Maidens of the Flame - OOC, Sign-Ups, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
What happens when one of the many sprites responsible for magical girls decides to slot a group of girls under one single element? Mayhem, that's what. Now, this isn't to say that Mayfield took a group of girls who were already under contract. Instead, she took the liberty of contracting new girls for this little pet project of hers. Let's find out who they are, these Maidens of the Flame~.

Name: (Obvious.)
Nickname: (What she's called by other people.)
Lifestyle: (How does she live her life?)
Personality: (How does she act?)
Background: (Kinda-sorta covered by "Lifestyle", but who are they outside of being a Maiden of the Flame?)
Appearance: (Anime-style pics only.)
Capabilities: (What's she capable of? How does she use her fire?)
Other: (Anything else you think we need to know about the character.)

Theme Song: (Of course! Links, please.)
Transformation Sequence: (100% optional)
Love Interest: (Because why not. If this gets filled in at all, I'm not expecting people to fill it in til after the cast is filled.)

So, this is intended to be a lighthearted, screw-around kind of RP. The biggest worry of the players will probably be having someone to interact with. The usual rules apply; don't godmod, don't metagame, don't leave people behind, etc. You get the idea. With that said, let's get this show on the road!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I saw the interest check and I had a question. To add some level of plot. Would it be ok if I made a villain character? But one in the sense that they are the polar opposite of fire, ice. (Geddit, POLAR opposite). Like the ice person moves into the neighborhood and starts causing trouble that sort of thing.

Hi I saw the interest check and I had a question. To add some level of plot. Would it be ok if I made a villain character? But one in the sense that they are the polar opposite of fire, ice. (Geddit, POLAR opposite). Like the ice person moves into the neighborhood and starts causing trouble that sort of thing.
In order to keep the lighthearted tone, I'd add the stipulation that the antagonism be kept to sitcom levels of villainy. If that's alright with you, you can have your Maiden of the Frost.

Puns are indeed welcome here.

Posting to reserve my spot, will update this as I add stuffz.

-

Name: Eleonora Kiragahaki
Nickname: Leona, L

Lifestyle: Attends school with devotion in spite of never getting high grades. Takes with her a very expensive-looking bento box with haute-cuisine food, which she shares if somebody were to ask. Her hobby is horse riding and she's actually quite good at it. Isn't allowed to bike to school and instead is taken there in a limo and picked up with it as well. Takes violin lessons and hates them in spite of being passable at it; would much rather learn how to play a banjo.

Personality: Born and raised in high society, Leona was kept relatively down-to-earth thanks to her constant interaction with the maids of her house, who insisted on teaching her how to do chores even if she wasn't going to do them herself, and showed her how life worked outside her bubble from time to time. Is prone to giving her best even when it's not necessary to make up for her faults - she's not very book smart and can be clumsy. Has an ojou-sama laugh that can and will come up from time to time, even with and especially at, bad jokes.

Background: Eleonora is a single child and heir to the Kiragahaki family. Aside from school and being a Maiden of the Flame, she takes advanced business management classes so that she can properly take over the family 'empire'. Even if she doesn't think she can be a great business mogul like her father, she doesn't hold a grudge over the lessons and dutifully attends to them. Brought up to be comfortable with corporations and businesses, she likes to think that there is no higher calling than having one yourself and letting it provide for others. She doesn't do any sports beyond horse-riding and bike-riding, and has begun to learn how to drive a car.

Appearance:
EK.jpg
EKT.png
Capabilities: As befitting her name, Flame Terra causes fire to erupt from the ground. Notably, she can cause it to erupt from other surfaces, such as walls or ceilings, but not from her body. Her most distinctive perk is that she can cause her fire to become solid and use that to her advantage. Has a penchant for sitting on a throne of fire and looking at her enemies with disdain.
Other: Is very good at holding her breath for long periods of time, and riding bicycles and horses.

Theme Song:
Transformation Sequence: Leona grasps the small pendant in her hand and with a defiant and almost out-of-character smile, holds it forward. "By the Will of Fire! For justice and love and peace, set me ablaze! Flame Terra, burn!". A pillar of fire shoots from the ground and envelops Leona completely, 'burning off' her clothes. Eyes closed, she clasps her hands together and and the fire begins to solidify around her to form her transformed outfit and her hair is slowly dyed. When the process finishes, the fire dies out and Flame Terra extends her arms, assuming a battle stance, pointing at the foe, "By fire be purged!"
Love Interest: TBA.

In order to keep the lighthearted tone, I'd add the stipulation that the antagonism be kept to sitcom levels of villainy. If that's alright with you, you can have your Maiden of the Frost.

Puns are indeed welcome here.
Of course, the levels of villainy will be things like freezing doors shut, turning sauna's into ice rinks, etc. Also I was wondering if the character could be a male. So he can perv on girls and such and therefore be even more pf an antagonist.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Posting to reserve my spot, will update this as I add stuffz.

-

Name: Eleonora Kiragahaki
Nickname: Leona, L

Lifestyle:
Personality:
Background:

Appearance:
https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__original_drawn_by_mana_418208360__2a82f5e637760e4825d2c390090012d5.jpg
https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__groudon_pokemon_drawn_by_takeshima_nia__dd07623f4480f6306ce7f5a42ce0bed6.png
Capabilities:
Other:

Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V0kzLYkYTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLDYPFfnm3g
Transformation Sequence:
Love Interest:
Bear in mind, Danbooru doesn't like hotlinking. Rehost the images for all to see.

Of course, the levels of villainy will be things like freezing doors shut, turning sauna's into ice rinks, etc. Also I was wondering if the character could be a male. So he can perv on girls and such and therefore be even more pf an antagonist.
I'd prefer if all the characters were kept female, just to keep things consistent. She can still be a perv, just won't be as big an issue.

• Thank You
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
Saw this an I'm interested. What with the op getting Crosse out though?

(Just a placeholder for now.)

Name: Mary-Anne Lissandra Mathison
Nickname: Mary, Annie (if you feel like getting glared at), Lisa (if you feel like getting hurt.), Flame Jewel (while transformed)
Lifestyle: Rich, hedonistic, likes to splurge. If she decides she likes someone, she'll shower them with gifts.
Personality: Very friendly, despite the name and rich upbringing. Loves to talk. Very frequently seen bugging her best friends.
Background: (Kinda-sorta covered by "Lifestyle", but who are they outside of being a Maiden of the Flame?)
Appearance: (Anime-style pics only.)
Capabilities: (What's she capable of? How does she use her fire?)

Theme Song: (Of course! Links, please.)
Transformation Sequence: (100% optional)
Love Interest: (Because why not. If this gets filled in at all, I'm not expecting people to fill it in til after the cast is filled.)

Hey, I am totally interested in this!

Hey, I am totally interested in this!
Not sure if we're at capacity yet, so hold off on posting a profile until I can get a headcount.

EDIT: With you joining, we have room for one more.

Reactions: Jinx
Name: Kita Braise

Nickname: Flame Storm

Lifestyle: Spends her time doing volunteer work at her uncle's bird sanctuary or studying.

Personality: Kind and friendly, Kita is a hardworking girl with a tendency towards awkwardness. She's trusting to a fault, believing that everyone deserves a second chance, but will do anything to protect what she holds dear. She's deeply caring, and her patience stands unwavering. Kita has a bad habit of daydreaming, and can often times get overwhelmed easily, often fretting over the littlest of things.

Background: Not exactly poor nor rich, Kita comes from a modest background where she learned to work hard at a young age. The eldest of seven siblings, home life was more than a little hectic. Her parents were gone often, either at work or on business trips, so responsibility fell onto Kita to take care of her many brothers and sisters. But she wasn't without help. Her Uncle Avias would always come by, watching over the kids when Kita was busy and making sure everything was orderly. Or at least as orderly as it could be. On weekends, Kita was invited to the bird sanctuary Uncle Avias ran, taking comfort in the little, winged friends. It was her little peaceful haven.
Still, it's hard to find peace when you've been assigned magic fire powers.

Appearance:
Flaky.full.1022332.jpg
Kamen.Rider.Girl.full.1401054.jpg

Capabilities: She is able to conjure up a set of flaming wings, allowing her to fly around. Additionally, she can create small bursts of hot wind and tornadoes of fire around her, which have a tendency to go out of control.

Other: Owns a small, red bird named Sol.

Theme Song:

Transformation Sequence:
Flames flicker at her feet. Small embers at first, little flickers that rise and disappear. Then, gradually, they grow. Stronger, hotter, fiercer, until a full on tornado of fire is spinning around her. The flames begin to take shape, almost like the crossed wings of a bird. From within, a voice rings out: "Fire in my bones, give me strength. Fire in my soul, give me courage. Fire in my heart, give me might!" The wings unfurl, revealing Flame Storm with eyes blazing as fierce as her wings. "Fire within, give me the wings to fly!" With one mighty flap, she flies into the air with her arms raised high.

Love Interest: N/A at the moment.​

Name: Catherine King
Nickname: Cat, Scorch Storm
Lifestyle: A model, by the book high school student.
Personality: Catherin is normally shy and withdrawn. She finds it very hard to talk with most people, and she doesn't catch onto normal social cues without them being spelled out to her. However, there is a mean, vindictive, and horrible cruel side of her that even Catherine is not aware off. Only occasionally does this side see the light of days

Background: The youngest child within an extremely family, Catherine was brought up in the comfort and opulence of the blue blood. It was the her sheltered life that drove Catherine to ask for an education aboard, far from her home, so that she could see how she would handle on her on.
Appearance:

a29bd1ae53b6e590aa854453f5ebbc0a.jpg
anime-girl-golden-warrior-sword-weapons-armor-1080P-wallpaper-middle-size.jpg

Capabilities: Can teleport through previously existing flame, causing a large burst of fire in both her points of arrival and departure. Everything around her burst into flame randomly. The frequency and intensity of the spontaneous combustions depent on how many burning thing there are around her.

Theme Song:
Transformation Sequence: After muttering a profuse apology, Catherine's mouth splits into a cruel, ear to ear grin. "From ashes all rose, to ashes all return. Scorch Storm, consume!" She says with absolute confident as everything around her burst into flame and converged on her. The tornado of flame lifted her off the ground and consumed her before splitting off into hundreds of little firebolts, shooting off randomly before merging to reveal her form. Rising from her kneeling position, she declares "The flame of the End-time hungers."

Kinda annoying that I can't find the instrumental version of her theme. Oh well, the background will be filled in later

Last edited:
Name: Catherine King
Nickname: Cat, Scorch Storm
Lifestyle: A model, by the book high school student.
Personality: Catherin is normally shy and withdrawn. She finds it very hard to talk with most people, and she doesn't catch onto normal social cues without them being spelled out to her. However, there is a mean, vindictive, and horrible cruel side of her that even Catherine is not aware off. Only occasionally does this side see the light of days

Background:
Appearance:

a29bd1ae53b6e590aa854453f5ebbc0a.jpg
anime-girl-golden-warrior-sword-weapons-armor-1080P-wallpaper-middle-size.jpg

Capabilities: Can teleport through previously existing flame, causing a large burst of fire in both her points of arrival and departure. Everything around her burst into flame randomly. The frequency and intensity of the spontaneous combustions depent on how many burning thing there are around her.

Theme Song:
Transformation Sequence: After muttering a profuse apology, Catherine's mouth splits into a cruel, ear to ear grin. "From ashes all rose, to ashes all return. Scorch Storm, consume!" She says with absolute confident as everything around her burst into flame and converged on her. The tornado of flame lifted her off the ground and consumed her before splitting off into hundreds of little firebolts, shooting off randomly before merging to reveal her form. Rising from her kneeling position, she declares "The flame of the End-time hungers."

Kinda annoying that I can't find the instrumental version of her theme. Oh well, the background will be filled in later
Two characters named "Storm". This may get confusing in character lol.

I can change mine to Aether to avoid confusion, haha.

It's really hard to come up with a proper psuedo-English title like in those anime :p

How often do you think the fire department gets called on these girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.