MAAAAAAAAH FREAKIN ART.

Yay!

Also, still working on the plushies, but also, working on a new comic called Mistress 'N Murrstress.

Oh yeah, this shit just got crazier.

well I tried to make a manga of my own before but I stoped... I should practice drawing more before I start a new

Hey, I believe that it's not all dependent on skill of the artist's art knowhow. I've got plenty of webcomics that are stick-figures, or poorly drawn, or just f'n disfigured. But the thing is, they made a REALLY good comic in spite of that! And usually, their artwork grows in tallent with every page!

First page of the first episode will be up soon. Also, head to body ratio is "SOME KIND OF SSD CHIBI (Stylized Super-Deformed) SHIT IN THIS HIZZOUSE"

Haha I'm glad that someone else enjoys gangsta speak. Looking forward to the comic TK :]]

It's coo. It's coo.

I might put up some random doodles in the meantime.

Photo378.jpg

First take

Photo377.jpg

Second take

This is the first pic I've done in a LONG ASS WHILE

And my muse was rekindled due to Octy. So this picture goes to him.

O.o I love it!! You're really good at drawing, you should keep it up, and draw more! i'll upload some of my creatures for you sometime, but the plushie idea is awesome, even if I don't really know everyone on the site. X.x

I love it. <3 Those are my favourite colours and the pose is so... Well, you can guess what I wanted to say? >.>

Your art is always FABULOUS. Octy, keep making her want to draw. >:[

As Borat says: (Thumbs up) Very Nice! (Thumbs up)

Find me my muse now, TK.

Awesomeness! ^____^
I like the colors you used for this piece. Goes with the theme well. Her jacket and boots are freakin awesome. :D
I like the skirt idea as well. :3

I WANT THOSE BOOTS. I do.

I wish I could draw myself some clothes. That would be AWESOME.

Should have some new art up at some point.

Plushies will be done soon

These two are for my deceased friend.... Tattoo designs. I'm going to get one of them done. Sad thing is, they're flipped around. SO GET A MIRROR OR SOMETHING.This one's a little hard to tell where the initals are, especially when it's backwards. Get a mirror. You're looking for a J S T. Look into the mirror's reflection. On the far left, you should see a J with a little curly bit on the lower part of the j, and an S in the middle with a tail that goes up to the top of the flame. Then on the far right, a T.

THIS ONE'S EVEN HARDER. WHERE THE HELL IS THAT FUCKING JST?! I HAVE NO IDEA.
Photo336-1.jpg

Anyways, one of those is going to end up as body art to my friend who passed on a week ago. I loved him dearly and I hope it shows.

Yeah, the hard part is choosing between them.... and I might put up more ideas. I am in any way, going to end up with a tattoo of some depiction of Jon's initals.

Well that foxy one sure is amazing! :] That one has my vote, though the other one is pretty radical too. What you're doing for him is awfully sweet.

I cared about the guy. He was a very close friend.

This un's new, course.

This'n too.

And of course this.