Mahou ♥ Mission - OOC [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay good to know. Didn't know what to do lol.

Randomly, could you take down the ad for this because its closed? I dont mean to be offensive, just it gets annoying when your like ooh, a cool rp, but then its closed.
(Im not staff)

Randomly, could you take down the ad for this because its closed? I dont mean to be offensive, just it gets annoying when your like ooh, a cool rp, but then its closed.
(Im not staff)

But it's so pretty.

If you want to do a series of rolls, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can back-and-forth quickly to determine the outcomes.

By the way, Lyriel's insanity should be 70%, not 100%.

So, no-one actually cares about taking down the ad... Well, thank you for your time,
Have a decent day

I was hoping everyone would have been done with their next IC posts by today, but that doesn't look like it happened. I'll you guys until Thursday this time, after which point I'll just start reducing numbers. We're literally a section now where I can do that without it being unnatural or unexpected to the members who've stayed by.

Sorry, I'll to have a post up tomorrow. Been kind of busy and I have rather limited internet access.

Question about the dice rolls, are we using Iwaku's system or...?

I'm using real, physical dice, right here on my desk. :U

Arihita has perished. The group is now confronted by a large stone golem.

Going to post next IC this Friday. Get your own IC posts before then!

Eep, been a bit busy. I'll bang one out today real quick.

IC post is up! Homura took the golem charge (just barely) like a boss, and the team collectively dealt enough damage in one round to kill the golem outright. Note that the golem had pretty high Defense, and the only reason Sochi managed to deal damage was because of an Elemental advantage (Water > Earth). It's Magic Defense was three, which was what allowed many of your magic attacks to harm it.

The goblins are still around, and one of them seems to be fond of magic.

IC post is up! Homura took the golem charge (just barely) like a boss, and the team collectively dealt enough damage in one round to kill the golem outright. Note that the golem had pretty high Defense, and the only reason Sochi managed to deal damage was because of an Elemental advantage (Water > Earth). It's Magic Defense was three, which was what allowed many of your magic attacks to harm it.

The goblins are still around, and one of them seems to be fond of magic.
Well, that's going to be just great for Gabbi xD.

Next deadline will be next Sunday (not this one). I've got finals week now, and I'll be traveling home next Saturday.

Pretty much same here. Good luck with the finals.

• Thank You
Reactions: Asuras
Yep. Finals, good luck to you and me~

I just back from an eight hour shift. I'll try to work on this next week but I'm unsure of my sceduel.

Status
Not open for further replies.