Maples Hill School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Doesn't matter to me," Kalynn said with a shrug.

Misty smiled, "if we cant think of a prize lets make it so that whoever gets out last has to go streaking in front of the opposite genders dorm!" She giggled and blushed as her mind slipped into a perverted state and imagined what'd storm would look like streaking.

Storm looked at Misty his face didn't show amusement. "Then it sounds like Rain's beating me..." He replied with a sigh.

Rain laughed. "Um... I'm not a fan of that idea either Storm if I knew you were going to beat me." She replied with a smirk. She couldn't image Storm striking in front of the girls dorms. Let alone she would be embarrassed and not clam him as her brother for a while unless she saw an advantage in the bet.

"You guys take too long to think." Aegeus rolled his eyes, and even though Chimera had already told him to try to win, he grabbed her with one arm and held her up, staying strapped on the lightning bolt and dashing up. That, and because there was no way in hell he was gonna lose that bet if they were gonna go through with it. He also didn't want Chimera to be running down the hall as well, as that would seriously damage her reputation, not that he cared.

"W-What are you doing? They were gonna make it fun.." Chimera whined, looking up at Aegeus. Sure she wasn't too fond of that bet, she also wasn't too fond of Aegeus grabbing her and pulling her up. "Well in any case... We weren't gonna do that bet, alright?" The male sighed, and Chimera pouted a little. "You're no fun... Like an old man." She commented, and that seemed to snap something in Aegeus. "Hey, I"m not an old man." He hissed, however Chimera kept chanting it, loud enough to echo down the fissure as they were already at the top.

'OLD MAN OLD MAN OLD MAN OLD MAN~" She was finally hushed by Aegeus, who covered her mouth with the palm of his hand. "My god, where is the off button on you?"

Rain wasn't going to wait on Storm or the others any longer. She looked and gave a smirk. "See ya." She commented and then yet again made her and Kalynn a way up knowing the two would tie. But she wasn't doing some bet her brother may make her keep her end of then again he was suppose to be the protective older sibling so maybe not. Rain wasn't taking a chance and soon her and Kalynn were both safe.

Storm sighed. "Please tell me you were joking..." He said. "I'm not giving my word if not..." He stated. He didn't need to ruin Rain or his own reputaion not with there dad going to be checking in like he always did.

Misty laughed and took off boosting her floating power with her lightening boosting her up passed rain she called back to storm, "better hurry up or the girls are going to get a show!" and picked up speed well laughing.

At this point, both Chimera and Aegeus were at the top, waiting for them. Well, at least now we knew who wasn't going to be embarrassed for the rest of their school years.

Misty laughed getting closer to the exit. To make it more exciting she flashed lightening behind her blinding whoever was behind her and sped up getting closer.

Just as Misty flashed lightning, Kalynn looked over at her, and her eyes flickered black, like they were before when fighting the shadow demon.
Just then, shadows appeared and begun to circle around Misty, only getting closer to her.
"Oops..." was all that Kalynn could say. She wasn't sure how exactly she summons her powers, but was glad she did at that moment.

Rain smiled at Kalynn. "Not opps you just helped us get back to being second so Storm might not have to follow through." She replied with a laughed making the two's speed increase.

Storm sighed. "I didn't make a Nightcloud promise so I wouldn't say there will be a show." He replied then made himself fly faster seeming to catch up to Misty but he had to make sure Rain wasn't going to be last. "But I do hate having a sister." He stated.

Misty screeched as shadows appeared flashing lightening at them she sighed in relief as they disappeared and she zoomed back just a little behind storm when she felt her body get lighter and saw it started to glow. 'Must be a new power' she thought and before she new it Rain and the rest were behind her glowing body.

"And we shall play the waiting game. Any day now.."

Chimera let out a sigh, beginning to look down at the fissure before Aegeus pulled her back, causing her to fall into his chest. "Hey.. What was that for?" She whined, and Aegeus just let out a sigh that mirrored hers. "Stupid, I don't want you falling down now." He hissed again. Well, someone seemed to be cracking his corn flakes. "Aww, are you worried about me?~" She teased, asking in a wishy washy tone, which she knew annoyed him. "Oh shut up, I have to help you out whether I like it or not." He hissed again, letting go of her. God, if she was going to tease him like that, then she was better off falling down the fissure. Chimera giggled, walking to the edge of the fissure with a smile. "I'm gonna go over~" She chimed, as if taunting Aegeus.

"La la la la I'm not listening." She ignored her, more or less, even averting his gaze from her. Chimera kept falling around, until she actually lost balance and almost tripped over. Aegeus quickly snapped back to her, running over and grabbing her wrist before she could fall and pulling her back into his chest. Her face broke into a wide smile, perfect time to tease him again. "Aww see? You do care. Just like a huge teddy bear!"

Rain and Kalynn now stood at the top with Aegeus and Chimera on the ground. "See we just needed to beat one." She said with a giggle. Then looked to her brother suddenly her face seemed to go pale. 'Would he fall through... If so how long do I act like where not related... Even with us having the same last name and hair color...' She then seemed to vanish into the shadows suddenly while she thought of the embarrassment.

Storm made it up after the others he looked and didn't see Rain. "Um... Where did Rain go?" He asked knowing she made it before him. "I saw her already here before I came up. And no I would not let her take this ridiculous bet. The reason I never really tried whenever she was passed." He stated with a sigh knowing it seemed he had lost.

Misty smiled and nudged him teasingly, "seems like someone has to go streaking now!" She giggled blushing. When he mentioned Rains disappearance she looked around, "she was here just a minute ago..." She said her voice trailing off as she searched for Rain.

Rain didn't see how her brother didn't see her and now Misty. "I'm right here" She replied her face still pale and she still could not be seen but she could be heard.

Storm listened to Misty he shrugged trying to seem like the fact didn't bother him. Then he looked where he thought Rain had spoken. "Where?" He asked confused on how he couldn't see his own sister.

"Rain I think we found a new power for you!" Misty called as she connected the dots.

Rain smiled at that idea and soon forgot her brother had lost. "Really?" She asked excitedly and seemed to reappear from the shadows.

Storm noticed Rain and sighed. "Yeah and it's something you've always been good at" He replied.

Misty smiled and teased storm, "now how you going to keep track of her?" She askd playfully before walkin up and ruffling rains hair and told her in a low enough tone so only she could hear, "now we can pull pranks on him!" She giggled.

Storm shrugged. "I couldn't to easily before. This will just make it more of a pain." He replied with a sigh looking to Rain.

Rain looked to Misty after getting her hair messed up she grinned. "Sure" She replied in a whisper.

Misty laughed and started walking to the twisty wall thing. Suddenly she stopped and asked the group, "so um guys.. how do we get passed the wall?"

Status
Not open for further replies.