Makeshift Household - Plotting & SignUps

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trust

Original poster
Hi!
Okay, so, I have an idea for a story that could be a really fun RP. It's about these people who are something between human and god. They all represent a certain thing, such as Trust, jealousy, compassion, deceit, fear, hope and so on. These people are born to humans just as anyone else but when they are young they are taken away to these houses inside barriers and given their names. In these households there are heads of the house that look over all the younger ones. The younger ones don't find out about who they are until they turn sixteen and are taken out of the house to learn about their effects on the human population. When these people die, they are reborn somewhere else in the world. They can die just as any other human, but they can also die when the thing the represent gets weaker in the human population.
Anyone interested?
If you have any questions, feel free to ask~
I would prefer a mostly male cast but female additions are fine.
I'm looking for people to rp the following:

Jealousy (16) {TAKEN}
Not a bad person but is the extreme jealous type. (Preferably he) has a mischievous nature when he's in a good mood but a fierce one when he's not too happy. He doesn't like it when people spend too much time around his favourite people. He is close with Trust, who he looks after most the time.

Compassion (25) (head of the house) {TAKEN}
A kind but stern and understanding leader of the household. Keeps the younger ones from fighting and is everyone's shoulder to cry on.

Greed (15) {TAKEN}
A trickster who does whatever they want to get what they want (he likes to play tricks on trust). is inconsiderate most the time and doesn't take no for an answer. Also a glutton.

Pride (19) (in training to become next head of the house) {TAKEN}
Smug personality, thinks they will be the best as head of the house but compassion doubts their capabilities. Thinks more of them-self and often talks down on others

Hope (14) {TAKEN}
Always optimistic, best friend of fear, constantly pointing out the bright side of the situation

Fear (14) {TAKEN}
Always jumpy and nervous, only ever comforted by Hope

Affection (9) (child of Romance who eloped with a human) {Taken}
The touchy feely kind of child, always happy and hugging people. Only gets sad when ignored

+any others you want!
Also taken:
Bliss
Sloth

Just one more thing, this is my characters profile~
Trust (13-14)
He is a very kind, simple boy who never questions anything. He doesn't understand the concept of lying, so he believes anything anyone says and never lies. He often gets tricked by others but never holds a grudge. He is often around Jealousy, as Jealousy likes to keep an eye on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey up I can do Hope, hopefully we can get more people into this

Cool~ thank you! I'd love to have you participate

I really like the idea of this rp I'm just having a hard time deciding on who I think I could do best with But please save me a space. I so far like Jealousy and greed and I'm more then happy to play a male role :)

I totally dig Fear and Compassion, and could play either. I like moving away from the norm of characters I usually play.

I really like the idea of this rp I'm just having a hard time deciding on who I think I could do best with But please save me a space. I so far like Jealousy and greed and I'm more then happy to play a male role :)
Will do, I'm glad you're interested, I'll keep space open for you until you decide if that's what you want~

I totally dig Fear and Compassion, and could play either. I like moving away from the norm of characters I usually play.
Good to know. You can choose either, since neither are taken. Feel free to take you're time considering

In that case, I'll do Compassion.

In that case, I'll do Compassion.
Awesome! I'll take note of that. Thanks~ if you could (though you don't have to) could you make up a physical description? Apart from what I mentioned, feel free to make the character your own~

I am very interested in this! If possible I'd like to take Greed, but I saw that Lillith would also like that role. She posted first so if that's what she'd like I'm also willing to go for Affection. Either way, please save a spot for me!

I am very interested in this! If possible I'd like to take Greed, but I saw that Lillith would also like that role. She posted first so if that's what she'd like I'm also willing to go for Affection. Either way, please save a spot for me!
will do! if Lillith choses someone else over greed, its all yours! if not you can have affection or someone else, either way, I'll be sure to save you a space~

Hi well I have thought about it over night and I think Jealousy would be best for me to do so Resplendence please feel free to go for Greed :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi well I have thought about it over night and I think Jealousy would be best for me to do so Resplendence please feel free to go for Greed :)
okay then, you can have jealousy, and Resplendence you can have greed~

• Love
l
ooks like you can have greed~

• Love
Could I swoop in here and pick up Hope? Sounds like an awesome rp so far!

Man I'm really hopeful that I can get this role.

Could I swoop in here and pick up Hope? Sounds like an awesome rp so far!

Man I'm really hopeful that I can get this role.
Ah, I'm really sorry, but that's taken, I just forgot to list it :( ack, I feel bad now... Um.. Is there another character you would like? It doesn't have to be on the list,

Ah, I'm really sorry, but that's taken, I just forgot to list it :( ack, I feel bad now... Um.. Is there another character you would like? It doesn't have to be on the list,
Could I take fear then please? :3 It's cool, I must have missed someone asking further up!

Hi!
Okay, so, I have an idea for a story that could be a really fun RP. It's about these people who are something between human and god. They all represent a certain thing, such as Trust, jealousy, compassion, deceit, fear, hope and so on. These people are born to humans just as anyone else but when they are young they are taken away to these houses inside barriers and given their names. In these households there are heads of the house that look over all the younger ones. The younger ones don't find out about who they are until they turn sixteen and are taken out of the house to learn about their effects on the human population. When these people die, they are reborn somewhere else in the world. They can die just as any other human, but they can also die when the thing the represent gets weaker in the human population.
Anyone interested?
If you have any questions, feel free to ask~
I would prefer a mostly male cast but female additions are fine.
I'm looking for people to rp the following:

Jealousy (16) {TAKEN}
Not a bad person but is the extreme jealous type. (Preferably he) has a mischievous nature when he's in a good mood but a fierce one when he's not too happy. He doesn't like it when people spend too much time around his favourite people. He is close with Trust, who he looks after most the time.

Compassion (25) (head of the house) {TAKEN}
A kind but stern and understanding leader of the household. Keeps the younger ones from fighting and is everyone's shoulder to cry on.

Greed (15) {TAKEN}
A trickster who does whatever they want to get what they want (he likes to play tricks on trust). is inconsiderate most the time and doesn't take no for an answer. Also a glutton.

Pride (19) (in training to become next head of the house)
Smug personality, thinks they will be the best as head of the house but compassion doubts their capabilities. Thinks more of them-self and often talks down on others

Hope (14) {TAKEN}
Always optimistic, best friend of fear, constantly pointing out the bright side of the situation

Fear (14) {TAKEN}
Always jumpy and nervous, only ever comforted by Hope

Affection (9) (child of Romance who eloped with a human)
The touchy feely kind of child, always happy and hugging people. Only gets sad when ignored

+any others you want!

Just one more thing, this is my characters profile~
Trust (13-14)
He is a very kind, simple boy who never questions anything. He doesn't understand the concept of lying, so he believes anything anyone says and never lies. He often gets tricked by others but never holds a grudge. He is often around Jealousy, as Jealousy likes to keep an eye on him.
Hello everyone~ seeing as we have this many people signed up I suppose we could start if that's what you want? I would have liked to have at least pride before we start, but we can add them and anyone else in later on if need be, so does anyone want to start?

• Love
If everyone else is good to go then I am ^^ If not I can wait too

Status
Not open for further replies.