Marvel's Captain America: Civil War - Trailer 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. TObey was ok, but he was nothing like spiderman in the comics when he put the suit on. Garland was far more like his COmic counter-part. Spidey is meant to be a nonstop smartass and akward around the big guys. He is just a nerd who got powers.

Yeah. TObey was ok, but he was nothing like spiderman in the comics when he put the suit on. Garland was far more like his COmic counter-part. Spidey is meant to be a nonstop smartass and akward around the big guys. He is just a nerd who got powers.
65cGpm0.gif

Reactions: grey987
For me, Tobey was awkward as a superhero, I guess that's why he seemed to fit perfectly. Topher Grace as Venom made no damn sense at all.

I don't know. I've never read the comics, so I can't really say if a person fits the character.

I probably should read the comics, but I still have to finish the Dark Tower and Walking Dead comics before I even pick up another one.

>Walking Dead comics

>FInish.

Pick one.
That would be so much easier if I didn't have reading ADD. XD I always start reading something and tell myself I'll finish it, then end up finding something else that I want to read in the middle. I've gotten to the part where they've made it to Alexandria in the comics, and then I got diverted by the Dark Tower comics because my news feed on Facebook kept showing it. I did borrow some Captain America comics from a friend though (CBRs, because I'm afraid my kids would ruin the actual comics.) So I might get started on them sometime this century. If only I could lock my brain up in a cage to keep it from wandering.....

>Walking Dead comics

>FInish.

Pick one.

I stopped reading TWD after finishing All Out War and effectively ending the Negan arc. It's getting to the point where I just feel like Kirkman is forcing new conflicts just to keep the series going, and it's getting to the point where you can only ride the whole "we found a safe haven! Oh no, it's not" train so many times.

I stopped reading TWD after finishing All Out War and effectively ending the Negan arc. It's getting to the point where I just feel like Kirkman is forcing new conflicts just to keep the series going, and it's getting to the point where you can only ride the whole "we found a safe haven! Oh no, it's not" train so many times.
Eyupp. Welcome to comics. Cashcows are dragged out. Its why I generally only read oneshots and limited runs these days.

Toby was decent, I feel his movies success was more due to the villains and the general directing and style of the movies though.

Garfield however was a lot more solid on his own right, the movie overall was ultimately more lacking, but he has an actor outright nailed Spiderman.

Reactions: Hellis
Hehe....Underoos.

I wonder why, after all the trailers, etc., they havent shown a pic of Baron Zemo?, as I remember he was the other bad guy besides Crossbones.

I wonder why, after all the trailers, etc., they havent shown a pic of Baron Zemo?, as I remember he was the other bad guy besides Crossbones.
Was he officially casted?

Was he officially casted?
IMDb says that Daniel Bruhl was casted as Baron Zemo, what I fear its that Zemo are gonna be treated as Strucker in the Avengers movie, appears what? 10, 15 min and then its killed by somebody.

The movie looks amazing in my opinion, stuff is gonna go down for sure. Thor will return after dealing with the events of Ragnorok and be like, "what the..."

Everyone: "We had a bit of a disagreement but it's all good now."

LoL.

What I find hilarious is the build up to the fight scene. It's supposed to be all dramatic but they're literally fighting in what looks to be a Costco parking lot.

What I find hilarious is the build up to the fight scene. It's supposed to be all dramatic but they're literally fighting in what looks to be a Costco parking lot.
Yeah, but it's actually at an airport

They're literally fighting in what looks to be a Costco parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.