Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about it.

It will be fun. =) *look around*

I would be interested in this.

Reactions: Lewi
I have a couple questions.

1) Why is there a revolution stirring?
2) The colonies are located on Earth, correct? Or am I completely wrong?

If this information was in the description, I swear I read everything. XD

1. Because Avalon is treating aurora like second rate citizens and being greedy

2.the colonists are on earth yes.

Okay, thank you! I should have characters up soon!

What exactly do you mean by Natives to Avalon?

Oh, ok.

Character creation is always the hardest part, of which the history/background is the hardest for me.

I know, just still having trouble making my CS.

I am trying. Well failing at it. =P

If I could be so bold as to ask if I could create several realms of my own to join in with this RP, each with its own unique race, I might be able to get a good.... history going, considering I'd combine that realm's basic history with the introduction of my OC's appearance in your two realms...

No promises but give it a shot and I'll read it over. I'd like to focus primarily on these two. Was also kinda going on the idea that cross realm travel is relatively new.

Alright, I'll discuss... one of the Bargest Rifts. Lemme think on it...

The Bargest

Bargest is the name of an industrious race. They have terraformed their own planet they caused so much pollution.

Bargest:
3awYwEK.jpg

The war-torn race known as the Bargest have slaughtered their own kind with immense brutality. They've reached a spot in their own civilizations where industrial growth is booming, and apocalyptic vehicles and other odd devices are being produced. In their realm, known as "Zon'phrul (literally meaning scorched)" harbors an immense amount of dangers. This gives the impression of a hellish survival world in a single glance. This is true almost, but except all that they actually fair quite well. They flourish and boom in numbers when war is present, not sure the cause though.

As what is known, Void Worms are being weaponized as "Temporal Vortex Bombs." What some of the more intelligent Bargest did however was that they developed a system of intricately combined electronics and diesel engines, creating currents within the Void Worms that in return increases their potency to great amounts. A few Bargest would be sent through whatever Rift the worms create, and when they find out what is on the other side, they'll relay it back to their Levictus, or commander of sorts.

My Bargest will be one of those to travel through the rifts. Also I did horribly didn't I? I'm a noob lol. And I forgot to mention: The Bargest have no real sense of colonization, so they tend to leave places alone unless land is needed. They are experts in brutality considering that they get butchered 24/7. Their methods of weaponry are crude, and you can compare them to the Locust from Gears of War.

Edit: I literally made these guys like 3 days ago, sorry. Also, the rift is unstable and could collapse if the void worms died lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.