Making Legends

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Why Not?
Oh goodness, my last post was including everyone BTW :)

Well if this rp's still accepting members...

Appearance
images

Name
Charlie Kah

Sex/Gender
Female

Sexuality
Heretosexual

Baby animals, flowers, sweets, being social

Dislikes
Silence, her parents, reading, school, ghosts

Abilities (2 max)
(Okay sure I got this out of FMA, but I thought it would be fitting ;u; Hopefully no trouble with it...)
Alchemy; She is able to construct or change the properties of an object with a simple clap and touch, which would emit electicity to show changing.

Strengths
It's able to change just about everything, from the dirt at your feet to human flesh.

Weaknesses (equal to strengths)
It is only able to change things into others only if said object has a similar genetic make up/properties to the other. (Rock -> Precious mineral = YES Wood -> Cloth = NO)
She is unable to make a whole structure like a machine or a house with her abilities; she is only able to shape together the pieces. (Wood + Clay + Wires + Alchemy -> House = NO. Minerals + Alchemy -> Machine parts + Construction -> Machine = YES)
She is unable to bring a soul back from the afterlife and attach it to a vessel.
She is unable to bring life to an inanimate object.
Using the ability too much or on too big of a project at once will put a tremendous strain on her body. It will resemble a burning and stinging feeling in her entire body.

Personality (at least two lines)
Charlie is a sweet, young, Korean woman. She's willing to help anyone without hesitation, but she can be a bit excitable. Probably from all the candy she eats... But do be nice to her, because if you get her angry, you're in for hell.

Bio (at least three lines)
Charlie was a Korean girl who was adopted into a North American family. She was allowed a happy life, but she always felt like she was different than her mother, father, and siblings. She was very subconscious about it, until she finally decided to ask them at the fresh age of 12. They refused to admit that she was adopted, so she had snuck into their room and read her papers. Deeply hurt that they'd keep a secret like that from her, she grew to dislike her parents, moving out at 18 the first chance she got, and never telling them where she went. She continued on with her life, happy and in truth.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M BACK PEOPLE!
Sooo sorry for being gone for so long. I got sick just with a little fever at first but my immune system is shot so it became a much bigger thing that I won't go into details over because there'd be a lot of gross imagery. Anyway, I'm on the road to recovery *fingers crossed* and I'm back in business. Once again, I'm super sorry for being absent.

@Amai Kyuti, I dunno about everyone else, but I'm just glad you're okay. d: I was a bit worried.

• Thank You
Reactions: mingummy
@Amai Kyuti, I dunno about everyone else, but I'm just glad you're okay. d: I was a bit worried.
Aww, thank you! I was worried everyone would be annoyed at my absence.

My immune system is very weak due to my chronic illness so I get sick very easily. I hate it and and I'm so angry that it interrupts being a good mod for you guys. *bows in shame a million times over*

Aww, thank you! I was worried everyone would be annoyed at my absence.

My immune system is very weak due to my chronic illness so I get sick very easily. I hate it and and I'm so angry that it interrupts being a good mod for you guys. *bows in shame a million times over*
Oh, noes! Don't feel bad. D: It's not like you could help it.

• Love
Sooo sorry for being gone for so long. I got sick just with a little fever at first but my immune system is shot so it became a much bigger thing that I won't go into details over because there'd be a lot of gross imagery. Anyway, I'm on the road to recovery *fingers crossed* and I'm back in business. Once again, I'm super sorry for being absent.
Welcome back. I will pray that you have a speedy recovery. And getting sick is unavoidable. Sooner or later we all get sick.

• Thank You
Welcome back. I will pray that you have a speedy recovery. And getting sick is unavoidable. Sooner or later we all get sick.
Thank you!! I am grateful for your understanding. c: Ahh, if only there was a way around it. :P

GOSH! So annoyed it's taken you sooo long!!

Oh my goodness in all seriousness, I'm with you on constantly getting sick. So I don't mind :)

Welcome back, rainbow hair. :D

Welcome back mister, if I could I would share my super strong immune system lol, since I rarely ever get sick. Hope you get better.

GOSH! So annoyed it's taken you sooo long!!

Oh my goodness in all seriousness, I'm with you on constantly getting sick. So I don't mind :)
Nooooo~ I'm sorry! haha

*weak immunity club high five* Isn't it the worst? Thank you for understanding. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.