Makeshift Household - Plotting & SignUps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Nobilis is a Tabletop RPG system concerning pretty much exactly the type of characters you've said: demigods of a concept, such as Hope, Love, Guns, Treachery, or Backsies, to name a few from the book. It uses a diceless mechanic, making it good for Forum play. Though Nobilis Demigods (Nobles/Powers) are a great deal stronger than this maybe, with effort being able to do some very high power things, while Gods are more like cosmic laws than anything.

Oh, I see ^~^ well I guess you've gotten that it isn't >~<

Yeah. Honestly I've only read the Nobilis books, never gotten a chance to play in a game. So I have no clue if it actually plays well. The whole book's written in this tone where the Author doesn't quite seem to get that it isn't real, which makes it a very entertaining read.

Yeah. Honestly I've only read the Nobilis books, never gotten a chance to play in a game. So I have no clue if it actually plays well. The whole book's written in this tone where the Author doesn't quite seem to get that it isn't real, which makes it a very entertaining read.
That sounds really cool, I'll have to read it!

That sounds really cool, I'll have to read it!
You should. While higher powered, it seems the sort of thing you're going for: A game where the powers are so conceptual and powerful that really, it becomes a social game because no one wants to fight the other. If you need help getting it totally legally, shoot me a line and I can help.

You should. While higher powered, it seems the sort of thing you're going for: A game where the powers are so conceptual and powerful that really, it becomes a social game because no one wants to fight the other. If you need help getting it totally legally, shoot me a line and I can help.
Cool. I will~

Status
Not open for further replies.