Male seeking female 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sylvinar Cross

Original poster
Plot: It is a new school year and (M/C) is living at home alone while (Y/C) is a new transfer student whom has just moved to town. She does not know it yet but she will soon come to meet a new fate! On the first night of (Y/C)'s arrival in town its a full moon, and (M/C) just so happens to be a werewolf! I'm her way to the house next door to (M/C)'s house (Y/C) stood off in the park to take a break and find her bearings. When out of nowhere she stumbles upon (M/C) after he has transformed! The next day she heads to her first day of her new school and bumps into (M/C) in the hall yet again, only this time they don't recognize one another. Though to (Y/C)'s dismay (M/C) feels seemingly familiar to her, as she remembers the wolf she encountered in the park the night before as (M/C) and the wolf has the same eyes and they both have midnight black hair. Will love bloom or will disaster befall our heroines? Only time will tell!

Requirements: I am a literate roleplayer, and as such I will do one to five paragraph lengths. Though I may most likely post one to two paragraphs at a time.

I would like to collaborate on this with my partner, not just control everything. My partners character will be a normal human.

There will be smut so I prefer to write all the scenes out in detail, so please try your best to be detailed during the sex scenes.

Character Sheet:

Name: Okami Yuki
Species: Werewolf
Class: 3- A Junior
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 195 lbs
Eye Color: Aquamarine
Personality: Okami is known to violent outbursts, he can be quite the sadist when angered enough. Okami is very short tempered, but he has a secret about his feelings. Okami loves animals whereas he dislikes people.
Biography: Okami lives alone at home while his parents are away on a luxurious cruise around the world from a raffle they entered. Now Okami is working part time at a pet shop on the weekends in town secretly from the school and his peers to pay for groceries while his parents are away, though they still send money to pay for the rent.

Attachments

• f22ca0526351ddb76946f64b421266e6.jpg
    f22ca0526351ddb76946f64b421266e6.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
  • BlackWolf_B&W.jpg
    BlackWolf_B&W.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 6
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 6
Name: Lili Abbot
Species: Human
Class: Junior
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145 lbs
Eye Color: Hazelish
Personality: Quiet and shy at first but becomes outgoing once you get to know her. Her voice gets louder when she gets excited but she tries to keep it down. She's a humorous girl who likes sarcasm and wit.

Hope that works. :)

anime-1.jpg~c200

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Sylvinar Cross
Looks great do you have a picture to go with it?

Reactions: Bean
Name: Lili Abbot
Species: Human
Class: Junior
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145 lbs
Eye Color: Hazelish
Personality: Quiet and shy at first but becomes outgoing once you get to know her. Her voice gets louder when she gets excited but she tries to keep it down. She's a humorous girl who likes sarcasm and wit.

Hope that works. :)

anime-1.jpg~c200

Hubba hubba does it work!

Reactions: Bean
I would love to try this out if you're still down for it though I'd like to do a pm rp if that's okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.