Magic Returns (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're worried about it, get out of the city. Even if there's no nature anywhere near, you'll run into some crystals soon enough. They might not still be in their original position, but it doesn't matter for the purpose of acquiring powers, as the government and other interested parties have already realized.

*WINK THAT IS NOT SUBTLE AT ALL*

Haha, I actually wasn't worried about getting my characters a crystal immediately. I mean, I know a possible way for Bolt when I think about it, but Alex is just not capable, haha. Besides, even if Bolt does gain her magic, she won't be using it for a good while, so I may go ahead and do the escape town route with her as well.

That's a thought for later though, finals to study for, two essays to finish, earliest I'll post on IC again probably be really late today or just tomorrow. Although I have a question about char location, are the characters in the same region/state or just scattered around?

Same location within reason, I think in all honesty it makes the most sense for them to be in NYC or some other city that's close to a little of everything, though if someone can think of a better city then by all means tell me.

Yay, crap post from me! I really need to get back into the groove of things...

It could use some formatting in place of just coloring text differently when Bolt/Alex are the ones speaking. Starting a new paragraph whenever someone new talks is a good rule of thumb. And if you need to check through your dialogue, just say it out loud (or whisper it to yourself if that's easier for you).

Reactions: ℜyder
Haha, I was being rushed by a bunch of rowdy kiddos, I know the formatting is rather destroyed.

Edit: But, thank you for the pointers, I'll keep em in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Holy Bloody Jesus.. ;-;... I have to catch up now...)

I have just realized that I missed something in the OP that I perhaps should've mentioned, and while I'm pretty sure I tagged the post with it I can't be sure.

Characters will die. It might not be yours, and probably won't (I know one character that will die, one that might, and two who I'd have fun killing off), but I realize that since I probably should've said this in the past and some of you might not be okay with that, anyone who's posted in the IC up to this point can shoot me a message and I'll put your character on my ' do not kill' list. Obviously this isn't absolute (I'm not going to spare them if a whole group gets wiped out or something) but I won't plan to kill them; their death will be based solely on how the other characters react to situations, and if those reactions place them into danger your character will have to deal with it.

Do not, and I repeat, Do not post these in the OOC thread. For fairly obvious reasons, I don't want it known beforehand which characters the plot favors in terms of survival.

Thanks in advance, guys :)

Right-o! As well, my apologies for being slow, haha. Been working a bit, and my alerts seemed to have lost their will to actually work themselves.

Okay I was way to excited to do this but since the 'What does the fox say' joke I was inspired to make my other main character a *drum roll please* Fox!
So here's his (basic) Cs....

Name: Fern names him
Cinnimon

Personality: Cinnimon is going to be very protective of Fern but shy towards new people since he's only attached himself to her. He is very playful and caring and loves to cuddle an be pet though he can be very vicious and rude sometimes.

Bio(yes he has a bio): Cinnimon (as Fern calls him now) was the runt if his liter of pups. He was never treated right and was hated by his brothers and sisters since his mom protected him more. One day while Cinnimon was playing by himself he was attacked by a pair of wild wolves causing him to be separated from his family and cause him wounds he could not erase. So what he did was exculed himself from other animals until he saw Fern one day. And ever since then he has been like her guardian angel protecting her from afar.

Appearance
Red-fox-in-snow-side-profile.jpg

Awesome! I hope you don't mind waiting for my long reply; I had to get some new things sorted out. Adding them to the mechanics section now, if you're so inclined as to read it, though you'll get the gist of it from my IC writings anyway.

hmmmm, yeah I think that would be good. I'll wait for Raven to post before doing anything

((Or i could just meet up with him, considering im somewhere underneath the city :,l so many options...))

I thought you were aiming to find me, and I left it open enough for that (i think) but I guess that wasn't your plan.

Im just lookin for anyone really :P Im just waitin to see what seems better. And plus, im in school right now so I can only check so often... which is like every second lol xD

With complete honesty I will say I actually forgot about this... My bad
Unless something interrupts me I will hopefully get a post in a couple hours at most

Hey, everyone! I just clicked the banner and found myself in a really interesting RP that I'd love to join... so, may I please? =3

Of course you may @Second Best ! The IC has stalled a bit until christmas is over, i assume, but post a character sheet and I'll take a look at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.