Madoka Magica based small group rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RowRow

Original poster
Would anyone be interested in such a concept? With our own characters, of course, and whether we follow the plotline of the show at all is debatable, as it the plot of this itself.

Cast list:

Reenie Hawthorne and Rachel Collins--Row
Adora and Draoxa Salvatrice-Noctis

Hattie Brooks--Momozono

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm giving Droaxa an Italian accent, which means H's won't be pronounce (i.e. 'ouse instead of house ect. Italians also have a problem pronouncing the 'th' sound). Just want to give a heads up so her speech pattern doesn't cause any confusion ^,^

(I really hope you guys like both of these characters, haha. They're very special to me and currently have places in my novel, so I decided to give them a special Madoka appearance, haha. I'm posting my first character now-the second one, I'll write up a profile, but I'd prefer to keep her a surprise for the time being, if that's okay? I'll post her profile before she makes an appearance!)

Serena Harthorne
AKA: Reenie.
Birthday: March 23rd.
Star Sign: Ram.
Race: Magical Girl.​
Appearance:
Wavy, cotton candy pink hair that goes just just past her shoulders. Her natural brown color is starting to show at the roots though. Normally is either down, or in a ponytail for track practice.

Outfit:
(Before y'all get too excited-the base isn't mine. The outfit and hair and coloring is, though.)
Puella Magi Reenie Madoka1.jpg
Weapon:

A wand.

Magic:

Freezing objects in time-though, only one object at a time, and the freeze is very limited, lasting only thirty seconds at most before unfreezing. She's also capable of using purple energy that's fired from her wand, though this is rather unreliable and so she prefers to stick to the background and play support.

Wish:

To go back and time and keep her older brother, Kacey, from dying. He had been on the way to pick her up from the movies on a rainy day, when the breaks on his hummer went out. Needless to say, Reenie blamed herself, thinking that if she would have just walked home, none of it would have ever happened.

Attacks:

Freeze: Freezes an object or opponent in time for up to thirty seconds.
[BCOLOR=#000000]Energy Blast: Can fire energy blasts from her wand, though these are unpredictable. [/BCOLOR]​
Abilities:
Thanks to years of track and field, she's quite talented at running and jumping, though this is limited by a bad knee, so she has to be careful to wear her brace, and not mess it up anymore than it already is.

Soul Gem Appearance:
[BCOLOR=#000000]A light, soft magenta color encased in a gold frame. When she's in magical girl form, it appears as a pendent hanging from her choker, and just as a normal looking stone necklace while not in magical girl form. [/BCOLOR]

Also, before I forget to mention this again, for drama's sake no one knows Draoxa captured Adora's witch form nor has she actually expressed her "wish", so for all intents and purposes no one truly knows Draoxa's true motivations for helping them beyond maybe guessing it has something to do with Draoxa's "dead" sister, who the veteran cast may know and would have probably worked with (currently Momo's character and Reenie - Row can decide if Rachel and Adora were best friends in the universe too). She's currently keeping it on lock down in some abandon warehouse (there always needs to be an abandon warehouse).

Maybe later in the roleplay everyone discovers it when it somehow escapes.

Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
Noctis, sounds like a plan to me, sunshine! After all, of course Rach and Adora had to have been best friends!

Rachel Collins.
AKA
: Rachel.
Birthday: May 30th.
Star Sign: Gemini.
Race: Magical Girl.
Appearance:

Tall, around 5'9 in height with a slim build. Dark, dark green eyes and pale blonde hair, Rachel normally wears her curly hair either straightened, or pulled back, fastened with a bow. It really just depends on her mood for the day, or how the weather is acting, since humidity doesn't help girls at all.

Outfit:

(Before y'all get too excited-the base isn't mine. The outfit and hair and coloring is, though.)

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 9.01.09 AM.png

Weapon:
A spellbook, actually. A rather large tome, with dark, worn leather, the book aged in appearance.

Magic:
Since her wish was control, she was given the ability to cast spells-though only ones in the spell book that appeared to her, and this power is limited to her magical girl form only. Casting spells is highly draining, and can be highly tainting to her soul gem, depending on the nature of the spell, so Rachel has to be careful.

Wish:
Rachel is sassy. When she first met the Incubator, she thought it was a joke, a prank set up by one of her older brothers. (She has three.) So, when asked what she would trade her soul for, she sarcastically replied 'control', seeing as she's a neat freak and perfectionist at heart, and thought she was being cute.

Attacks:
Pulso Retro: The knock back spell. It sends the opponent flying away from her.
*Unnamed spell to blast the enemy with cold, iridescence fire.

*Unarmed spell to be used only in last resorts. It's instant death for Rachel if she uses it, and so it's a last attempt spell.

Abilities:

She's a fairly capable gymnast, thanks to years of both cheerleading and being a dancer. What she lacks in strength, she makes up for in speed, allowing her to be rather reckless in her attacks, as she believes she's just about faster than everything while in battle, and can't be hurt.

Soul Gem Appearance:

A dark, royal purple stone surrounded by silver framing, not unlike the wiring on the tiara she wears while in magical girl form, where the soul gem sits as the main stone When in human form, it just appears as a charm on her charm bracelet.

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Sorry I'm slow; got of lot of posts to catch up on for my other RPs. Still working on my CS for this one.

I'm getting really excited about this! I have a feeling this will be great, don't y'all?
Yeah :D

Hey Row, mind putting a cast list in the main post? Might be good to summarize things too :)

Sure, I can do that!

Also: this is just a heads up. Since I just started college and classes start on Monday, if I ever have to be away for a few days or anything, I leave Noctis in charge. Is that alright with y'all? Like, it's just that I've known her for a while and I know I don't have to worry about her letting everything get crazy. Also, Noctis-if I have to be gone, I leave Rach and Reenie under your command also. I know you won't do anything stupid with them.

image.jpeg Name: Hattie Brooks
Nickname: Killer Clown
Race: Veteran Magical Girl
Appearance: Hattie has long, choppy white hair that falls with a bit of wave, but one would usually classify it as straight. Her skin is pale and cool toned, her eyes a glowing mix of green and turquoise. When in her magical girl form, her appearance is made to reflect a jester or a clown, with magenta surrounding her eyes and two diamond representations of her soul gem on her cheeks. She is 5'6" and has a skinny build.
Hair style: Hattie has choppy bangs and her hair is always down in a straight layered mess, which comes down to her mid-back.

Outfit: Hattie has been nicknamed the Killer Clown (much to her disliking) because of her jester-like style when in her magical form. Her outfit is covered with a diamond stitching and it is adorned with white ruffles. When outside of her magical form, Hattie usually sports an edgy look including some tight black jeans and some sort of tank top, paired with buckled ankle boots.
image.jpeg
Weapon: Various projectiles, but mainly throwing knives adorned with pink ribbons and a green gem. (Pictured in the top right of my Hattie drawing)

Magic: Hattie is expertly trained in knife-throwing, although she wasn't before she became a magical girl. She spins and darts across the air, catapulting projectiles straight at her target, which has also made her very agile and skilled at dodging attacks. Other than her knives, Hattie can manifest her magic into green energy that flows from her palms, but at the moment she can only use it for creating a temporary forcefield.

Wish: For a reason to live. "Ironic, huh? Now all I do is fight for the life I didn't want." In reality, her wish did come true. When she was assigned to a region and met her old team of magical girls, she found her purpose; protecting them. Many of them died, though, leaving Hattie a stone cold mess with a taste for witch blood.

Attacks:
A Pointy Death: Hattie spins mid-air and unleashes a fleet of speeding throwing knives straight at her target.
Clown Drop: Hattie raises her knives into the air surrounding her with her green magic and shoots the knives nonstop at her target for a limited amount of time. This move is used to stun an opponent to allow her teammates to find an opening.
Time Is Ticking: Hattie throws a blinking throwing knife at her opponent which sticks into their flesh and then promptly explodes.
Emerald Protection: Hattie forms a green forcefield either small for herself or a rather large one to fit her teammates in, but this move is quite detrimental to her soul gem.

Abilities: Hattie is lithe and quick with impeccable aim.

Soul Gem Appearance: Two diamond-shaped emeralds on her face that are surrounded by a silver lining, and also one larger one in the center of her chest. These gems faintly glow green when she uses her green magic.

Personality: Hattie is stone cold with a bit of an attitude when annoyed, but deep down she really cares about the people around her, possibly even more than herself. She will risk her life in a split second for the right person and if she deems it necessary. In battle, she is much like a general who will charge into battle with her fear tucked away.

(Hope you like her! And hopefully nothing weird happens with the coding of this post... =.=)

With all these sketches I may try my hand at drawing Draoxa :3

• Love
I'm afraid I might not be able to make time for this rp. :(
You'll still have 4 girls left if you exclude me, so I'm sure you guys will be fine; have fun!

Jeez, disappear for one day and return to eighteen alerts xD Okay, so everyone has their sheets up I take it then? How about we start this up :3 I vote we start off in the middle of a battle. Maybe Reenie and Hattie are trying to take down a fairly weak looking witch while Draoxa takes Madelynn to watch so she knows what she's getting into before she decides to make a wish? Of course they still could have first met with maybe Reenie and Hattie fighting over who's battle this is x3 Draoxa could have happened upon Madelynn talking to the incubator beforehand. Thoughts?

Question Row, Is Rachel a magical girl at the time or does she become one after Reenie's death?

Last edited:
That sounds good to me, Noctis! What does everyone else think? I'm good with what everyone else wants!

And yeah, Rach's already a magical girl at this point, but she isn't going to make an appearance till after Reenie's death.

Oh gosh I didn't get alerts for your messages :O

Honestly I'm fine with anything, and I like where you're going with it, Noctis! c:

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.