Makeshift Household - Plotting & SignUps

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Lillith, I appreciate you letting me have the role. :3

Speaking of which, Trust, I was just wondering if instead of playing one character I could play two. Being mischievous by nature, I thought the role of Greed would be better portrayed by a rascally pair of twins. Even though they are two, together they are both considered "Greed". Two bodies, one soul kinda thing. Just an idea I thought I'd run by.
On that note, I'm ready to get started on this rp at anytime. :balletdancer:

Thank you Lillith, I appreciate you letting me have the role. :3

Speaking of which, Trust, I was just wondering if instead of playing one character I could play two. Being mischievous by nature, I thought the role of Greed would be better portrayed by a rascally pair of twins. Even though they are two together they are both considered "Greed". Two bodies, one soul kinda thing. Just an idea I thought I'd run by.
On that note, I'm ready to get started on this rp at anytime. :balletdancer:
That would be just fine! I actually quite like the idea, so go ahead, and I think I will start it soon~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Awesome! Do you require a character sheet, oooor?...

If so, what criteria should we include?

Awesome! Do you require a character sheet, oooor?...

If so, what criteria should we include?
Hmm, a character sheet should be done. I suppose.
Well, as these characters names are their representation, that's pretty much covered (which reminds me, with greed being twins, you'll need another name for greed for the second twin)
I think it should be

Appearance (physical description or picture):
Representation (name):
If not a character on the list, personality:
If a character on the list, added traits you'd like to give them:
If not a character on the list, age:
History (where they were before they were discovered and became part of the household, how old were that, how did they take moving into their new home):
If a character on the list, any changes you'd like to make:

Sure that shouldn't be a problem, but does that mean their names are "Greed" and something else that means greed, or did you mean that they have human names along with that title?

Sure that shouldn't be a problem, but does that mean their names are "Greed" and something else that means greed, or did you mean that they have human names along with that title?
Well, I was going by their name the same as their title, is that okay? I can change it if it's better that way

You could always call the first Greed and then find the word Greed from another language that means Greed so they are the same but different? Just an idea :)

Oh and I'm just working on my Character Sheet is there anything extra you want me to put in as Trust and Jealousy are close???

I'm currently working on a character sheet, but I'm cool with starting at any time.

Well, I was going by their name the same as their title, is that okay? I can change it if it's better that way
You could always call the first Greed and then find the word Greed from another language that means Greed so they are the same but different? Just an idea :)
that is actually a pretty good idea~ thank you

Reactions: ++Lillith++
Oh and I'm just working on my Character Sheet is there anything extra you want me to put in as Trust and Jealousy are close???
Oh, well, you don't have to, but if you want, add anything you wish

I thought that'd be the case, so I already have something in mind. I just wanted to be sure. Regardless, thank you for the help and suggestions!

Working on the character sheet. Might be a short while, though, I'll be stepping for a bit.

I thought that'd be the case, so I already have something in mind. I just wanted to be sure. Regardless, thank you for the help and suggestions!

Working on the character sheet. Might be a short while, though, I'll be stepping for a bit.
That's fine, feel free to take your time

Appearance (physical description or picture):Jelousy.jpg
Representation (name): Jealousy

If a character on the list, added traits you'd like to give them: Doesn't trust anyone other then Trust, he tends to keep himself to himself unless his in a playful/happy mood.

If not a character on the list, age: 16
History (where they were before they were discovered and became part of the household, how old were that, how did they take moving into their new home): Jealousy had been given up at birth, his family never wanted him and nor did any of the family's or foster family's he lived even when he was put into a children's home no one really bothered with him which is why he can come across as not caring about anyone as he really doesn't well that was until he got put into a new home the one he is in now. He has lived here for around 6 years and in someways he does feel like it's home but he wont admit it to anyone maybe trust but that's about the only other person he can be friendly towards at the moment as it takes him awhile to get to know others. But as his name suggests he get's jealous over everything and can be rather moody when he doesn't get his own way. When he was first bought to this house and given his name he caused chaos smashing his bedroom to bits but over the years compassion has managed to calm him down to a degree and he will often listen to music as to not lose his temper to much.

(I hope this is ok)

Appearance (physical description or picture): She's rather small for her age, light pale skin with long straight black hair and bright blue eyes. thin body structure.
Representation (name): Fear
If not a character on the list, personality: N/A
If a character on the list, added traits you'd like to give them: Paranoid
If not a character on the list, age: N/A
History: Fear grew up in an orphanage. As a baby she was dropped off at the doorstep and she has never seen her parents since. She was told that even as a baby she would never stop crying, no matter what it just seemed impossible to calm her down and get her to sleep. She ran the owners of the orphanage ragged. Luckily as she grew older she stopped the crying (most of the time) though due to her rather nervous and jumpy nature she never really fit in with the other children. Yet, at the age of fourteen she was adopted, in shock of the owners and other kids. The face of the man she never saw yet when she stepped into his car it was like stepping into a whole new world. Or at least her new home.
If a character on the list, any changes you'd like to make: N/A

Appearance (physical description or picture):View attachment 39459
Representation (name): Jealousy

If a character on the list, added traits you'd like to give them: Doesn't trust anyone other then Trust, he tends to keep himself to himself unless his in a playful/happy mood.

If not a character on the list, age: 16
History (where they were before they were discovered and became part of the household, how old were that, how did they take moving into their new home): Jealousy had been given up at birth, his family never wanted him and nor did any of the family's or foster family's he lived even when he was put into a children's home no one really bothered with him which is why he can come across as not caring about anyone as he really doesn't well that was until he got put into a new home the one he is in now. He has lived here for around 6 years and in someways he does feel like it's home but he wont admit it to anyone maybe trust but that's about the only other person he can be friendly towards at the moment as it takes him awhile to get to know others. But as his name suggests he get's jealous over everything and can be rather moody when he doesn't get his own way. When he was first bought to this house and given his name he caused chaos smashing his bedroom to bits but over the years compassion has managed to calm him down to a degree and he will often listen to music as to not lose his temper to much.

(I hope this is ok)
Very good! I like it, thank you for doing this for me~ the IC is almost done too~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Appearance (physical description or picture): She's rather small for her age, light pale skin with long straight black hair and bright blue eyes. thin body structure.
Representation (name): Fear
If not a character on the list, personality: N/A
If a character on the list, added traits you'd like to give them: Paranoid
If not a character on the list, age: N/A
History: Fear grew up in an orphanage. As a baby she was dropped off at the doorstep and she has never seen her parents since. She was told that even as a baby she would never stop crying, no matter what it just seemed impossible to calm her down and get her to sleep. She ran the owners of the orphanage ragged. Luckily as she grew older she stopped the crying (most of the time) though due to her rather nervous and jumpy nature she never really fit in with the other children. Yet, at the age of fourteen she was adopted, in shock of the owners and other kids. The face of the man she never saw yet when she stepped into his car it was like stepping into a whole new world. Or at least her new home.
If a character on the list, any changes you'd like to make: N/A
Thank you~ much appreciated~ IC is almost done

Status
Not open for further replies.