MAAAAAAAAH FREAKIN ART.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You're gonna love seeing yourself in the comic even more.

If you want to be in the comic, here's the form.

Eye color: (Blue, green, purple, anything)
Skin tone: (Fairly obvious)
Hair color/style: (Should be obvious too)
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: (Obvious)

Here's the forth episode.

Charb looks black, GMK's cut in half, and Fel and Inane were too vague, so I made a joke out of it. BUT CHAR AND ZYPH ARE SO CUTE ZOMG.

Also Fluffy looks badass.

Saw it on DeviantArt. I love them all. <3

And yeah, I do look pretty badass. >D Murrstress knows me well.

Fiiiiine, I'll do it!

Eye color: brown/hazel/green
Skin tone: Light Tan
Hair color/style: Long green hair, may be in a bun if being business like
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: Dresses or skirts and blouse. Modest style, ruffles and lace for bonus points.

c(_)

Eye color: Freman Blue
Skin tone: Somewhat fair
Hair color/style: Light brown, somewhat short
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: Shirt, pants, shoes.

SO PUSHY

Eye color: BLOOOO
Skin tone: fair. D:
Hair color/style: brown
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: teal shirt, blue jeans?

OR JUST THIS
diananotacat.png

<3

Eye color: GOLD-ish-BROWN
Skin tone: Not yellow, but kinda meshy asian-yellow/pale
Hair color/style: Sideswept bangs, layered a little more than shoulder length, wispy, medium brown && reddish
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: umum, anything cutesy? lol, matching colors! lightbluegreen stuff! A dress && like cute high boots and frills & stuff.

LOL
(:
I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH THIS

JESUS. okthanx

Eye color: Blue
Skin tone: White, pale.
Hair color/style: Brown. Short at the sides, long on top. Side fringe (bangs in America) type thing.
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: I usually wear white skinny jeans, brown hiking boots, navy coat and a blue and black scarf. I wear that A LOT haha

Yeah... ENJOY ;)

Eye color: Dark Blue
Skin tone: Pale
Hair color/style: Flat, straight hair, almost helmet headed with uneven bangs...stubble around moustache area and chin
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: black leather jacket, dragon shirt, long blue jeans, flip flops (even in the winter), sometimes an Indiana Jones hat

Just read the comic...love it...but it begs the question of...am I a recurring enemy considering my unresolved hatred for all who flock to the murr zombie banner?

No, You are not an enemy. ^.^

Didnt you do one of me sometime back? O_O...anyways you know what I look like and that I like dark colors...so DRAW AWAY MY PRETTY EEEE-HEHEHE...uh...yeah.

FILL OUT A FORM COR. T.T

And sadly that picture you're talking about? My dog ripped it up.

Eye color: Blue-gray
Skin tone: Pale peach
Hair color/style: Medium brown
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: White sleeveless dress

Thanks TK <3
The_sad_angel_by_Zindy-1.jpg

Eye color: Brown
Skin tone: Pale... almost glow in the dark it is winter after all!
Hair color/style: Wavy with different shades of brown, just past the shoulder, layered, and bangs slanted to the right
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: jeans, red tank top (year round) and a black and red hoodie

I'm gonna draw my own comic! >:|

GO AHEAD, ASMO, GO STRAIGHT AHEAD =D

Eye color: Blue/gray
Skin tone: Pale
Hair color/style: Blond and long, actually reaches to my ass if I don't have it in a ponytail (I usually do). It's usually sort of messy though, I managed to break 2 brushes on it so far...Also have a circle beard (how do you call it in english?)
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: None? If something needs to be worn, I generally wear casual clothing, usually a black set of jeans (mostly baggy, sometimes a bit tighter.) and a white or blue T-shirt.

Other notes: I'm not the lightest of persons, got myself a pretty big belly, but I'm not quite fat either. I wear glasses (roughly rectangular). And sometimes braid my hair instead of wearing it in a ponytail.

Why can't you accept that I'm a goddamn puppy! D:

but I'm looking forward to your future work, things I've seen look good so far :)

1277813678363.jpg

INDEED.

I may consider filling out an actual form, but only after cookies are delivered.