Mahou ♥ Mission - OOC [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My laptop charger has a short in it, it comes on and sparks then goes out...(scary), ordered a new one, don't know when it's suppose to come, so might not be able to be on for long periods, you know how laptops batteries go down fast,

My laptop charger has a short in it, it comes on and sparks then goes out...(scary), ordered a new one, don't know when it's suppose to come, so might not be able to be on for long periods, you know how laptops batteries go down fast,

My laptop has the same problem, so it has to stay on the charger 24/7 or it only lasts about 3 minutes. :\

My laptop has the same problem, so it has to stay on the charger 24/7 or it only lasts about 3 minutes. :\
Yeah, bleh, I should hopefully have a post up tomorrow night. My cousin is going to let me use is charger until I get my new one lol. I'm still here, don't kill Gabbi with a boulder next xD.

For now, I guess I'm off at like 15%, and still going down :(.

No problem. You've got till Sunday anyways, and if you still haven't posted, I'll assume you just haven't gotten the charger yet and your laptop is still dead.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
We're missing two, possibly three players posts! Not good!

KILL ZEM ALL.

Just got my charger today, will have post up tomorrow, don't kill Gabbi xD.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Two things: 1) There was only that one golem you just killed. There are only goblins now. 2) Immediately finding and killing a golem anyways without any dice rolling is strictly against the mechanics of this roleplay.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Two things: 1) There was only that one golem you just killed. There are only goblins now. 2) Immediately finding and killing a golem anyways without any dice rolling is strictly against the mechanics of this roleplay.

Oh sorry I thought I put goblins my bad I'll change to goblin.

IC is up! Given how it's now Summer break for me, I'd like to pick up the posting pace and am now setting the next IC due date on this Saturday. From then on, it will likely be a 4-day posting schedule.

Also note to Shattered; you still failed to recognize the bigger issue with your post. Killing a goblin without first asking me to make the appropriate rolls is, once again, contrary to the mechanisms of this roleplay. Try not to make this same mistake again, otherwise there will be repercussions.

IC is up! Given how it's now Summer break for me, I'd like to pick up the posting pace and am now setting the next IC due date on this Saturday. From then on, it will likely be a 4-day posting schedule.

Also note to Shattered; you still failed to recognize the bigger issue with your post. Killing a goblin without first asking me to make the appropriate rolls is, once again, contrary to the mechanisms of this roleplay. Try not to make this same mistake again, otherwise there will be repercussions.
Oh sorry.

Pushing deadline back till Monday so I can work on other roleplay stuff, and so that those that haven't posted yet can get one more chance.

Next IC post is up! Gabriela has been retconned out of the IC.

I'll probably need one for searching around as part of my next actual post, so I'm going to go ahead and request an Awareness roll, or whatever would be used in searching the carriage wreck for clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.