Maid Roleplay?

I don't know what other elements would be compatible with Darkness.
For Darkness, I think anything goes honestly. After all, you could use it to cover the sight of another and have the other element user work their magic in the process.​

Okay. I'm sorry. I lied T~T

I thought I would have time to create the OOC and put it up today, but things got in the way. So, it's back to its original date, which happens to be tomorrow.

Tomorrow, most definitely! :3

Hey, is this still open? I would like to join this if you don't mind ^_^

Reactions: Kitsune
I'll go ahead and start creating my character.

One question though: Do the elemental reservation spots apply to both cafes or just the ones the user plans to join?​

Erm...At first I was going to go with the latter. Only one per element, you know. But, now, I think I'll have it for both. So it'll be two per element ^^

Ah, okay! I just wanted to be sure since I'm planning on making two separate characters.
I'll probably use one of the non reserved elements for the second one though.​

Can I have sound? Oh, and which one is the villain cafe? ^_^

Sound is all yours! And the Naito/Night café is the "villain" café ^^

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
There can be two of the elements so yeah, besides Light and Darkness. If you're unsure, Kitsune has it on the OOC thread under Characters.

Hi! I read all the posts and I find the plot super awesome. I wonder if I could join in on the fun? I'm a bit new to the site, but I'll work extra hard to keep up.

I have a few questions. Are all the spots for the Naito Cafe taken, or can I make a character for it? I was thinking of reserving the open electricity element, but since is already taken on the Dei Cafe, I don't know if I can...