Maples Hill School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty rolled her eyes smiling at his silence and cheered, "on word my fellow students! To the way out of this place!" She laughed trying to get everyone to move in a playful mannor. Realizing that when they get back there probably gonna be in trouble anyways.

Storm nodded. "Right" He replied looking at Misty with a big smile.

Rain glanced at Aegeus then stepped to once more near her brother. "Yeah let's go" She replied to Misty's comment smiling. "Maybe we can think of making it into a race" She suggested.

Misty perked up in his arms, "a race sounds like fun!!" she giggled getting all excited and childish. "how will this work i mean since redhead has his magical lightening stick to ride on its obvious he'd win" she stated looking at the redhead's lightening thingy.

"My god... It's not like I can ride it. I ride my skateboard unless you're blind.."

The male let out a sigh, allowing the lightning bolt and the shield to disappear into thin air. Chimera on the other hand, would easily win. You know, the whole ripping a hole in space stuff, and the flying.

Rain grinned. "well I don't know about my brother. Or well maybe you unless you convince me to even the playing field." She grinned then made water form under her feet and seemed to be standing on it. "But I think a water sprout can help me." She replied.

Storm was quiet not sure how he felt on this idea. He was thinking of the mark there was lighting, a cloud and he thought water but could one be a symbol of wind instead of water. He wasn't sure.

Misty giggled her curiosity rising with each word being said. She wondered what else her mark could do and how they would trigger just like the lightening. So she began tk focus heavily on feeling 'light as air' then out of no where she levitated out of storms arms and a few feet into the air. She broke out into a smile, "storm we can float!!" She giggled and looked over at kalynn who had fallen silent once again. "Hey ka-chan how are you gonna race?" She asked flipping around so she looked to be laying on her stomach in air.

"You guys are insane..."

"Oh come on! It will be fun!" The female smiled brightly, opening up her little wings of light and flapping them a little bit. She thought for a moment, and then got rid of the wings, turning the light into a cloud. She sat on the could, leaning back on it and closing her eyes. "Comfy~" She chimed, and Aegeus looked up at Chimera, like she were insane, of course. "Alright.. Alright.. You win. It doesn't mean I'll lose to you though." The male let out a soft sigh, hopping into the air, and creating an air board out of a lightning bolt.

Rain grinned. "See" She replied happily and looked to her brother. "Besides I only care about beating one of you so if I'm insane than I'll take it" She gave a laugh after making such an odd statement in even her own option.

Storm watched Misty begin to float and was quiet a while then hearing Aegeus he nodded. "Yes I believe they are." He replied with a sigh. "But I can't help but find myself dragged in to it all the time" He replied then breathed trying to figure out the flying. It took him a while and when he did he almost fell but soon he too was floating like air a little.

Misty asked Kalynn how she planned on racing. She didn't really think of it and only shrugged.
Everyone else found good use of their powers, but she didn't see how she could use hers in a race.

"I just find this a hassle.." The male let out a soft sigh, pulling out goggles from his bag and placing them over his eyes. He planted his feet onto his lightning bolt for a board, the electricity stepping his feet tight on the board as it let out a bright glow. "I just want this light to stop being a bother." He commented, looking down at the board. At least the goggles had a dark tint, so he could still see.

Chimera just seemed to be enjoying herself on her cloud, laying down on it, and eventually, the cloud disappeared and appeared on her feet as two small ones, and the rest of the cloud because a helmet on her head. "I'm not losing! Not even to you, Aegeus!" Chimera stuck out her tongue, and Aegeus rolled his eyes, only to smirk slightly. "Yeah yeah.. Whatever you say pipsqueak."

"Hmm..." Chimera began thinking, and then a smile formed on her face. "Well, then try to beat me! If I told you to lose, you'd purposely lose for me. So... Try to beat me, okay? Otherwise I'm showing it off to everyone in the school~" Aegeus frowned at this, since this is similar to a command. He just shrugged, since he wasn't planning on giving it his all anyways; it was just a stupid race.

"Alright, alright, but don't expect me to be too far ahead of you; knowing you, you'd fall and I'd have to catch you again."

Last edited by a moderator:
Misty smiled as storm began to float as well and almost everyone was up for the race. She let every one talk as she became overly amused by her new power and began to twirl and flip in the air getting completely sidetracked.

Rain looked to Kalynn with a smile. "I think if you want we could try and win together" She said with a smile. "Unless you have another cool trick up your sleeve." She said sounding curious.

Storm nodded listing to the others he knew he wouldn't want Rain to win but then again she wouldn't want him to. Storm more or less wasn't sure if he really cared to even be in the race.

"Not one I could think of at the moment," Kalynn smiled sheepishly, answering Rain. She still wasn't even sure how her powers worked, they just came at random times.

Rain nodded. "Alright well I just understand possible part it seems being the others have like two at least." She said with a small smile. "We can both go by water and tie while beating the others." She suggested with a smile and let water seem to become ice that could hold Kalynn in while the two went up. "It will be fun" She said with a grin.

Storm looked to everyone. "So when will we know it's a fair start." He asked the group.

Misty poundered the question then stated, "everyone needs to start feed touching the pits floor and then we could count to three of something like that." She giggled descending to the floor.

Rain nodded then let the water take her down where she seemed to be standing on the floor. "Okay" She replied.

Storm nodded. "Sounds good." He said and let himself float down. "So how do we know no one's cheating still?" He asked noticing his sister's feet having water near them but it seemed she was on the ground.

Misty shrugged, "we're a bunch of kids with powers does cheating matter much at this point?" She asked with a laugh. Then her eyes got wide for a second, "oh how bout we add a prize to make it more fun??"

Storm gave a nod. "Alright I guess" He replied about the cheating then gave a curious look to Misty. "What kind of prize would we be after?" He asked not sure what she might have in mind.

Rain gave a laugh at her brother's comment then Misty's reply. When she heard a prize her head turned. "That would make things more interesting. But what would kids with powers want?" She asked not sure what would be a good prize.

Misty debated then shrugged and looked over at the others who have stayed quite for so long, "what'd you guys think?" She asked them

Reactions: Raven
Storm and Rain both didn't really have an idea so they too looked at the others. "Any suggestions?" Rain asked.

@KayLove @Teomessos
(once more ding a tag because I know it sometimes helps when alerts seem to be hard to get)

Status
Not open for further replies.