Mage Guilds

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Oh don't get me wrong, even if she helps heal it, its going to be scarred to shit. It just won't become infected and kill Arlin, because if he doesn't get medical intention, he will probably die. Serious burns like that get infected really easily.

Oh don't get me wrong, even if she helps heal it, its going to be scarred to shit. It just won't become infected and kill Arlin, because if he doesn't get medical intention, he will probably die. Serious burns like that get infected really easily.
Fair enough, I guess a large amount of exposed skin and singed nerve endings would likely result in a dead immune system for a while. At least that would get them chatting.
D':
/hides behind Vlad~
*Looks over at the tiny witch trying to hide behind a tinier dragon.* You're small but you're not that small...I'll just wait until I get my response about Apellio's dream magic idea so I can pull some snobbish trickery and moonwalk into the academy/guild/college/university/place of worship/trap/something.

Reactions: Zella
YOU WANNA BE- Oh crap.. *looks at Vlad* weren't you.. bigger? I could have swore you were.. Heh.... *teleports*

Come to think of it, The Tiny Witch would have been an amusing and ironic title for her.

YOU WANNA BE- Oh crap.. *looks at Vlad* weren't you.. bigger? I could have swore you were.. Heh.... *teleports*
As far as I'm aware most of the stuff is D&D based and as such pseudodragons are about the size of a housecat http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/dragons/pseudodragon. Though if he's bigger I'm not exactly gunna throw a tabletop roleplay rulebook at you for it. That would be harsh, I'll use something lighter, like a fridge.
Come to think of it, The Tiny Witch would have been an amusing and ironic title for her.
Le petite witch. o 3 o

Alright, so Seli dosed him with Opium and is trying to drag him to her lab.

It was I joke, trust me. I wouldn't have him make a home in the hood of her cloak if I thought he was bigger. Vlad can change form/size though, considering he's not technically a real psuedodragon. But yeah... *teleportsagainbeforemessingupandoverexplainingandinevitableexploding*

It was I joke, trust me. I wouldn't have him make a home in the hood of her cloak if I thought he was bigger. Vlad can change form/size though, considering he's not technically a real psuedodragon. But yeah... *teleportsagainbefore overexplainingandinevitableexploding*
*Begins pouring small green vial into larger round flask of blue liquid* Someone say something about explosions? Cause uh... this'll go off any minute...

I've been exploded enough for one day, I'm off to bed, goodnight all ^ 3 ^ I'll do another post or two tomorrow depending on if I get Apellio's potential dream powers approved.

I've been exploded enough for one day, I'm off to bed, goodnight all ^ 3 ^ I'll do another post or two tomorrow depending on if I get Apellio's potential dream powers approved.
Oi oi oi!

I'll tell Arlin you said that, he's not happy with having such an abusive writer like me who enjoys tormenting characters but rarely gets the opportunity to do it to anyone else's. But yes, if he knew what was coming maybe he wouldn't have lost his forearm to the flame.

also @Dahrinn would you mind if I gave Apellio some dream-based powers? I've been toying with the idea of him being a dream whilst Timore is a nightmare, what with Apellio being a light hearted whimsical creature and Timore being an asshole scury.

Very well then.

Updated it back on page 5, simply added this paragraph to his spells: Apellio has a few spells up his sleeve he can cast as long as he has the required component, an excess from when Timore devours a spell or person. A dream cannot be entirely devoured and excess dream residue is left behind, especially if Timore is messy. The warlock has learnt how to harness this 'waste' product into illusionary spells. Often only he can interact with the spells due to him being trapped in an eternal dream, and whilst others can see it, they cannot touch it. This can be from a distant noise, images of himself or platforms for him to walk upon. Unfortunately they are also very fragile, unable to carry Apellio for long, a few mere seconds holding his weight and they would collapse.

I kinda want this guy to be strong due to his crippling emotional changes. Himself being his own weakness.

Once everyone in the Silver Owls proves they can break a flimsy wooden dummy, he can tell them what they gotta do.

• Thank You
Reactions: Temm