M. University

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virginia got dressed in a pair of sweats and a long sleeve tee. She walked out to where he was on the floor. She was towel drying her hair. She cocked her head to the side and frowned. "I'm sorry." she said moving to sit on the floor beside him. "I bet your body hurts... I apologize." she said frowning, her eyes looking him over. She did bite her lip a the fact he had called her naughty.

Daniel had just drifted back to sleep when she entered the room. He looked over at her, a smile on his face. "Eh, it was bound to happen. I've done this a lot, don't worry." He blinked, admiring her appearance. "You owe me a massage...." He teased, sticking his tongue out playfully.

Ginny smiled and nodded. "Roll over." she said softly before moving to grab some lotion from her bedroom. She came back and moved to straddle his legs. "You're gonna smell like me... sorry." she apologized before lotioning her hands and massaging his back. She started low, working on his lower back and then moving outwards before tracing his spine. She blushed and thanked the stars he was not a mind reader because her mind was running the gutter.

Daniel had not expected her to agree. Soon her hands were rubbing the lotion into his back and he let loose a growl as she hit the spot bothering him. "I don't mind smelling like you." He closed his eyes, feeling his tension beginning to loosen from his body. "Thank you....really you didn't have to..." He peeked over his shoulder at her.

"You held me all night... kept yourself warm so that I wouldn't freeze. Put yourself in this position because of me. You really think I'd refuse?" Ginny asked leaning down as she put more force into her hands, working the knots out of his body. "This also gives me an excuse to touch you." she murmured close to his ear as she massaged his shoulders.

Daniel was not quite sure how to respond to that. His face turned a dark shade of red and he chuckled. You didn't need an excuse. He looked up at her, sighing. "Thank you. This feels amazing..." He shut his eyes, sighing. "I had to make sure you were okay." My heart would have broken if you weren't.

Ginny smiled softly. She quietly massaged his entire back until all the knots were gone. She smiled softly... It felt nice to hear those things from him. The door swung open and Lacey stared at them with a blank expression.

"Do you want me to come back later?" she asked not moving from the doorway. "Usually we hang rubberbands on the door handles to know... well when the room is occupied catch my drift?" she said smiling at the two sweetly.

"Um... no Lacey... we're not um... yeah no." Ginny stumbled her words. She finished massaging Daniel's back and stood up. Lacey walked into the room and closed the door behind her.

"Hi roomie, roomie's hunk." she winked at Daniel. Ginny blushed scarlet.

Daniel lifted his arm, waving. "Hi Lacey. I'm Daniel. Although I do love the sound of hunk." He grinned teasingly, laying on the floor. All he could smell was Ginny's scent and he smiled dazedly. His upper body felt amazing and he no longer felt like a ninety year old. Now, somehow, he would have to get his legs to cooperate with him. He moved to stand, groaning and rubbing the back of his neck.

"So, what are your plans for the day?" He leaned towards Ginny, stretching his legs carefully.

"I'm not practicing today... gonna take it slow for the next few days. I just have a class at six. Are you gonna ditch your classes today?" Virginia asked looking over at him.

Lacey moved into her room moving about. Every time she walked out of her room she'd look over at Virginia when he couldn't see and mouth, "Holy Hell he's gorgeous! good job!" Ginny blushed and shook her head. Lacey was such a dork.

"What are your plans?" she finally asked trying to get her mind off.

Lacey morphed into a calico cat. She purred as she rubbed up against Daniel's leg and then Ginny's.

Daniel was confused by Ginny's blushing and head shaking. He grinned, "Me? Yeah I'll just skip classes today. I feel like an old man. Besides, the first few classes are intros that I already have." He looked down, a cat purring making his face light up.

"I didn't know you had a cat." He bent down, picking up the cat and holding her to his chest. He scratched behind the felines ears. "She's adorable. Don't worry...I won't tell anyone that you have a pet against dorm rules." He winked at Ginny, leaning towards her. "So, if I skip class does that mean I can hangout with you? I feel like I need to dodge my babysitter. If not, he will get me in big trouble with..." You know who. He finished the thought mentally, looking over his shoulder for Lacey.

Ginny burst into uncontrollable laughter. The cat was enjoying the rub and Ginny nearly let it go without telling him but she couldn't handle it much longer. "Um... that is Lacey. She's a shapeshifter." she said between gulps of air. Lacey meowed to let him know Ginny wasn't lying.

"Yes you can hang out with me... thought I doubt you want to sit through coding class." Ginny answered after she caught her breath. Her heart sunk knowing that eventually he would have to face the wrath of his mother... and worse, so would she.

Lacey, you're heading out right? Ginny asked her mentally. The cat looked over at her and nodded her head. Ginny smiled softly, right now being alone with Daniel was all she wanted.

Daniel looked down at the cat in confusion. He put the tabby down, blushing. "Uh, I'll sit with you. All my classes today involve exercising and I'm really not feeling like doing a physical therapy class or tai chi or whatever they have scheduled for me." He pulled her close, ignoring Lacey and planted a deep kiss on her lips. "Don't be worried about her. She's all bark and no bite."

He had seen her face fall when he mentioned his mother and felt like he should comfort her in some way. "Should I cook for you ladies?"

Lacey morphed back into her human form once she was back in her room needing to redress. "Nope... I'm heading to town with Keith. We're hitting some clubs. Come on guys, dorms are for sleeping... not hanging." she said as she pulled out a teeny black dress. She matched it with some heels and stared at herself in the mirror as she painted her eyes for the night. Ginny watched her curiously. She wasn't one to use too much makeup and dresses and heels were saved for weddings and holidays.

"No you relax. You've got to get feeling better. Shall I whip us up some breakfast?" She asked noting it was ten in the morning. "Or would brunch be better?" she asked standing and looking in the fridge.

He moved achingly towards her, wrapping arms around her waist. "Don't even try to cook for me. Why don't we go do something instead?" He leaned against her, nuzzling her neck and exhaling sharply. "You've gotta take it easy with your powers, but can you work out today? I've somehow got to stretch..." He imagined himself going to the campus gym and then snorted at how ridiculous that would be. He was more of a solitary person.

Ginny looked at him and nodded. She had always been athletic. A good jog would benefit them both. "I read about the kekeonga trail that starts in the school botanical conservatory and ends at the back gate. It's over six miles...that is if you're up for it." she teased as she looked for her tennis shoes. She slipped them on and zipped up her jacket. "I'm ready if you are." she said as Lacey waved at them and head out the door.

Daniel moved to slip on his shirt an shoes, looking at her warily. "Six miles? Maybe half of that..." He moved to take her hand, tugging it up to his lips. "If you want to, I will. But be very very kind to me today. And please for all that is fae, don't overdo it."

Ginny smiled softly at him. She stood on her tiptoes to press her lips to his softly. "We'll see how we are after a mile." she said holding the door open for him. She locked her room behind her and head out. They walked to the start of the trail. She stretched her legs out on the bench before they began a light jog. She wanted them to pace the trail. The botanical gardens of the school for the agricultural department was gorgeous. There were so many flowers and bushes that had been trimmed to resemble animals and even characters of Alice in Wonderland.

After half a mile they were out of the botanical gardens and out on the real trail. A sparsely covered area with wooded areas every once in a while. Benches lined the trail every few yards as well. Ginny kept looking over at Daniel to see if he wanted to sit. When they hit the mile they reached the first watering station. Ginny was breathing heavily as she slowed down to a walk circling the watering station stopping to get a sip of water and walk again until her limbs relaxed.

She concentrated on slowing her breathing. Ginny looked up at Daniel. "How are you feeling?" she asked through heavy breaths. "I don't mind turning back. Two miles should be enough for today." she said wiping at the sheen of sweat on her forehead. She wanted another shower already.

Daniel followed her out onto the trail. He admired the scenery but focused on following her as well. He was breathing heavily by the timme they reached the first watering station and he grunted with his joints. They had warmed up and he was now stretchd out to an extent where he felt comfortable. "Yeah, two miles is good today." He nodded, stretching and realizing how out of shape he was. Or was it just how he had overused his powers?

Ginny smiled at him before taking another sip of water. It had been quite a while since she had ran a mile let alone two. Her workouts consisted of yoga and kickboxing... and dancing. The girl loved to move. It was a shame she had spent her entire adolescence in exile... in her own bedroom. Her parents were always terrified something would happen. That was life wasn't it? Things were supposed to happen. She looked at Daniel. Things were definitely happening now. Her mind began to race again as she set the steady pace back towards the botanical gardens.

Ginny was sure things were not going to go smoothly in any planes. Not with Shawn whose sister Daniel was supposed to marry. Not with Daniel's mother who was an opportunistic fae from what she had gathered so far. Could she really be that heartless to use her own children as bartering chips into the court world? Her parents had never clued her in on the whole thing. One of her classmates would know. Ethan was the epitome of know-it-all. He had the thick rimmed glasses and all answering knowledge to prove it. Maybe after Daniel went back to his dorm tonight she could ask Ethan some questions. Or maybe she should just stick to reading in the library? She made up her mind then... tonight she would visit the library.

When they arrived back at the garden the sweat was pasted to her torso and face. She slowed to a walk at the end, her hands resting on her hips as she timed her breaths to not get lightheaded. "That was fun." she said between breaths.

Daniel jogged alongside her, wonddering what she was thinking about. He could tell by her facial expression she was thinking about something but he could not tell what it was. At times like these he wished he was an empath instead of just a singe-freak.

But, that also felt like a form of cheating to him. To be able to feel someones emotions and play with them until they were putty in your hands...

He shivered, pulling up to a stop when Ginny did. "Yeah. I feel warmed up now." He nodded, flexing his muscles to make sure all sense of stiffness was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.