Marvel's Captain America: Civil War - Trailer 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, please, please don't let the movie sour thoughts on Daredevil ._.

He's far from my favourite too.

It's what I keep saying about Ghost Rider, and those travesties called movies about him ._.
Superheroes aren't really my thing. If I was single, I probably would have never watched any of them. (Except maybe Deadpool, because the trailers were hilarious.) My husband is pretty much the only source I have for comic books/superheroes, and he gets tired of me asking him millions of questions. :P

On the premise, Daredevil looked pretty cool though. I wouldn't have minded the movie so much if the acting wasn't absolutely shitty, and the plot just....It just feel through in every single area. Not sure if I'd watch the series. If they made it into a movie where I didn't have to commit myself to Netflix to watch it, I might give it a shot.

The movie is absulute garbage. The show doesn't have anything to do with it other then title charachter. DD series is a reboot of the charachter. And the acting on the show is amazing.

Marvel hasn't let down with a film yet....at least not in my opinion.

However, my hubby forced me to watch a clip of new Punisher movie, and it's the first time I haven't been excited about a Marvel movie. Not sure if it's because all I can see is an asshole whenever I look at the actor who's playing The Punisher, or if it just seems a whole lot darker than the other movies.
Age of Ultron was less than impressive

Then again, it was the sequel to Avengers 1, which was basically history in the making

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Honestly I didn't much care for the first season of DD. It started off really strong, but then sort of feel apart from a combination of too many villains to focus on, and the main guy throwing a tantrum half the time, and barely speaking loud enough to be heard the other half.

Second Season though? Holy shit did they turn things around then! :D
Fisk suddenly seemed a lot more competent, Punisher was just beautiful, all the characters brought their A game.
If I 'had' to give a weakest delivery in that show it'd be Elektra for the 2-3 episodes she seems to wish-wash between "I'm with DD" and "I'm violent and need to be alone!" but even then she was still solid.

This is slightly off topic, but not much. My husband and I just realized last night that the guy who plays Quick Silver in Avengers 2 is the same guy who plays Kick Ass. I was pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.