Makeshift Household - Plotting & SignUps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Affection (9) (child of Romance who eloped with a human)
The touchy feely kind of child, always happy and hugging people. Only gets sad when ignored

Hi! Can I be affection? I'm kinda new to this site and wanna try something new. It'll be really cool if I can join! If not that'll be fine.

Appearance: Short height. Brown hair and brown eyes. Wearing a blue shirt under a black sweater.
Blue dark pants and greyish blue shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Affection (9) (child of Romance who eloped with a human)
The touchy feely kind of child, always happy and hugging people. Only gets sad when ignored

Hi! Can I be affection? I'm kinda new to this site and wanna try something new. It'll be really cool if I can join! If not that'll be fine.
Sure thing my friend! Just fill the character sheet so I can make sure we have everything sorted~

Hello my friends, I wanted to talk to you about plot development~ I have a few things but I also want your input!

Is... this still open? X3

I hope my last post was ok as alot happened while I was in dream land and I wasn't to sure what or how to catch up so I done what I thought worked :)

Is... this still open? X3
Sure is! Are you interested? If so just complete this character sheet and I'll let you know if you're okay to join (as long as you follow the guidelines, there will be no trouble)

Appearance (physical description or picture):
Representation (name):
personality:
added traits you'd like to give them:
History (where they were before they were discovered and became part of the household, how old were that, how did they take moving into their new home):

imagejpg2_zpsf83c7106.jpg

Representation (name):
Sloth, though he doesn't like being called so. Instead he goes by a human name he was given: Nagisa

personality:
Nagisa is not only laid back, but outright lazy. He hates going outside, doesn't care for manners and completely detests manual labor. Although he can be very active and interested with something he likes, he just completely tends to leave everything else behind. The kid isn't particularly fond of socializing either, and rather spends his time chatting with people over the web than actually talking to them. He rarely makes eye contact. This behavior is about the exact opposite of his brothers, who loves socializing. Nagisa doesn't like having his personal space invaded either, and usually tends to keep a distance from people. He can be kind and helpful at times, though usually comes across as rude and selfish... which is more than just a little true in most cases. He does what he wants, says what he thinks and doesn't give a damn about other people. At the same time he can be somewhat of a coward, and doesn't like approaching danger on purpose. He's content simply being ignored and going about his own business.

??? X3

History:
Nagisa moved into the household not so long ago. Before that he was constantly being moved between foster families, as he tended to cause a lot of trouble (even if he didn't mean to necessarily). Before this he lived with his 'father', who passed away when Nagisa was nine.

imagejpg2_zpsf83c7106.jpg

Representation (name):
Sloth, though he doesn't like being called so. Instead he goes by a human name he was given: Nagisa

personality:
Nagisa is not only laid back, but outright lazy. He hates going outside, doesn't care for manners and completely detests manual labor. Although he can be very active and interested with something he likes, he just completely tends to leave everything else behind. The kid isn't particularly fond of socializing either, and rather spends his time chatting with people over the web than actually talking to them. He rarely makes eye contact. This behavior is about the exact opposite of his brothers, who loves socializing. Nagisa doesn't like having his personal space invaded either, and usually tends to keep a distance from people. He can be kind and helpful at times, though usually comes across as rude and selfish... which is more than just a little true in most cases. He does what he wants, says what he thinks and doesn't give a damn about other people. At the same time he can be somewhat of a coward, and doesn't like approaching danger on purpose. He's content simply being ignored and going about his own business.

??? X3

History:
Nagisa moved into the household not so long ago. Before that he was constantly being moved between foster families, as he tended to cause a lot of trouble (even if he didn't mean to necessarily). Before this he lived with his 'father', who passed away when Nagisa was nine.
It's very good, just a little problem~ I'm okay with him using a human name (since he's fairly new) but he will still be called by his other names. Lastly, anyone under the age of 16 isn't allowed any form of contact to the outside world (ie, the Internet) but otherwise, it's fine, you're in~

It's very good, just a little problem~ I'm okay with him using a human name (since he's fairly new) but he will still be called by his other names. Lastly, anyone under the age of 16 isn't allowed any form of contact to the outside world (ie, the Internet) but otherwise, it's fine, you're in~

Just because they call him that doesn't mean he'll like it. XD He'll throw a fit over it, just wait and see. >:3 The same goes for the internet. Just because he isn't allowed to use it doesn't mean he won't try (not that he necessarily succeeds). He can be very persistent about things he wants. X3 So don't worry. That was just to portray his personality. ^^

Just because they call him that doesn't mean he'll like it. XD He'll throw a fit over it, just wait and see. >:3 The same goes for the internet. Just because he isn't allowed to use it doesn't mean he won't try (not that he necessarily succeeds). He can be very persistent about things he wants. X3 So don't worry. That was just to portray his personality. ^^
Then that's fine XD feel free to jump into the. IC (to catch up! Pride has a hangover at the breakfast table and everyone finds it hilarious)

Then that's fine XD feel free to jump into the. IC (to catch up! Pride has a hangover at the breakfast table and everyone finds it hilarious)
Ok XD

20130213154847_dV8jm.thumb.700_0.jpg

Representation:
Serenity

Personality:
Serenity is a rather calm child and levelheaded child, with a kind heart and curious mind. She is quite mature for her age, and tries to avoid being a bother as much as possible. Nevertheless she's shy, especially around people she doesn't know. Once she gets to know them, however, and feels comfortable, almost all signs of shyness vanish. She always carries around her stuffed animal, and also has a tendency to speak to him whenever she feels lonely or feels the need to reason with herself. Serenity likes to bake, though she is quite terrible at it. She also loves to read, and is afraid of the dark.

History:
Serenity joined the household a year ago. Up until then she had been living with her human grandfather, in a large mansion. Her life had been quite good, unless you count the fact that her parents passed away in a traffic accident. She didn't have many friends before she moved here, but it didn't really bother Serenity, as she was content the way things were. Back then, she usually spent her days in the library, reading. She still reads a lot even here.​

View attachment 39960

Representation:
Serenity

Personality:
Serenity is a rather calm child and levelheaded child, with a kind heart and curious mind. She is quite mature for her age, and tries to avoid being a bother as much as possible. Nevertheless she's shy, especially around people she doesn't know. Once she gets to know them, however, and feels comfortable, almost all signs of shyness vanish. She always carries around her stuffed animal, and also has a tendency to speak to him whenever she feels lonely or feels the need to reason with herself. Serenity likes to bake, though she is quite terrible at it. She also loves to read, and is afraid of the dark.

History:
Serenity joined the household a year ago. Up until then she had been living with her human grandfather, in a large mansion. Her life had been quite good, unless you count the fact that her parents passed away in a traffic accident. She didn't have many friends before she moved here, but it didn't really bother Serenity, as she was content the way things were. Back then, she usually spent her days in the library, reading. She still reads a lot even here.​
good, change accepted~

Yay, thanks. ^^
I'm allowed to post her now? XD

Hello my friends, I wanted to talk to you about plot development~ I have a few things but I also want your input!
If you're having trouble moving the story along, perhaps we can all work on an idea together.

Hi!
Okay, so, I have an idea for a story that could be a really fun RP. It's about these people who are something between human and god. They all represent a certain thing, such as Trust, jealousy, compassion, deceit, fear, hope and so on. These people are born to humans just as anyone else but when they are young they are taken away to these houses inside barriers and given their names. In these households there are heads of the house that look over all the younger ones. The younger ones don't find out about who they are until they turn sixteen and are taken out of the house to learn about their effects on the human population. When these people die, they are reborn somewhere else in the world. They can die just as any other human, but they can also die when the thing the represent gets weaker in the human population.
Anyone interested?
If you have any questions, feel free to ask~
I would prefer a mostly male cast but female additions are fine.
I'm looking for people to rp the following:

Jealousy (16) {TAKEN}
Not a bad person but is the extreme jealous type. (Preferably he) has a mischievous nature when he's in a good mood but a fierce one when he's not too happy. He doesn't like it when people spend too much time around his favourite people. He is close with Trust, who he looks after most the time.

Compassion (25) (head of the house) {TAKEN}
A kind but stern and understanding leader of the household. Keeps the younger ones from fighting and is everyone's shoulder to cry on.

Greed (15) {TAKEN}
A trickster who does whatever they want to get what they want (he likes to play tricks on trust). is inconsiderate most the time and doesn't take no for an answer. Also a glutton.

Pride (19) (in training to become next head of the house) {TAKEN}
Smug personality, thinks they will be the best as head of the house but compassion doubts their capabilities. Thinks more of them-self and often talks down on others

Hope (14) {TAKEN}
Always optimistic, best friend of fear, constantly pointing out the bright side of the situation

Fear (14) {TAKEN}
Always jumpy and nervous, only ever comforted by Hope

Affection (9) (child of Romance who eloped with a human) {Taken}

+any others you want!
Also taken:
Bliss
Sloth

Just one more thing, this is my characters profile~
Trust (13-14)
He is a very kind, simple boy who never questions anything. He doesn't understand the concept of lying, so he believes anything anyone says and never lies. He often gets tricked by others but never holds a grudge. He is often around Jealousy, as Jealousy likes to keep an eye on him.
Having read the premise+rest of OP and nothing else: Is this Nobilis?

Sorry. Nobilis is a Tabletop RPG system concerning pretty much exactly the type of characters you've said: demigods of a concept, such as Hope, Love, Guns, Treachery, or Backsies, to name a few from the book. It uses a diceless mechanic, making it good for Forum play. Though Nobilis Demigods (Nobles/Powers) are a great deal stronger than this maybe, with effort being able to do some very high power things, while Gods are more like cosmic laws than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.