Maidens of the Flame - OOC, Sign-Ups, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolololol, my guess is they've already got their own private firefighting division

So it's like "Hey we saved the city" but now the city is on fire.​

Even our transformation sequences set things on fire. The firefighters should have their own anti-Flame Maidens division.

So it's like "Hey we saved the city" but now the city is on fire.​
No one can destroy a city if there isn't a city to destroy.

Reactions: Blighted_Agent
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Milliana Ester [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname: Millie, Animalis Blaze[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 15[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lifestyle: Millie lives her life loudly. One of her favorite activities involves socializing and attempting to make new friends. Grades have never been her number one priority, earning her a solid B average. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: With a loud mouth and a witty comment for almost every situation, Millie has proven to be a force to be reckoned with during times of trouble. Although using her silver tongue has proven to get her and her friends into more trouble rather than out of it. She enjoys wearing cute skirts and petting any cute animal that comes across her path despite her slightly tomboyish attitude.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background: Born into a middle-class family that couldn't possibly be more normal if they tried, she never in her wildest dreams imagined that she would become a Maiden of the Flame. The middle child in a group of five children has given her a sense of invincibility at home, accounting for her loud and outgoing attitude. Her oldest brother introduced her to the local animal shelter, which lead to her love of animals and her part-time job there.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Normal Appearance [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Animalis Blaze[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Capabilities: She can create animals out of her flames and command them. Her animal of preference is usually some kind of wolf or big cat, although she can create smaller animals as well. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: She has a cat named Latte [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

Milliana Theme

Transformation Theme

[BCOLOR=transparent]Transformation Sequence: Millie smiles as she holds her braceleted wrist in the air, the amber pendant glimmering as a fiery glow envelopes her form. "May the flames of passion blaze through me and shine through the darkness. Be released, Animus Blaze!" What appears to be a large python wraps around her legs and twists up her torso, burning away her clothing and replacing it with her Maiden of Flame outfit, her eyes becoming a vibrant blue in the process. A wolf of fire blinks into existence behind her knees and growls as she places one hand on it and points at the offender. "The fangs of my wolf will purify you with their flames!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Love Interest: (Because why not. If this gets filled in at all, I'm not expecting people to fill it in til after the cast is filled.)[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Name: Momoko Yamamura
Nickname: Momo
Lifestyle: Momo lives as your typical over-achiving straight A student. With a loving mother encouraging her only child to be the best she can be, she excels in her schooling and her favourite sport, tennis. Although, this life is rather new to her.
Personality: Momo was you're stereotypical smart girl with kuudere traits, similar to Rei Ayanami. Intelligent, logical, well mannered and modest. Although, she gives of a personification of perfection as her first impression, she's more than that. She lacks of communication and empathy, emotionless, asocial, processes a quick temper and overly reserved and cold.
Background: Momo is your typical straight A student; quiet, smart and logical, lack of friends. She girl has a pretty normal life. Having a monotonous time at school with her ups and downs during school, mostly spending her time keeping to herself. Not the one to make friends easily. She lives in rather average household, her family consists of just her mother an herself, it was quiet but just how she likes it. Many say her life is boring, but Momo considers is as calm. Although, Momo always wishes to have some sort of an adventure in her life, and see what it's like to have friends. She admits her dull life as she craves for a change.
Appearance: Height= 1.70m | Weight= 65kgs
Kido.Tsubomi.full.2031542.jpg
ace8c78c97a56f026d36e5fa4412480d.jpg

Capabilities: Momo's flame is takes a supporting role in the team. Her flame acts like a shield, can heal her teammates and use the flame as a map/gps, although she is able to use her flame as an offence mechanism by projecting little balls of flame.
Other: Identify as a transwoman and a lesbian.

Theme Song: Sorry for Being an Ordinary Magical Girl
Transformation Sequence: Rebecca Demon God Crystal Transformation
Love Interest: TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit, I fell behind again. I'll look over the profiles tonight, and probably finish mine in the process.

Name: Momoko Yamamura
Nickname: Momo
Lifestyle: Momo lives as your typical over-achiving straight A student. With a loving mother encouraging her only child to be the best she can be, she excels in her schooling and her favourite sport, tennis. Although, this life is rather new to her.
Personality: Momo was you're stereotypical smart girl with kuudere traits, similar to Rei Ayanami. Intelligent, logical, well mannered and modest. Although, she gives of a personification of perfection as her first impression, she's more than that. She lacks of communication and empathy, emotionless, asocial, processes a quick temper and overly reserved and cold.
Background: Momo wasn't always the straight A student that her fellow peers raved about. Although, her home life was perfect to her eyes with a loving mother in a stable home financially and emotionally, her school life wasn't always great. Before moving into the city and transferring into a new school, students considered her the weird outcast. Mistreated by her peers with the lack of support from the school's staff. Momo had a hard time at school, all because of one thing. She was transgender. From the age of 12 Momo started her transition in which caused her peers to give her mistreatment. It was only temporary as she moved into the city and started a new life with her current school being fully supportive of her gender and her peers are not aware of her transition. This made a mark on Momo, her hardships left her socially struggling and very secretive about her gender in which made her the person she is.
Appearance:
Kido.Tsubomi.full.2031542.jpg
ace8c78c97a56f026d36e5fa4412480d.jpg

Capabilities: Momo's flame is takes a supporting role in the team. Her flame acts like a shield, can heal her teammates and use the flame as a map/gps, although she is able to use her flame as an offence mechanism by projecting little balls of flame.
Other: Identify as a transwoman and a lesbian.

Theme Song: Goodbye to a World - Porter Robinson (Remix)
Transformation Sequence: Rebecca Demon God Crystal Transformation
Love Interest: TBA
I appreciate the effort you put into your character's profile, but next time, don't just post it out of the blue. Post in the interest check or here in the OOC, first, so I know you're interested. Also, lose the dark and troubled past. We're going for lighthearted, here.

With that said, sign-ups are now closed. We are at capacity, so anyone who hasn't finished their profile yet should do so (myself included).

I appreciate the effort you put into your character's profile, but next time, don't just post it out of the blue. Post in the interest check or here in the OOC, first, so I know you're interested. Also, lose the dark and troubled past. We're going for lighthearted, here.

With that said, sign-ups are now closed. We are at capacity, so anyone who hasn't finished their profile yet should do so (myself included).
Sorry about that, I tried to look around if there's any posts that indicates that but I couldn't find it. I'll fix my cs asap. :bsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I'm tempted to use "A dark and mysterious past" for my girl and has it as a running gag

Sorry but I will be dropping out. I have too much on my plate right now. I hope the rp goes well!

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I would hope that none of us would make the cookies...we would probably burn them!

Puns for days.​

Ever since I bought NieR Automata, my production has gone downhill. As a result, if anyone wants to take over leadership, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.