Magicka Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was posted on pm right so I can refresh myself?

No I don't believe so it's on page 2-3 I think

I like the idea @Arnold Solomon and I will allow it but perhaps tweak it a bit so that in trying to travel the rift something goes wrong and he/she winds up stranded in either aurora or Avalon.

Mildly but all in all I like it. XD just get up a proper charrie sheet. :3

Good. Now all you need is a CS from the CS skeleton I posted.

Name: Jigalog

Appearance:
STF3uu4.jpg

Sexual Orientation:N/A (He's a freaking munster XD)

Place of Origin: His world which they refer as Drezai.

Current Home: Triad, the base on the "other side~"

Aligns With: Neutral

Background: Jig was born in a city known as Cruus. It was a Forge Complex, mass producing vehicles known as Dune Striders for the current Artage. He spent 50 years as a Forger, tempering metals, hammering dents and overall doing what any worker in a hive would do. For those years, he gained insight on better and more efficient means of technology. In fact, his ideas were put to the test and around 67% of the time passed. This knocked him from Forger to Creator, from where he began to work as a researcher of battlements, tactics, and weaponry. As the years passed by, and the wars never ceasing, he finally produced the schematics of a new vehicle, The Earth Crusher. He himself put it to use, and after several failed attempts and hundreds of near death experiences, finally succeeded. The Earth Crusher basically sent out tremors that cracked stone and created sinkholes at designated spots. He was officially introduced to the front-lines, where he worked as a Architecture. Basically, he crafted ammunition and kept the everythings in repair. This lasted ten years, from which he was ranked Levictus, or "Commander." Due to his background, he was stationed at a facility where they were developing temporal rifts using the various species of Void Worms. He remained guard and adviser for 3 years, after which they developed a Void Hopper. Jig was immediately assigned Alpha Breach. After several weeks of testing the device, Jig and his Partial (Squad) were sent through the Void Hopper, appearing in a desert in the middle of nowhere. They actually appeared in the magical realm. They sent up a small camp from where they started to test the environment, for it was much, much healthier than theirs. Their presence went unnoticed for a year. They adapted to the cleaner environment quite easily. Jig had several buildings created, including a Forge Network, a Creator Facility, and a Barracks for the obvious reasons. Soon after, the Void Hopper collapsed, only forming once every week for a solid 5 minutes.

Other: Jig is 7'1'' in height, weighs 421 lbs. His main weapon is the Expeller, a simply assault rifle comparable to a 30.30., in that of its power. It's slow to fire, popping off 2 rounds every second. His left leg has a deep gash of a scar from a scythe slash, and his neck has acid scars. The center of his back is riddled with claw marks. He carries a Eviscerator's Polescythe as a melee weapon. His eyes glow a rather deep blue, and his skin changed to a oceanic tinge after the first year in this new environment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other is what is like extra features, right?

Hiw many people do we have now?

Yes and I don't know dragon haven't counted still have a few roles to fill no one is signing up for

Ok. Sorry for bugging about it.

Do not worry. They will join soon. =) I will use my best weapon on them if i have to.

I've filled out the character sheet thingy I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.