• Meet & Greet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brøken_Serenity

Original poster
Overview: Making a Manga!

This is going to be a slice of life/romantic roleplay set in Tokyo. All the characters here will be involved in the making of manga and they will all have a relationship with each other so that they're all connected and the roleplay isn't separated off. Also, all the editors will be working for the same company: Akisora Manga. There will be three manga-kas and three editors which will be paired off (with me using a random generator). There will be random events to keep things interesting. I will also be deciding manga sales, how well the manga you've been working on are selling. This is also to help the storyline along. After a bit of roleplaying time will also be progressed, I will have one post which updates the time, events and manga sales.

Posting: Making a Manga!

I won't implement any taking turns or a specific amount you must post. Just be active, if someone does something concerning you, respond in a timely fashion. This will be a small roleplay with only six characters. If you are uncertain about your ability to respond then please don't join out of respect for the other roleplayers. Also to keep posts clear i need you to have a few things. The first thing on your post should be your character's name and the last should be an info bar which should describe the clothes your character is wearing (picture or words work), and tag anybody who is mentioned or is interacted with in your post.
[SEXY: Kissing, hand holding, hugging, cuddling and all that good stuff is allowed ofc. But when it gets out of romantic affection and sexual tension and goes into foreplay/doingthedo, take it to DM's- within Iwaku rules ofc. Or just do a blackout where the action is implied but not written. Then keep posting as normal]

Characters: Making a Manga!

-You can make up to two characters. They can not be romantically involve (they can have been involved in the past just for drama but not in the rp)
-Only make two characters if you can handle posting that much
-Characters (all of them) must be related in some way. So even if you want a antisocial loner, he has to have some connection with the others.
Character Sheet (Basic, you can add more)

Name
Picture

Age (Be realistic. 21 minimum 35 maximum)

Personality
Background
Family

Relationships (you must have some connection with every character, even if its as simple as living near each other or being cousins.)
Love Life:(Just have a list of the characters and your character's opinions of them. Of course this should include potential lovers~)

Likes (Random things your character likes)
Dislikes

Manga (For creators, just some of the manga you've made. For editors, which manga you've worked on and how popular they were)

Manga-Ka/Editor Match-Ups
(Once your CS's are updated we can start)

Anna-Mei Akisora's Editor is Mariko Arakawa
Jung Jin Woo's Editor is Kosuke Yamato
Masa Choi's Editor is Jin-Yong Myoh

ROLEPLAY
(Just a few things I'd like everyone to keep in mind so the rp is nice and tidy)
  • Editor's you will probably have multiple manga-kas that you work with, so keep that in mind while living your lives.
  • There will be a department head that you all must answer to (In the course of the rp just to keep things interesting I might make one of you head editor). But for now lets make the head editor a painfully anal, short tempered and intolerable woman named Hiroko Tomoki. Brown hair, brown eyes, slim figure and glasses. Use her as you wish.
  • Feel free to create coworkers, exes, secret lovers and generally any other smaller characters if you need it for plot reasons.
  • There will be planned events that are mandatory for character's to attend but if your character wants to throw a party or thinks of an event they want others to attend just post it here and I'll fit it into the timeline. (Dates are private and don't count)
  • I said it earlier but the first thing on your post should be your name. Last should be an info bar (probably in a spoiler) with what you're wearing, tags and any other information you find important to include. Anything else you put (like a picture or something) is up to you.
  • Optimally, as far as playing out days go, the characters should have some sort of interaction. So during the work day while editors are in the office maybe the manga-ka visits. Or the editor is out visiting with the manga-ka somewhere. And during non-working periods possibilities are dates, hanging out, just bumping into each other while doing mundane every day tasks etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Anna-Mei Akisora
"My head is exploding with so many ideas!"
tumblr_inline_mia6apiv0q1qz4rgp.gif

Age | 23 |
Gender | Female |
Sexuality | Bisexual (in the closet) |

"My life is only slightly falling apart right now."
tumblr_lsi0q2Zw6C1qcxa27o1_500.gif

Personality
| Anna-Mei is a bright and bubbly person who is always popping all over the place. She's a creative force who is always coming up with a different idea. Her attention span tends to be very short as she is a very excitable and forgetful creature. She's very social and is always out doing something- much to her editors chagrin as all this moving around tends to get in the way of her work. Anna-Mei is generally a hot mess and is all over the place. She's also a complete klutz. Her personality, however has a different side. When she's alone, she becomes very depressed. Without people around to distract her she tends to become a melancholy individual. She also has a bad reputation for having entire "off" periods where she doesn't leave her house for an unhealthy period of time and neglects taking care of herself. This coincides with stress, usually from being close to a deadline. Her manga reflects herself, as she primarily writes/draws manga when she's alone. Her manga tend to be sad, emotional and dramatic.

Background
| Anna-Mei is from a famous family. Her mother is a famous actress from the states and her father an accomplished politician. Her older sister, Nana, is a singer in an idol group and her younger sister, Chiyo, is currently at a finearts school. Anna-Mei's ancestry is famously full of renowned geisha as well. The only problem is, Anna-Mei isn't quite famous. Some of her works are very well known but Anna-Mei herself isn't incredibly famous. |

Family
Mother: Anna Smith-Kitagawa 49
Father: Minato Kitagawa 52
Older sister: Nana Kitagawa 27
Younger Sister: Chiyo Kitagawa 16

"I've totally got this- totally- look just trust me on this one, kay? Gottttt this. Wait, what do I have again?"
tumblr_mg9e1wMJJv1qcdsmfo3_250.gif

Relationships
(Subject to change once editors and manga-kas are paired up)

| Jung Jin Woo | "We run in the same crowd and go to the same parties. I don't normally seek him out but if I hear of a cool party or event I'll shoot him a text about it so he can come too."

| Mariko Arakawa | "Mari-chan is my editor. She seems really scary, and she can be if I slack off and cut a deadline really close- or even worse- miss a deadline! But at the same time, Mari always encourages me to do my best wok. I also get rewards if I finish before deadline. Despite the way she comes off, she's really kind and a fun person. So, even if she's scary sometimes I love her. I couldn't ask for a better editor."

| Kousuke Yamato | "I met him in the office one day and now we're acquaintances. I fall for his jokes every single time. Every. Single. Time. To my defense the guy's hard to read!"

| Masa Choi | IDEA: "We joke around a lot, me and Masa are good friends. My editor introduced me to her formally one day and we've kept in touch ever since."

| Jin-Yong Myoh | "I love Jin-Yong! I met him around the very first time I got into this business. I think he's a really nice guy​

Love Life
| Mariko Arakawa | "Oh, Mari-chan? She's very pretty and I think she's really incredibly good at her job. I am so lucky to have her as an editor. But she's also so scary and I can't tell if she hates me or not sometimes. W-would I date her? I don't really know... I would hate to ruin our partnership if it didn't work."
| Jung Jin Woo | "Ah, him? He's so cool! I think he's a really funny guy and also sensitive. Also he's dreamy too- W-what do you mean it sounds like I have a crush on him!?! Well.. I don't know about a crush but if he asked me out on a date I would say yes, most definitely."
| Kousuke Yamato | "I think he's really cute and seems like a nice guy. He's laid back but he's still fun so I think we would get along really well. A date? Mm, that would be a yes from me. I would only worry about how he would deal with how all over the place I usually am."

| Masa Choi | "She's a fun person, she's me but less all over the place, you know? I think because we're both so similar we couldn't get along dating. I just want to be BFF'S with her, you know?"
| Jin-Yong Myoh | "He's really kind and gentle. He also has that sort of innocent and princely air about him, ya know? A date? An apprehensive maybe. I think I generally need to spend more time with him to decide."

Parties, Socializing, Manga, Sweets, Novels, Drawing, Music, Outdoors, Sushi, Cold Treats, Hot Chocolate, White Roses, Meeting Fans
Dislikes
Being alone, not meeting the deadline, disappointing her editor, interviews, reporters, paparazzi, spicy food, darkness, driving long distances, closed spaces

"Everyone is a different color, and that's what makes a picture pretty! But for some reason people really like all trying to get as close to the same shade as possible. But in a sea of beautiful and resounding blue crayons, no matter how amazing that blue color is... wouldn't you pick the firetruck red one?"
tumblr_m8067b70yB1qlpm3fo1_r3_500.gif

Manga
1. Seasons: An ongoing serious and her most popular work. It is about a cheerful and happy go-lucky girl named Nana and a hardworking high-school basketball player named Makoto. The manga shows their relationship and how they grow together through the various trials they face through the seasons. It is incredibly heartwarming but also sad. Currently, Nana is in the hospital recovering because Makoto was drunk driving and accidentally hit Nana.
2. Night's End: It is a collection of three manga. It tells of a girl named Sayuri who runs away from home one night to escape her abusive father. She makes a living as a musician in a band called Night's End where she enters into an abusive relationship with the guitarist. Through the three manga she learns to love herself, then leaves him. But in the third manda, after she finally moves on and even makes it big as a solo artist- the abusive ex slits her throat. She lives but she has no voice, so she can never sing again.
3. Go, go!: It is a collection of three manga. In it a girl is kidnapped and forced to become a geisha. She becomes mildly popular but is never satisfied with herself and always misses her family. In the end she finds a danna who loves her and will take care of her after a fierce competition for him. This is actually the only one of Anna-Mei's works that so far has a happy ending. It's also ironically her least popular work.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica

giphy.gif

NAME
Mariko Arakawa
"Shoot for the stars. Or at least some space junk."
SEXUALITY
Bisexual
tumblr_mupyphBDyn1slot2zo1_500.gif

PERSONALITY
Mariko is an eccentric young lady, but unfortunately her facial expressions are few and far between. She has one of those faces that make it hard to seem truly pleased even though she's glowing on the inside. She also has a voice that is dry and deadpan so she often sounds monotone or sarcastic. She's a generous girl who can be a bleeding heart when it comes to animals and children, but her sympathy for adults (usually her manga-ka) is small. When she wants something done, she can be annoyingly persistent but will provide words of encouragement to get her charge through the day. And sometimes if you do something before the deadline, she'll treat you to a home cooked meal or even
BACKGROUND
Mariko was born as the only child to the owner of a restaurant. Her mother and father weren't married when she was born and she had actually been the product of a drunken night of "fun". When she was born her mother gave her to her father and took off, never to be seen or heard from again. Mariko never resented her mother for this because her father made sure she was always as happy as could be. She was a true daddy's girl and grew up a tomboy who was to take over the family restaurant when her dad retired. At the moment however, Mariko works as a manga editor to help pay the house and restaurant expenses.

FAMILY
Hiro Arakawa - Father (47)
Mei Arakawa - Mother (45)

tumblr_n06wh7ot4W1rvhow8o1_500.gif

RELATIONSHIPS
ANNA-MEI
"I like Anna-Mei, she's friendly and the type of girl I wish I could be if I were more expressive. Her procrastination and affinity for being scatterbrained can be irritating, so I am often forced to hound her. Despite this, Anna-chan is a brilliant storyteller and equally great illustrator. She's one of the few people I'd hang out with outside of work."

JUNG JIN WOO
"He wears his heart on his sleeve and is kind of irritating sometimes. He's a sympathetic crier and I guess I'm a little jealous of his ability to show what he truly feels. I don't approve of his procrastination and most of his habits in the workplace. We aren't outright enemies but spending time with him is a trial. He often brings me to the edge of murder."

KOUSUKE YAMATO
*Blush* "We interned together and got to know each other. I like his personality and...*blushes* he doesn't mind if I talk too much about my cat. He's one of the few men who aren't unsettled by my plain demeanor."

MASA CHOI
"We both love animals, and...she reminds me of a cat. I worry about her poor sleep habits, but aside from that we often chat about animals and the like. I envy her sense of style and wish I could pull off some of her looks, like her hairstyle."

JIN YONG MYOH
"Very professional, I admire that. But I barely know him. He's Anna-Mei's friend so I see him often, but we have yet to make any headway in our relationship."

LOVE LIFE
ANNA-MEI
"It's horribly unprofessional...But I like her. I'll never tell her though because she's straight."

KOUSUKE YAMATO
*Blush* "I've only had three crushes in my life. The first to a piggish boy in grade school, the second to my father's former head waitress, and the third to Kousuke. I fell for him the second week of interning and it's embarrassing how much I stare at him at work. I want to ask him out but...I'm afraid he'll find my company too stilted like my last boyfriend."

MASA CHOI
"It's more of a strong admiration for her then a desire to date her. But I wouldn't be opposed to it."

Frog Toys
Takoyaki
Horror Movies
American Pop
Stargazing
American Rock
Slapstick Humor
Italian Food
Fruity Pancakes
Chocolate
Motorcycles
Her cat, Big Boy
Small Dogs

DISLIKES
Natto
Video Games
Kale
Documentaries
Children
Birds
Doing Laundry
Soft Boiled Eggs
Wasting Food
Glow Sticks
Deadlines Being Ignored
Procrastination

MANGA
☆ (Unpopular)
☆☆ (Known)
☆☆☆ (Popular)
☆☆ Haunted House (A collection of gruesome horror stories, that usually end in the main character being brutally murdered or driven insane. Genre: Horror)
☆ Springing Step! (A cute story about a depressed teenager who's gloomy life is brightened by the intrusion of the new girl next door. This story has just started and has received mixed reception from the public, as it is an LGBTQ story. Genre: Angst, Drama, Slice of Life)
☆☆☆ Razor! (An exciting story about a young detective solving various mysteries with his sidekick, a foreign PI with a shady past. Genre: Action, Mystery, Drama)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brøken_Serenity
I too would like to reserve a spot as an editor! And maybe another character too.I can get my character up later.

Last edited:
Okay @MaryGold. For now though I'll just reserve the editor position~ Thanks for joining.
& @Mundane Monster you probably already saw but your spot is reserved too!

Thank you, glad to join. I finally found the FC I want to use soI'll get started on my character tomorrow.​

Reserving a male slot because temptations~
What role shall be identified later on because choices!

Last edited:
Jung Jin Woo
tumblr_mguxjoFK7N1qg5nyao1_500.gif

"HAH! Told ya so!"

Sexuality
Heterofexible

Personality
Jung can screw around a lot but when push comes to the shove he's pretty on point with things.
He gets sensitive about the littlest thing, and so when others are crying and such
he's one to join in without knowing why. He's not very calm unless with someone
he holds dearly to his heart, also known as his crush.
Although sensitive, he's quite the procrastinator, especially when people are nagging about it.
Jung will attempt to do everything in his power to keep from doing what he is entitled to do
when the situation is like so. In terms of having a 'poker face',
he's not very afraid to show his feelings or maybe simply doesn't care.
He gets a 'stupid' grin on his face whenever he's planning something,
his bad troublemaker habits still sticking with him even though he's maybe a bit more
than a young adult.

Background
It's not like his whole life was a sob story. Emphasis on 'whole'.
Having a Japanese mother and a Korean father, they tended to conflict
a lot as Jung became older, they argued about some larger things, until they
started arguing about how to cook eggs. While they were arguing, if the twins had
gotten into trouble, Jung was often blamed. Jung had enough when one of the twins
spilt water on his 'early' manga. His manga reflected his life, except the missing key.
The 'woman' in his life. He made her up and how he would react.
He based the woman on one of his favorite dating simulator protagonists.
He got up and packed his bags, no one knew where he was going.

Jung had become a delinquent.

Earlier he had caused trouble at school for making people smile and laugh,
he did wrong things for the 'right' reason.
Now he skipped school altogether. His previous classmates thought it was a joke
the first days and brushed it off. That was until the police came knocking on the doors
of each and every friend. Jung came back when the police caught him red handed
hanging out with an infamous gang and he was under home-arrest until guaranteed
that even though he was with the infamous gang that he didn't commit any actual crimes.
The police watched his actions for awhile but being that Jung at the time was in middle school,
there wasn't much they could do. Jung was left off with a warning and to this point
nobody knows of what Jung did in middle school. Unless you count
his former colleagues in the gang. Afterwards in fear that Jung would team up with the
gangs when they turned their back, in Jung's freshmen year they moved to Tokyo.

Family
Mother:
Nami Aito - 53

Father:
Lee Woo - 55

Younger Brothers:
Kite Woo - 14
Sho Woo - 14

13044_original.jpg

"Is that so? Hmmn."

Relationships
Anna-Mei Akisora
" We have parties together and such, most of the time I'm playing my
favorite game 'Moonlight Dancing' but I guess I join her whenever
she texts me. "

Masa Choi
" We go around the office once in awhile terrorizing the office folk.
Although this is when she's not too busy sleeping. "

Mariko Arakawa
" I first laid eyes on her on a sunny Ju-. Yeah, I tried to make it
sound better then it really was. She's just my neighbor. "

Kousuke Yamato
" My editor also known as my version of a sunshiny day gone wrong.
I've worked with him long enough to know if his smile radiates like no tomorrow,
he probably wants to murder you. "​

Love Life:
Anna-Mei Akisora
" She's pretty cute, very ecstatic, there's never been a time where she's
not excited about dancing until she passes out. She has her moments,
but who doesn't? Would.. I... Date her?
Suuuuuuure. Why not."

Mariko Arakawa
" She's intimidating at times and doesn't really respect my- "
He coughs.

" Bad? Habits. Believe me, when you've had to hang out with her
for awhile it gets irritating. Would I date her? Hahahaha!
That made my day."

Kousuke Yamato
" He's funny to screw around with, he never takes them too seriously
so it's not like I get in trouble with the office. Except when I smeared glue and
pasted pictures of him drinking coffee at different perspectives. Yeah...
It was hard to get off."

Masa Choi
"Wh-What! No, gross! She's my partner in crime! That's exactly what she is...
Psh. Besides her jokes are over the top. You could say they're listed

as the top crime."
(Puns just aren't my thing.)

- Alpaca's
- Leather Gloves
- Manga
- Dating Simulators (Poor Jung.)
- Warmth
- Sunny Days

Dislikes
- Anything bitter
- Slugs
- Arrogant People
- Metal Music
- Cactus
- Stereotypes
- Taxis

2013-01-14+20_53_20.gif

"Sure, sure. You're totally not an idiot."

Manga - WIP
1. Gems and Guns:
A detective series where the protagonist of the story; Ruby is demoted from an unknown organization so when she appears she was and is to be treated as a 'newbie' which she despises. She is a silent but mysterious lady and when she is given the task to take care of a ambitious, sadistic actor, also known as 'Lucas', she has to deal with keeping him safe, and keeping her lips sealed. (Do you see the pun?) In this manga with the life of a dense actor who enjoys Ruby's pain, this series is still in the middle with Ruby's ruthless past being brought up, involving a knife, rope, and her brother coming back with his reputation as a marine being tarnished. Ruby has no love for her brother, although because of Lucas's pity towards the marine... What could happen when Lucas gets himself tied into a knot of no return?

2. The Crying Umbrella
The protagonist Rouge has been plagued with the disease Prosopagnosia which doesn't allow him to recognize any faces. With his parents trying to deal with the bills and other relatives, and with his parents convincing Rouge everyday that he's mentally disturbed. Rouge's only friend is a pastel blue umbrella which 'talks' to him. Dealing with other elementary school kids constantly bullying him, he takes shelter in the fact that his umbrella would always be there for him. Later in the story he faces constant flashbacks as he gets older and older. One stormy morning running into a woman with an unforgettable voice and a gray umbrella. In the manga they face many challenges including the issues with his past, and his pretending to his unknowing of her existence and he says his farewells, leaving behind his pastel blue umbrella leaving one single sentence. "The remembrance of the rainy day is forever stuck in my mind."​

Last edited:
kou1.png

"Hey there! Just wanted to let you know I can only tolerate waiting for so long. Please, do your best to not waste my time."

tumblr_o4myqrD15A1qditnlo1_540.gif

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

tumblr_nffu783Amb1t23howo3_250.gif
raw

PERSONALITY
Kousuke is the type of person whom you have a hard time distinguishing when he's serious or not. He always seems light-minded, easy-going. Always smiling, laughing and appearing to have a good time. Though, he smiles and laughs when he's seriously annoyed as well. He's rather passive-aggressive, he will express his unhappiness with people rarely and will simply get payback when they're not looking. Putting that aside, he's a rather open person, always speaking his mind and feelings no matter how harsh it may sound, or arrogant, especially with mangas. But he doesn't purposely try to be mean, he's a rather kind and caring person. A lot of times when it's for his own benefit or profit(that's just an excuse he hides behind.) Because of this, he comes off cheap to others. And though he often plays around and does what he likes, he never lets his manga-kas do the same very much, most times, he works them down to the bone without any sympathy.

And while he is a hard person to read, he is able to read others very well, especially women. Doesn't mean he will always act on it. He's actually considered a bit of a bully in the office because of confusing attitude, harsh words and constant teasing

BACKGROUND
Kousuke is the only boy out three girls in his family and was raised by a single mother. His father had left sometime after his youngest sister was born. But he didn't care much because he was an abusive man,  he considered it a blessing; His mother was torn on the other part, she was mentally ill. So, to keep her and his two sisters'; spirits up, he always kept himself smiling and laughing and joking about anything from his pain to his happiness. It helped them a lot, and kept them going, they depended on him. So, he made a great figure of himself by doing his best in everything. He became quite popular in school as with the guys, the girls and the staff.

The only thing his life, his family's life was lacking was money. His mother took up any jobs she could help to support them and he tried the same along with his oldest sister.He was still in high school, his second year when he started drawing manga. His sister was doing the same, drawing it for a living. Someone got a hold of one of his works and encouraged him to make it big. So he did, but later down the line, he became an editor instead. Now he's the main supporter of his family.​

FAMILY
Hanoko Yamato| Mother| Alive| 47
Ryuske Yamato|Father| Alive| 50
Akari Yamato| Older sister| 28
Himiko Yamato| Younger sister| 21
Mao Yamato| Younger sister| 18​

tumblr_njtj0dSit21tdg907o1_500.gif

RELATIONSHIPS
|Anna-Mei Akisora| - "We're acquaintances. I have a lot of fun teasing her, however. She falls for every one of my jokes, even though sometimes I'm completely serious. It's funny, to say the least."

| Markio Arakawa| - IDEA "We were both interns in the office, so we worked together often. Sometimes we talked when we were on break, so I'd say we're friends."

|Jung Jin-woo| "I'm his editor. And he plays pranks on me all the time. I don't really mind as long as they're not over the top and he gets his work done."

| Masa Choi| - IDEA "Like I said, I feel like I'm always looking out for her. I have to remind her to eat and to sleep and when not to sleep. Isn't this her own job? Or at least her editor's?"

|Jin-young Myoh| - IDEA "We're friends, real friends. What more can I say, I truly like him and I trust him too. I don't trust many people either."

LOVELIFE

|Anna-Mei Akisora|
"I'm sure everyone in the office thinks she's adorable. It's kind of hard not to, she's very vibrant. I like that about her. It's comforting in a way. But she can also be a total klutz, I can't hate her for it, but it can be annoying."

| Markio Arakawa|
"I' think she's kind of cute. I know. I'm probably the only one. But I do. I don't mind that she doesn't laugh or smile, though I 'll admit it's awkward on occasion with her deadpanning at so much. "

|Jung Jin Woo|
"Somehow, I fall prey to his pranks every time. I will admit, it's pretty funny. But if he ever tried pulling off that photo prank again, I will make him regret it. Dearly. I haven't had to kick his ass yet, so..."

|Masa Choi|
"Either she's sleeping too much, or not enough. And she snores. God, does she snore. And she doesn't eat often either. I keep having to remind her. I feel as if I'm looking after her more than I should."

|Jin-young Myoh|
"We're good friends. He reminds of myself in the fact that both of our siblings depnd us, with the addition of my mother too. But, he's very dependable."​

Fireworks
Strawberries
Tempura
Cats
animals
Pokemon
One Piece
Naruto
Dragon Ball/Z
Reading
Playing games
Pranking/teasing others
Fooling around
Coffee

DISLIKES
Staying out
working for long
Lazy worker
Hypocrites (Though he's often one)
Unnecessary violence
Bullies
Dirty spaces
Mice
The cold
Boredom
Eggplant
Cigarettes​

tumblr_o4myqrD15A1qditnlo4_540.gif

MANGA

POPULAR
1. Operation World Domination! (OWD!); Tamaki is a high school sophomore as well as a school outcast. His only friend is his pets. One day he discovers he has superhuman abilities. Instead of using these powers to become a hero, he instead uses his powers to become a villain, after all, they have all the fun. Then Tamaki has the grand idea to take over the earth. Down the road, he gains friends and partners. And enemies, heroes, and villains both. A comedy, action, adventure manga.

SUPER POPULAR (Amongst women and girls)
2.Can You Hear Me, Satsuki?; A freshman named Souta is a lonely boy who is having a difficult time coping with the death of his best friend, Satsuki. He's always talking to her 'ghost', because she is his best and only friend. Though, one day he meets a weird and vibrant girl named Akiko,after she saves his life. Their lives tie into each other more when they discover they attend the same school the next day. Akiko becomes determined to be his friend and bring him out of his shell. The story progresses in Souta's perspective, in his voice-over as he appears to be talking to Satsuki. It flashing between the past and present showing the trauma's that he went through and the new friends, experiences, and lessons he learns in the present. Including falling in love with Akiko and finding true happiness. As the story goes on, slowly the 'ghost' of Satsuki starts to disappear as Souta talks to her less and less. A slice of life, romance, friendship, angst, drama, tearjerker manga.

KNOWN
3. From Nana to the Little Ones; Nana is a young woman who moved from the countryside to the big city, Tokyo. She came to start a new life and open up her own restaurant. In a strange event, she meets four orphaned children, two boys, and two girls. After seeing their living conditions, she makes the big decision to adopt them. The story depicts the family life of these five and how they grow up with one another. A slice of life, family, fluff, angst, drama, tearjerker, romance manga.

4.WIP

Last edited:
@MaryGold

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. TRYING TO BE OLDER THAN JUNG. PSHHHH.
I'm just kidding. <33

@xLarius Mwhaha lol Mere coincidence

Changing my FC to Erika Sawajiri!

I'd like to join! This seems interesting and looks like it'd be fun ^^

@Saralaxy sounds good, so do you know whether you want to make an editor or manga-ka?

If you have room I would love to join~

@IceQueen yes we do have exactly one spot left. But it can be either editor or author, bc one of the people who have made a character haven't decided on his role yet and another just has a reserved spot.

Also @xLarius any idea on if your character will be an author or an editor yet?

EDIT @Saralaxy Hey, just fyi. Your character would need to be a male in order to keep a gender balance. Is that fine? Also they would need to be an editor because the last author role was taken. So is a male editor okay with you?

@IceQueen yes we do have exactly one spot left. But it can be either editor or author, bc one of the people who have made a character haven't decided on his role yet and another just has a reserved spot.

Also @xLarius any idea on if your character will be an author or an editor yet?
I think I can take author position. And if you don't mind making a female sounds great to me

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.