've got work to do."

"I am KOMA Zi-O, the successor of the Ohma Empire. And I am here to save all of you. Evolto, dispose of the darkroachi" The prince introduced himself with a strong sense of authority before speaking to his henchman through a built-in earpiece. The satellite camera began to shift its focus onto the black and white rider that was approaching the sealing stone border. "As you wish my prince. Well, it's been fun roaches, Ciao!" Evolto, spun the handle on his belt, allowing him to create a medium-sized black hole above the sealing stone. The black hole began sucking in all the Darkroachi before eventually even the sealing stone was sucked into the abyss of space. All that was left was the two jokers, battling each other. Evolto casually walked towards the two fighters before shoving a ride watch into both their bodies, absorbing the joker essence, reverting them both back to human. "Guess that takes care of that." he said before carrying the two unconscious humans in his arms and entering a portal.

Seconds later, Evolto would come out of a portal right behind the prince placing the two humans onto the floor next to their former comrades.
"Make no mistake, my fellow riders, they are much greater threats out there than roaches and orphnoch, the Rider Hunters, and the resurgence of Shadow Moon's empire is certainly quite worrying. I come here not just to save you, but also to recruit you all to serve a greater purpose. With our alliance, our enemies will find no weakness! No mercy! Only the unassailable strength of OUR POWER!!!" the prince tried his best to give a rousing speech to the riders present, based on how his father used to give speeches, whether or it was effective remains to be seen.

The crew were reluctant to listen at first but eventually saw no other option. The large train propelled itself into a dimensional portal, heading towards earth prime. "When Kaito wakes up, he isn't gonna be very happy," Satoru uttered, knowing how much the man values his treasure. When they finally arrived to earth prime, Momo turned to Takumi wondering what was the next move.
"We're here, so what's next?" The red imagin questioned.

"In a matter of mere moments, he ended it.." Renji was gobsmacked. "You have my support." he said, stepping forward. "And mine as well." Tachibana said.

"Well, I can't deny your results." said Takeshi Hongo. Something didn't feel quite right to the veteran Rider, but he buried the feeling. It wasn't a great time to be a dissenter right now. "I look forward to a partnership going forward." Hayato Ichimonij nodded approvingly. "We'll have to inform the populace. They'll be pleased to go above ground again." he said.

Yusuke approached KOMA Zi-O. "Not bad, I have to admit. You've certainly got their attention now. What's next?" he asked.

Takumi exited the train. "Kaito is going to join up with that KOMA ZI-O guy if we don't get in front of this. I don't think he has much room to argue." The three left the train, walking the streets of Japan. "We have to find allies. If we need to we can travel to different points in time with the train on the main Earth." he explained.

"Looking for someone? so am I." A girl approached the group. "Have you seen a man with a camera, magenta colored.." she showed the group a photograph. "I haven't seen him in a few years. We were traveling together, but we separated at some point." Takumi held the photograph. "This man is..Decade!" exclaimed Takumi.

"Wait a second, aren't you Natsumi Hikari?" Takumi asked. "That was a test. So you're the group of Riders Reiji told me about. Michal was right that you would show up here. Come with me to the Photo Studio, I'll explain everything." she asked.