• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TallDarknBeastly

Grrrr
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Mature, Action, Comedy, Adventure, Sci-Fi, fantasy, Magical Vampires
Hi there, Neo here. I just came up with a great smut/plot Idea that I would like to try out. I play as male roles only and prefer to have MxF pairings. Thay out of the way here is my pitch.

What if your body was genetically engineered for one purpose? How would you control yourself from doing the one thing you were made to do?

In a Alternate modern world where the human population is rapidly declining due to illness a secret science experiment was made. A human genetically engineered to be superior programmed for one purpose. To breed. To make as many babies as possible. Therefore their offspring will carry your special DNA that is immuned to the disease, Saving the population.

At first this human had a partner and they would make these babies together. But due to an unfortunate and mysterious event the partner died. Now the human breeder is alone and programming will go Haywire every time they see a healthy attractive human being. They will want to mate to mate with or without consent for their urges will be very difficult to control.

My idea was this could go two different ways.

1. This could be a romance where human "love machine" find a partner and instead of trying to make babies all the time they fall in love and work together to make vaccine and to repress his urges.

Or 2. this could have a lot of smut with the human "baby maker" having their way making it mostly a smut plot.

I'm looking for someone who could play the female role as either the experimented human or the normal human partner.

Please message m

I'm pretty interested in this. This reminds me of an anime I watched.

I'm pretty interested in this. This reminds me of an anime I watched.
Thank you. What's the anime called?

Also could personal message me if you want to discuss roleplaying this plot more? Please and thank you

The anime was called Hybrid Child. It was where people could adopt these robot-human like children and they grew with the love given to them and people could use them for how they wanted. I don't know how but this storyline did remind me of that anime.

I'll PM you for sure :)

Wow this does sound like an interesting anime. The way you talked about it guy reminded me of that Haley Joel Osment movie artificial intelligence A.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.