Marvel's Captain America: Civil War - Trailer 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed pretty obvious that it was an airport.

Reactions: grey987
#DONTSUCK
Marvel hasn't let down with a film yet....at least not in my opinion.

However, my hubby forced me to watch a clip of new Punisher movie, and it's the first time I haven't been excited about a Marvel movie. Not sure if it's because all I can see is an asshole whenever I look at the actor who's playing The Punisher, or if it just seems a whole lot darker than the other movies.

They're literally fighting in what looks to be a Costco parking lot.
I'm pretty sure you are literally the only person in the world who thinks that.

Marvel hasn't let down with a film yet....at least not in my opinion.

However, my hubby forced me to watch a clip of new Punisher movie, and it's the first time I haven't been excited about a Marvel movie. Not sure if it's because all I can see is an asshole whenever I look at the actor who's playing The Punisher, or if it just seems a whole lot darker than the other movies.

Recommended not watching to preserve that sense of child-like wonder at Marvel's film prowess:

-Thor 2: The Dark World
-Daredevil (the Ben Affleck movie)
-Elektra (the Jennifer Gardner movie)

Also, new Punisher movie? I haven't heard of that, and I don't even know if they plan on having the TV series get a season for that character.

Recommended not watching to preserve that sense of child-like wonder at Marvel's film prowess:

Also, new Punisher movie? I haven't heard of that, and I don't even know if they plan on having the TV series get a season for that character.
Too late. I've already watched 2/3 of those. Daredevil because I had a huge crush on Ben Affleck (Which that movie ruined for me. XD) And Thor, because my hubby forces his movies on me. It's like mind/eye rape....

It might be a TV series. I just know my husband shared a clip with me on Facebook, and I didn't like it. But, I'll be forced to watch it because....well, my husband has to have some way to torture me. He can't do it physically, so it subjects me to his horrible movies/TV shows.

Too late. I've already watched 2/3 of those. Daredevil because I had a huge crush on Ben Affleck (Which that movie ruined for me. XD) And Thor, because my hubby forces his movies on me. It's like mind/eye rape....

It might be a TV series. I just know my husband shared a clip with me on Facebook, and I didn't like it. But, I'll be forced to watch it because....well, my husband has to have some way to torture me. He can't do it physically, so it subjects me to his horrible movies/TV shows.

I will totally watch the shit out of new Punisher stuff. There's something cathartic about a guy who exists in a world full of super heroes with nothing but military training and a bunch of guns murdering the ever loving shit out of all the awful criminal factions that we can't deal with in real life.

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
I will totally watch the shit out of new Punisher stuff. There's something cathartic about a guy who exists in a world full of super heroes with nothing but military training and a bunch of guns murdering the ever loving shit out of all the awful criminal factions that we can't deal with in real life.
I never could get into Punisher. The first one was it for me. I need some humor to go with my violence. >_>

Honestly I didn't care much for either Thor movie, but I felt the second was far superior to the first.
Was this it?

NOTE: Daredevil and Elektra films were made in the early '00-s by NOT Marvel Film studio/Disney, but... Fox, I believe? Hardly counts! Marvel Films as we know them now started with Incredible Hulk and Iron Man. That said, yeah, Thor 2: The Dark World was... not too great, IMO. :|

I WANT A NEW PUNISHER MOVIE/NETFLIX SERIES. NOW.

Holy shit, Jon Bernthal was insanely good. SO good. It was amazing to see a new, passionate side of Castle, the wound of his murdered family fresh and his rage still boiling over. We've always seen him as stoic, the anger just kind of idly there, and sometimes he's kind of witty or smarmy, but never have we seen this passionate and insightful side of Frank. It's beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum

That. Not my type of thing, which is why I don't understand why he shared it with me. o.O
That's from the new Daredevil season, episode 8, I think. Kinda spoilery. It was a beautifully brutal fight sequence though, that summarizes Frank's fighting style succinctly. <3

EDIT: brb watching it again :D

EDIT2: ugh, that part where he lets himself get enveloped by the tear gas. Oogh. OOOGH.

Reactions: Dervish
That's from the Daredevil show.
We don't watch Daredevil. I'll let him find out for himself though, because honestly I don't want to see him pout like a damn baby.

I'm pretty sure you are literally the only person in the world who thinks that.
That just means my humor is superior, naturally.

Not made by Marvel Studios

In regards to Punisher and Daredevil. IF you watch Into The Badlands, you might as well watch DD. IT has extremely solid kung-fu action scenes and great acting.

Not made by Marvel Studios

In regards to Punisher and Daredevil. IF you watch Into The Badlands, you might as well watch DD. IT has extremely solid kung-fu action scenes and great acting.
I'm just not a huge fan of Netflix in general, but I've never really been a big Daredevil fan ever since the flop of a movie. I considered watching it because Debrah Ann Woll is in it, but that wasn't enough to sway me from Hulu.

I'm just not a huge fan of Netflix in general, but I've never really been a big Daredevil fan ever since the flop of a movie. I considered watching it because Debrah Ann Woll is in it, but that wasn't enough to sway me from Hulu.
Please, please, please don't let the movie sour thoughts on Daredevil ._.

He's far from my favourite too.

It's what I keep saying about Ghost Rider, and those travesties called movies about him ._.

Daredevil is by far my favourite Marvel guy. He's like, blind Batman! :D

I mean, it doesn't hurt that Bat's and DD's best runs were written by the same guy: Frank Miller.

Status
Not open for further replies.