Madoka Magica based small group rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RowRow

Original poster
Would anyone be interested in such a concept? With our own characters, of course, and whether we follow the plotline of the show at all is debatable, as it the plot of this itself.

Cast list:

Reenie Hawthorne and Rachel Collins--Row
Adora and Draoxa Salvatrice-Noctis

Hattie Brooks--Momozono

Last edited by a moderator:
God huh *Wiggles eyebrows*

Hey, is a human vigilante out of the question? One that captures witches because she thinks there's a way to reverse the corruption?

Bro, go ahead. That sounds great.

Also, you'll be excited. You'll get to see Reenie as a magical girl! (though I'm tempted to kill her off, though, so.)

Awesome :o

You're using Reenie xD I was actually tempted to use Adora and Draoxa, with Draoxa being the non magical girl who's constantly having to cover for Adora.

I haven't gotten to use Reenie in a while, haha. And Rachel's going to make an appearance as well, so watch out for that. And dude, you should use Adora and Draoxa!

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Oh cool, I'll start working on my CS soon. c: Would it be cool if I drew a picture of my character as well? I'll probably send my CS and draw the picture later, but I thought it may be cool to see an accurate representation of her and her outfit. :D

That would be just fine! I'd love to see a picture, so go right ahead!

I don't think I can manage more than one character though Dx I mean, I guess Draoxa could be the vigilante. What if Adora was the witch and Draoxa was looking for a way to turn her back :o

Oooh, I like that idea.

See, I'm going to bring Rachel in after Reenie's death. Gods, killing Brendan off that one time was hard enough, this will be heartbreaking.

Oh jeez Dx Alright, I'll write up a sheet for Draoxa. It'd be pretty funny if she's the one who has to teach the girls how to hunt witches and all x)

Sounds like a plan! I'll have my sheet up for both Rach and Reenie soon.

Draoxa Salvatrice
"Private, if you don't know which end of the sword goes where, you 'aven't been paying attention!"
[Age: 19 || Birthday: Feb. 2nd :aquarius: || Race: Human]

Appearance
Hair & Eyes: Draoxa's dark brown hair falls just passed her shoulders in a disarray of stiff spikes. She rarely does anything with it beyond brushing it, and she often forgets to do that much. Complimenting the hair color is a pair of dark eyes with and orange tint.​
Body: Unlike her tall sister, the foreigner stands an average hieght for Italian women at 162.5 cm (5 ft 4 in). Her sun kissed skin is stretched over a lean, agile build. She can be seen wearing apparel that others may deem nerdy and had taken a liking to patterned tights, showing them off with either a pair of shorts or a skirt.​

Weapon
Resources: Draoxa doesn't have the connections of the magical girls, instead having to scrounge up whatever she could to fight against the witches. This includes the sword Draoxa had to buy with her life savings and whatever she can use around her. Googling makeshift weapons has become her favorite pastime to the point she expects the English government to come busting down her door any day now and accuse her of terrorism.​

Magic:
No magic, just good old fashion common sense, whatever teachings Adora managed to drill into her head during her time as a magical girl, and human superstitions.​

Wish
Unfortunately for her, Draoxa doesn't intend to make the same mistake as her dear older sister and sell her soul for a petty whim, and even if she did, she believes too much in the possibility of restoring a witch back to a magic girl to hunt down the very creatures required to earn that wish. She just wants her sister back and hopes a magical girl out there will help.​

Attacks
Swing the Damned Thing: Draoxa swings her sword until she hits something, made effective by some discipline and battle experience.​
Can't Touch This: Her sister made her try out for gymnastics class when they were younger and the hobby stuck with her ever since. Now she applies these techniques to rolling and flipping away.​
Use Your Words: "So 'elp me I'll rip out your tongue and shove it down your t'roat!" Go ahead, keep making her mad.​

Abilities
Perpetual Anger: Draoxa has endless anger and frustration down to a science.​
Press A to Start: Draoxa's favorite pastimes include mashing buttons to make a digital character bend to her will and making a sinful amount of references.​
Why is the Sky Red: Draoxa can not only answer this in great detail, but flaunts straight A's in the only classes she cares about: science.​

Soul Gem Appearance
"T'e only soul gems I need are the ones t'at power up my awesome, frost-damage inducing sword; no deals with a creepy cat creature required."​

Last edited:
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
"Bet you don't know why the sun sets red. You see, light is made up of lots of colors. And out of all those colors, red is the one that travels the farthest."

I love Draoxa, but you knew this.

Also, sunshine, do you mind if I borrow your method of formatting for the profile? It's just really witty and aesthetically pleasing.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Sah dudes, took a while to get the pictures, but I think I got here just in time.

Name:
Madelynn Effie Conrad

Nickname:
She doesn't go by a nickname normally, but she can be called by specific ones in certain groups.

Birthday:
June 1st

Star Sign:
Gemini

Race:
Human, for now. At the time of the beginning of the roleplay, She will be debating the issue making a wish or not.

Appearance:
14088816_1104990886261414_776631668_n.jpg

Hair style:
She straightens her hair every morning, brushes it, then does nothing more. Occasionally she'll brush it during the day to maintain a consistent look.

Hair Color:
Her hair is a dark brown. It's never been dyed.

Eye Color:
Her eyes are hazel. Not the yellowish anime style hazel though; It's more of a realistic mix of colors that tend to change based on surrounding colors, like how hazel eyes actually are.

(Most of the information below this will only become relevant a bit later on.)

Outfit:
14081053_1104990882928081_140335627_n.jpg

Weapon:
Her weapon is a whip. This is affected by her wish, as it is naturally a very accurate weapon in the hands of anyone who holds it. Though this may be considered a bit weird to add in, but attacks with this weapon are more likely to hit.
Please tell me if this breaks any sort of rules and I'll be happy to leave out the hit chance part.

Magic:
I suppose, a bit of luck would be worth mentioning.

Wish:
She wished to be lucky. To have things have a bit more of a chance to go her way on a daily basis.

Attacks:
She uses her whip to curl around things and grab them, whip things with the spiked end, and to do whatever she can do with a whip. Her attacks are very simple, as she didn't have too much starting potential.

Abilities:
Luck.
She's a social butterfly and can easily befriend new people.
She's practived flirting with different types of people, I guess you could call it an ability.

Soul Gem Appearance:
Her gem takes the appearance of a milky white rose with a gem in the middle. She wears it on her waist in her magical girl outfit and in her hair without it.

Brief overview of persona:
Overall she's a very adaptable person. How she acts depends completely on her company.
She's very curious, and somewhat nosy at times.
She's slow to anger, but becomes completely cold to people when mad at them.
She's very inconsistent and lies a lot.
Her intelligence is average. She is very wise though.​

Also, sunshine, do you mind if I borrow your method of formatting for the profile? It's just really witty and aesthetically pleasing.
Of course ^.^

EDIT: Also, changed their last nane to reflect modern Italian. Their first names can be put off on Latin enthusiasts but Salavatrix might have been too standing outish.

Last edited:
I'll either have my CS up by the end of the night or tomorrow, but I'm working on it now. I'm also wondering if anyone objects to my character being the "experienced; 'been here a long time" type of character? --Like a magical girl who knows the ropes and has a bit of a smug attitude. (almost like Homura in the series)

I'll either have my CS up by the end of the night or tomorrow, but I'm working on it now. I'm also wondering if anyone objects to my character being the "experienced; 'been here a long time" type of character? --Like a magical girl who knows the ropes and has a bit of a smug attitude. (almost like Homura in the series)
Pfft, if that's the route you want to take I can see her and Draoxa butting heads a lot xD

Pfft, if that's the route you want to take I can see her and Draoxa butting heads a lot xD
I think she'll be more of a careless "get things done" kind of character, so maybe; if your character is a bit hot-tempered or spunky; they could have an interesting banter where Draoxa gets pissed at the seemingly "holier than thou" personality of my character and my character mocks Draoxa for butting her head into magical girl business where it doesn't belong. (sorry for that endless sentence btw) I think this could create cool situations where Draoxa shows how badass she actually can be, essentially proving my girl wrong. Maybe there's a cute friendship to be made from it? Lmao sorry for the spam suddenly but whaddaya think?

• Love
I think she'll be more of a careless "get things done" kind of character, so maybe; if your character is a bit hot-tempered or spunky; they could have an interesting banter where Draoxa gets pissed at the seemingly "holier than thou" personality of my character and my character mocks Draoxa for butting her head into magical girl business where it doesn't belong. (sorry for that endless sentence btw) I think this could create cool situations where Draoxa shows how badass she actually can be, essentially proving my girl wrong. Maybe there's a cute friendship to be made from it? Lmao sorry for the spam suddenly but whaddaya think?

DUDE YES. I love these types of friendships <3

• Love
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
That's alright dude, can't wait to see who yours is.

Status
Not open for further replies.