MAAAAAAAAH FREAKIN ART.

You're gonna love seeing yourself in the comic even more.

If you want to be in the comic, here's the form.

Eye color: (Blue, green, purple, anything)
Skin tone: (Fairly obvious)
Hair color/style: (Should be obvious too)
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: (Obvious)

Here's the forth episode.

Charb looks black, GMK's cut in half, and Fel and Inane were too vague, so I made a joke out of it. BUT CHAR AND ZYPH ARE SO CUTE ZOMG.

Also Fluffy looks badass.

Saw it on DeviantArt. I love them all. <3

And yeah, I do look pretty badass. >D Murrstress knows me well.

Fiiiiine, I'll do it!

Eye color: brown/hazel/green
Skin tone: Light Tan
Hair color/style: Long green hair, may be in a bun if being business like
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: Dresses or skirts and blouse. Modest style, ruffles and lace for bonus points.

c(_)

Eye color: Freman Blue
Skin tone: Somewhat fair
Hair color/style: Light brown, somewhat short
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: Shirt, pants, shoes.

SO PUSHY

Eye color: BLOOOO
Skin tone: fair. D:
Hair color/style: brown
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: teal shirt, blue jeans?

OR JUST THIS
diananotacat.png

<3

Eye color: GOLD-ish-BROWN
Skin tone: Not yellow, but kinda meshy asian-yellow/pale
Hair color/style: Sideswept bangs, layered a little more than shoulder length, wispy, medium brown && reddish
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: umum, anything cutesy? lol, matching colors! lightbluegreen stuff! A dress && like cute high boots and frills & stuff.

LOL
(:
I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH THIS

JESUS. okthanx

Eye color: Blue
Skin tone: White, pale.
Hair color/style: Brown. Short at the sides, long on top. Side fringe (bangs in America) type thing.
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: I usually wear white skinny jeans, brown hiking boots, navy coat and a blue and black scarf. I wear that A LOT haha

Yeah... ENJOY ;)

Eye color: Dark Blue
Skin tone: Pale
Hair color/style: Flat, straight hair, almost helmet headed with uneven bangs...stubble around moustache area and chin
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: black leather jacket, dragon shirt, long blue jeans, flip flops (even in the winter), sometimes an Indiana Jones hat

Just read the comic...love it...but it begs the question of...am I a recurring enemy considering my unresolved hatred for all who flock to the murr zombie banner?

No, You are not an enemy. ^.^

Didnt you do one of me sometime back? O_O...anyways you know what I look like and that I like dark colors...so DRAW AWAY MY PRETTY EEEE-HEHEHE...uh...yeah.

FILL OUT A FORM COR. T.T

And sadly that picture you're talking about? My dog ripped it up.

Eye color: Blue-gray
Skin tone: Pale peach
Hair color/style: Medium brown
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: White sleeveless dress

Thanks TK <3
The_sad_angel_by_Zindy-1.jpg

Eye color: Brown
Skin tone: Pale... almost glow in the dark it is winter after all!
Hair color/style: Wavy with different shades of brown, just past the shoulder, layered, and bangs slanted to the right
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: jeans, red tank top (year round) and a black and red hoodie

I'm gonna draw my own comic! >:|

GO AHEAD, ASMO, GO STRAIGHT AHEAD =D

Eye color: Blue/gray
Skin tone: Pale
Hair color/style: Blond and long, actually reaches to my ass if I don't have it in a ponytail (I usually do). It's usually sort of messy though, I managed to break 2 brushes on it so far...Also have a circle beard (how do you call it in english?)
Clothing you'd like to be wearing: None? If something needs to be worn, I generally wear casual clothing, usually a black set of jeans (mostly baggy, sometimes a bit tighter.) and a white or blue T-shirt.

Other notes: I'm not the lightest of persons, got myself a pretty big belly, but I'm not quite fat either. I wear glasses (roughly rectangular). And sometimes braid my hair instead of wearing it in a ponytail.

Why can't you accept that I'm a goddamn puppy! D:

but I'm looking forward to your future work, things I've seen look good so far :)

1277813678363.jpg

INDEED.

I may consider filling out an actual form, but only after cookies are delivered.