Maples Hill School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can't deny the truth!" Chimera giggled, poking Aegeus on the tip of his nose, which caused him to blush a little more. A big tsundere he was. "S-shut up... I'm not denying it, just telling you to hush before you get yourself in more trouble!" He explained, putting Chimera down and planting the sheild into the ground so he could lean on it. Chimera smiled, but it slowly died when she looked at the demon. "So that's the wrenched monster what wants to pick a fight with me?" She asked, walking up to it with a bright smile. "Maybe it could be reasoned with?"

Probably not, as the demon had swung it's arm at her upon sight, and she had quickly jumped into the air, upside down, and placing her arm on it's hand to lanuch herself higher. She looked at the demon, and oh was it gonna get it. "Hey.. Permission to beat it to a pulp?" She asked, but she didn't need an answer. She began flying in the air again, the wings being created by sort of 'stealing' from another space. She began actually performing hand to hand combat on it, which didn't have too much of an affect. After she was finished, it attempted to attack her, but froze. "Attack now! I got all the pressure points!~"

Rain heard Aegues and Chimera her face she could tell was no longer blushing so she gave a sigh of relief and looked at the demon that was now froze thanks to Chimera. "Cool" She stated then let a ice bow and arrows form with her hands. Then she carefully pulled back the string that seemed more like water than ice and aimed at the demon. "Fire" She said with a smirk and the arrow went strait for the demon's head.

Storm nodded then looked at his hands noticing that there was some lighting on it. He wondered why but aimed to shoot making his thoughts on protecting Rain and Misty which was just enough emotion to make the bolts hit.

Misty smiled as the red head and his girl showed up, "bout time you came back!" she called out to them well dodging another hit from the demon. When a lightening bolt hit the demon that wasn't hers she looked over at storm smiling, "how'd you get it to work?" she asked then when the red heads girl hit the pressure points on the demon Misty ran up next to it summoning all the lightening she could muster up and realized it into it's chest. Though she didn't see the result of her attack because moments later all of her energy was drained just like Chimera when she had used to much energy on her power earlier and collapsed.

Storm smiled. "Not that hard really. Just thought of a reason I needed to fight." He replied then seeing Misty start to collapse he took off running and passed Rain and the others then slid to catch her before hitting the ground. After catching her he then carefully stood holding her. "What will it take to bring that thing down?" He asked.

Rain once more prepared and arrow to attack then paused as her brother seemed to do a fancy rescue for Misty. SHe rolled her eyes then once more aimed to arrow.

Misty's eyes fluttered out and groaned, "who..wha.." she was confused to see she was being carried then looked up to see storm talking to the others. Her face turned bright red and she giggled mumbling softy so only her could hear, "you really are my prince charming." She giggled before getting tired and resting her head against his chest.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Storm heard Misty and glanced down after asking his question which no one seemed to have answer for at the moment. He smiled glad Misty seemed alright. Then he looked back to the demon. Storm felt Misty's head on his chest him once more felt like he maybe blushing. "Well anyone have an idea?" He asked again not sure hitting the thing was working.

Rain glanced at her brother she wished the demon wasn't there for she was now missing probable the best teasing moment of her life. Hearing his question Rain only shrugged.

((Sorry needed a break from Iwaku for the day, I'm back for the rest of the day though))

Kalynn remembered something about her mark and how it helped her see some of the shadows before.
She still wasn't completely sure on what the mark did, so far it did two completely different things. Kalynn looked at the demon, it looked to be wounded from the others attacks.
She continued to look at it and her eyes began to turn a as black as her pupils. She wasn't sure what was going on. but it was as though the demon was suffocating.

(It's fine. Also I find it kind of funny right when people get on line for RPS I'm in it's before I have to leave...I'll probable be on and off for a little the next two hours. At 7:30pm I'm going to see fireworks with my family IDK how much I'll be on tomorrow being it's the forth)

Rain paused her fourth arrow seeing Kalynn. Her mouth opened a bit. Then she bit her lip trying to seem she wasn't staring. 'I don't know if that's as cool as I think it is' She thought to herself.

Storm noticed even though he had no answer it seemed Kalynn had something in mind. He just stood there making sure Misty was alright and glanced at his sister from time to time.

Misty looked up at kalynn to see her eyes black then looked over storm to see the demon suffocated from the girls stare and giggled, "quite yet deadly" she smiled and looked up to storm sharing a smile with him to leg him know she was ok.

Storm looked to Misty hearing her laugh. "Yeah it is." He answered and smile at her glad she was okay.

Rain still felt it wasn't the time to make a joke toward her brother but ginned hearing Misty. "Yeah and it's really cool" She commented to Kalynn.

Misty giggled, "yay for demon slaying powers!" She smiled at kalynn hoping to get her to smile. Then nuzzled into storm all comfortable.

Kalynn blinked after hearing the others, causing her eyes to go back to normal.
"I don't even know how I did that..." she stated. The demon seemed to have just been laying there with it's eyes rolled back.
"I think...we can go now.." she said to them.

Rain grinned. "I have a guess" She replied. "Maybe like I was wondering earlier we may each have more than just one power. Or you just have really cool telikness." She stated. Though Rain did wonder why her and Kalynn saw the shadows before the others. "And it probable is best for us to go now and not later. Um... Which way back up? Or is there somewhere I haven't noticed down here?" She asked.

Storm just nodded then smiled as Misty nuzzled into him. For once he seemed to manage not blushing as if he was starting to already get use to them being close. Then again Rain hadn't said any comments yet so that could be a factor of it as well.

Misty looked up from his chest to the top of the pit, "well maybe since Rain's slide was water if the marks are still there we can judge by them where we came from and go the opposite direction?" she suggested looking at the walls from his arms.

Rain nodded she looked up and easily could spot the wet places on the wall even though the slid vanished when she had lost focus. "Yeah we can" She stated with a nod. "The marks are on this side of the walls only." She commented seeing how she had made the slid turn hitting the two other walls beside but they did not reach the farthest one. She was pointing behind her and the group then poined forward. "So then that's where we haven't gone. And there may be a hidden passage down here." She commented thinking how her and her brother once almost got separated by a hidden door in a basement.

Storm listened to Rain answer Misty and gave a nod. "Alright we can try that" He replied then looked to Kalynn, Aegeus and Chimera. "What do you three think?" He asked.

"Which ever way you think would get us out of here," Kalynn shrugged as she looked around.
She wanted nothing more than to just just get out. Usually she would have been scarred after seeing that demon, but she was calm as ever, but after everything she's seen, it felt almost like it would just turn out to be some dream.

Misty smiled and blushed feeling good that she could help. Looking up at storm after he had finished talking to everyone she said, "I think i can walk now if your tired of holding me." her cheeks turned a darker shade of blush and hid her face in his chest hoping her wouldn't noticed her face darkening and waited for a response from the others.

Storm smiled. "I don't mind" He replied. "But it may make getting out of here a little quicker for the two of us." He said both in a whisper so his sister shouldn't really hear.

Rain nodded. "Okay well I guess were going back up by the looks of it unless we see something that looks out of place like a loose brick." She suggested. She tried not to let her gaze glance back toward Aegues but him and his childhood friend had been a little quiet.

(Because I've learned that tagging helps when someone may have quit getting alerts which happens to me a lot. @Teomessos )

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
(i hope it works i miss giving the red head crap about stuff haha)
Misty blushed and smiled at storms response. then looked over at Aegues and his girl, "hey red head you alive over there?" she teased him playfully knowing the little one next to him wouldn't let him make any mean come backs. Then returned her head against Storms chest.

((I HEARD MY NAME-- Oh. Okay, I'M TYPING.))

Aegeus didn't seem to really care much, since they should be heading back to the academy at this point really! Chimera on the other hand, seemed to be curious. Well what else was there suppose to do anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.