MAFIA

I'd like to join but I won't have consistent wifi till Tuesday.

Yas. Feed my addiction!

I've been in this game since the first. I'm not quitting now.

• Love
Reactions: Cabob7
Let's punch the highway, folks!

Wait.... that's not how that expression works.... um.....

Lol guys xD

I'll tag people later tonight to see who's in and then we'll get things started!

Hey y'all sorry for the delay. Have some real life ish goin on. Should be resolved tomorrow. :)

• Love
Reactions: Lusterine and Joan
@Elle Joyner
@Joan
@CloudyBlueDay
@Dipper
@RJS
@Anguissette
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword
@Kiilgore
@neobendium
@LuckycoolHawk9
@The_J
@7.39
@Lusterine
@CrystalTears
@SilverVA
@Cabob7
@Starlighter
@Canadian Cat

That should be everyone! Please rate this post with a "like" if you're planning on participating in this next round, so I can get the numbers! If you know for sure that you can't participate, please rate with a "T_T" (the crying face...hehe). If I missed you in the mass tag, just go ahead and rate this post anyways! :D

I'll check back and start getting the numbers together, then I'll post with a list of roles. If anyone has any final (serious) suggestions, now is the time!

Alright, looks like the final count is 15 players! :D I'll start assigning roles, and then we'll get this party started! Just so everyone is aware ahead of time, this is the list of roles I've decided on for this round:

Town - The town wins if all members of the mafia die.

Mayor: The mayor may reveal themselves anytime during the day phase. After they are revealed, their vote counts as 3 votes.
Detective: The detective may visit one person every night. They learn the faction--town, mafia, or neutral--of the person they visit.
Doctor: The doctor may protect one person from being killed every night. They have two self-heals.
Medium: The medium can communicate with the dead. They will be part of the dead chat. While they can always see the dead chat, they are only allowed to talk to the dead at night. After they die, they will be able to send one message. They may choose who to send this message to at any time. The message will be sent at night.
Lookout: The lookout may visit one person each night. They will see who visits that person. The Lookout has a night chat with the Tracker.
Tracker: The tracker may visit one person each night and see who that person visits. The Tracker has a night chat with the Lookout.
4 normal townies[/hr]

Mafia and Neutral

Mafioso: Mafia-aligned. The mafioso is tasked with killing the Godfather's target. The mafioso wins if all of the town dies.
Consort: Mafia-aligned. The consort may visit one person each night. The person they visit can not use their night ability and will be told that they were blocked. If there are no other mafia alive, the Consort becomes a Mafioso. The Consort wins if all of the town dies.
Godfather: Mafia-aligned. The Godfather decides who to kill each night and sends the mafioso. If the mafioso dies, the Godfather kills the target themselves. Additionally, if the detective investigates the Godfather, they will appear to be town. The Godfather wins if all of the town dies.
Executioner: Neutral. The executioner gets a randomized town-aligned target at the beginning of the game, but their target cannot be the mayor. Their goal is to make sure that person is lynched. If they succeed in getting their target lynched, the Executioner can still win even if they die later in the game. If their target dies at night, they become a Jester. The Jester's goal is to be lynched. When this happens, the Executioner-turned-Jester is no longer required to get a town member lynched in order to win; their sole purpose is now to get themselves lynched. If they fail to get lynched, the Jester loses. Both the Jester and the Executioner are immune to night kills.
Survivor: Neutral. The survivor's goal is to survive throughout the game. They get three self-heals that they can use at night. The Survivor wins if they live until the end of the game; they automatically lose if they are killed or lynched.[/hr]

Note: Except in the case of the survivor, every role can still win even if they die.

I swear, if I'm maf again....XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
Woop woop!

Reactions: Starlighter
I hope you guys appreciate my creativity with the PMs. That was hard work. XD

Well...harder than just saying "You are the _____" and leaving it at that.

I hope you guys appreciate my creativity with the PMs. That was hard work. XD

Well...harder than just saying "You are the _____" and leaving it at that.
Definitely appreciated, especially since I suck at that kinda stuff XD

I agree with Joan, it's very well-written.