MAFIA

You only think it was easy because you weren't playing <_< the only reason we got 7.39 was their inactivity, and the only reason we got Angui lynched was because I convinced the town we were in LYLO. J is scarily smart, enough so to put up a convincing enough argument to make the town at least hold off on lynching.

Many of us only hesitated in lynching J, because we trusted you. Had you been ambivalent, things would've moved much quicker.

Yeah, we were very hesitant in lynching. It was Lynch or Lose though.

Usually takes us a few weeks to wrap things up and move on to the next round.

Cloudy, Kim and Joan have all volunteered to host the next round. I feel like the voting took a hot minute, so how do we feel I'm about just rolling a dice on it?

Cloudy, Kim and Joan have all volunteered to host the next round. I feel like the voting took a hot minute, so how do we feel I'm about just rolling a dice on it?
I thought about it a bit more and realized I have finals coming up and it might not be the best time xD so I’ll retract myself for this round but next time for sure!

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
In that case @Joan would you be cool letting Kim run it this time around, so as to give someone a shot who hasn't GMed yet? Unless there's anyone else wanting to throw their hat in the ring who hasn't yet, in which case we can revisit dice or voting?

Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
I probably won't have the time to join this round either. T'was a blast, folks. I'll be back around summer maybe

In that case @Joan would you be cool letting Kim run it this time around, so as to give someone a shot who hasn't GMed yet? Unless there's anyone else wanting to throw their hat in the ring who hasn't yet, in which case we can revisit dice or voting?
I'd be fine with it, though I do prefer the idea of a vote to a dice roll.

Ugh. I thought I double posted.

sorry we died...

I'm fine with getting things started, if people want to get another game going. :3

I'd be down for that.