Mage Guilds

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yes, I'm here. I was waiting for a post from Morningstar because Gonzo said something about wanting to post.

Sorry, i have not received any notifications. Let me find the thread again and catch myself up.

Working on it; post got deleted yesterday.

Well, it's been a while since anyone's done anything. The gms might wanna push stuff along a little? ^-^;

Lol. It better live. I have ideas for Sorena.

Well if anyone for any bizarre reason is desperate enough to interact with Apellio then feel free to follow him to the baths! If you're in that guild of course...still waiting on @GonzoB. for the morningstar stuff to continue...*Cough cough*

Sorry guys; life's been hectic lately, and I've been having a really hard time getting back into writing.

I'm really glad you guys are still interested in the RP.

I'll get a post up that moves the plot forward.

Also, are you still with us, @Donk?

*Charges Defib* CLEAR!

Good thing Martin didn't ditch his lightning in order to make a bigger castle.

(Did I say that the reason he only specializes in two spells at the moment are to maintain his castle and the lives of his servants?)

I'm sorry if I've been a little pushy, but I love this character and this premise, and I don't want to lose them.

I'm sorry if I've been a little pushy, but I love this character and this premise, and I don't want to lose them.
I have that exact feeling with all my characters x3 Strangely enough I really wanna develop Timore the most...

I really appreciate what you guys are saying, and like I said earlier, I'm really happy you guys are so excited about the RP; I just got home from work, so I doubt I'll get it done tonight, but I can't leave you all hanging like this, so I'll start now and crank some out, and finish tomorrow, which I have off.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Potatocat and Temm