Madoka Magica based small group rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RowRow

Original poster
Would anyone be interested in such a concept? With our own characters, of course, and whether we follow the plotline of the show at all is debatable, as it the plot of this itself.

Cast list:

Reenie Hawthorne and Rachel Collins--Row
Adora and Draoxa Salvatrice-Noctis

Hattie Brooks--Momozono

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, do you have any ideas to add to what has been determined so far, Vesper?

Wow, right in the hotseat already lol
Honestly, I think a lot of my ideas go off-the-rails and would be considered "loosely based on Madoka Magica" rather than rooted in canon. I agree with everything you've got going on so far, especially the college-age girls, cause sneaking out between school and homework without getting good sleep never made sense to me.

I gotcha, I guess the only thing left is to wait.

Good morning, you two!

I apologize if I'm really spotty tonight-around tonight I'll be on much for frequently. I have to go try and figure out my way around my new campus, haha.

Also, I had a thought. Where should the Incubator for our characters fall in the chain of command? I personally think they;re either pretty high level, or on probation, so they're eager to prove themselves.

Right. I think it would be a high level, considering the setting. London is a very well known city and must be very high level territory.

True! That makes perfect sense. So sense it's high level, the magical girls will be stronger but so are the witches.

That reminds me, who controls the witches and the incubators? Or npcs in general?

I saw we take turns? Like one of us takes the Incubator and then one takes one witch and we just switch off?

Like, one takes the incubator, then the rest switch control of the witches?

In that case, I'd like to take the role as the incubator.

I have found that playing emotionless characters is very easy to me, not sure what that says about me.

Sure! You can have the Incubator, as long as Vesper doesn't mind? I certainly don't!

So, should our characters know each other, you think, or not? I personally think it would be interesting to have them just meet, that way we can watch team dynamics build and shift and such?

I think it would be good for them all to meet in the rp, for the same reasons.

Hey! I saw this and was immediately interested, so I've scanned over your ideas and it sounds very up my alley; seeing that I've done a lot of "modified anime" roleplays like this. If you'll have me, I'd love to be a part of this because I adored the art and mystery within Madoka Magica and I would love to plot and create characters with you all. :D

I have a feeling I saw this too late Dx Hey Row! You're doing a group roleplay :o

Hi Noctis! Hey Momozono!

Both of you can join, if you want! I'm totally open to having five people!

Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
If you think you can handle it Rowan. I'm totally open to being your Co-GM too you know :3 Also, need to get around to replying to our pms Dx

Yippie, more people! I feel like we have a full cast now. I'm content to playing along with whatever you guys come up with, since y'all are on the same wavelength already with your ideas. I appreciate all the effort being put into this rp. :3

Actually, Noctis, that would be great, sunshine! Thanks, dear!

And yes! I think we have a nice number now!

Once we get everyone on the same page, what's next? Creating characters? ^.^' sorry, guys, I haven't done a group rp in like forever, so, I'm a little rusty on the protocol.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Go ahead and post up an OOC in Group Plot Info and Sign Ups, or I can just move this thread over using my awesome staffie powers and all we would need is a character sheet :3

Last edited:
If you could do that, that would be great! Thank you so much!

And okay! Give me a bit to come up with a character sheet! I'm currently on mobile and am about to head out, but once I get back to my dorm I'll get on that.

Okay, here's a character sheet. Before y'all get too excited, haha, I found it online and edited it slightly, so I by no means came up with this.

Name:
Nickname:
Star Sign:
Race: (Human, Witch, Magical Girl, God)
Appearance:
Hair style (Always Down, Always Up, etc.):
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

Outfit:
Weapon:
Magic:
Wish: