MAFIA

It was cool! :D very nicely done.

It makes me feel hyped! :D <3

Agreed! Color is always super fun :)

Very nicely done, Kim! I can say from experience that coming up with that stuff is not easy, so I have great appreciation for the effort involved :D

The first few days before these games start is always exciting.

Also, I'm 100% with everyone else. That was fun to read.

Reactions: Starlighter
Haha I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am intrigued. May I have an example?

• Nice Execution!
  • Haha
Reactions: Rae and noodle
Haha I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am intrigued. May I have an example?

an_egg_sample33.jpg

With a water gun at your hip and a chipped plastic badge proving your well-earned authority, you are part of the investigative force in this town. With your highly trained observation skills, you can discover if a person is innocent or guilty. Most of the time...
Because of the threat of the mafia, you have been forced to stow away your gun and badge, traversing the town as a normal citizen. Your goal is to find these perpetrators at any cost and convince the rest of the town of your good intentions. But if the mafia find out who you are...you might be next.

This is what I did for the detective xD

Honestly, it's brilliant flavor text

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Anyway, I vote to lynch @RJS

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Starlighter
Wow, blatant tunneling, scum.

• Love
Reactions: The_J
I vote to lynch myselft. I was a bad guy the last two games I played so it stands to reason I am probably a bad guy again.

lol you guys are such dorks

This is my first game so I want to at least make it to the first day guys xD