Mahou ♥ Mission - OOC [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally did not post that in the wrong place.

Maybe you shoulda done an edit instead of a delete.

Still missing posts from a couple people (I know Skyswimsky is working on his).
@Psyker Landshark
@Child of Ire
That means you. >:U
I will begin working on the next IC post tomorrow, and will also add in the bestiary. I've decided to create a compendium of enemies that will be listed only if you kill them, revealing their hidden stats, skills, and abilities. That way you can more easily deduce their danger if you encounter them again.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
We Etrian Odyssey now. ...if we weren't already, at least.

It is truly unfortunate that the sign ups for this marvelous rp have come to a close, as I would have more than definitely joined. Would you all mind if I just kept an eye on this thread? I'd like to read about your journeys :3

Pfft. It's not like I can stop you from lurking. xD

Hey, apologies for not getting an IC post in yet. I'll try for one tomorrow; honestly, I just haven't had much muse for Hotaru (or . . . writing in general, haha) at the moment. Never let it be said I haven't tried, though.

The bestiary's a good idea, more RPs should do that, I think

So, I think I'mma have to drop this, sorry. Got two tests in the next two weeks, followed by finals. Grades slipped, so I need to buckle down and study.

I will be out of town and away from the internet from tomorrow until Sunday. Sorry.

We're the second group in case you missed that.

Once again, I'd like to see posts completed by Tuesday. As we get closer to the danger zone, it becomes increasingly easy for me to remove your character if you disappear for too long. :3

Since tea has been mentioned IC, if anyone else would want some, they're welcome to say they were served tea as well.

I'll try to posterinos Monday. A long plane flight + after spring break exam smackdowns doesn't help things. :D

Next IC is up! Did some Awareness rolls for all of you, and most of you passed, though were only able to detect particular things.

Remember that you can always ask me questions about "what would happen if I did/tried X?" and I can perform some dice rolls so that you can immediately put the results into your own IC post.

For example, if you intend to approach something and want to know if you could further reveal something more (hint hint), I can tell you what you learn and you can put that in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.