M. University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginny was standing on the boulder from the very first day of classes when she heard Daniel. She had tapped into her powers and was flinging objects in all directions, her eyes neon.

Practicing. Needed to get away. Join me if you'd like.

Daniel headed in that direction. He could tell Ginny was upset. He entered the clearing, tiredly lifting a hand and blocking part of a tree limb with his fire seconds before it hit him. "Hey"

Ginny turned sharply at the "hey." She nodded to him before sending some of the object she was levitating flying off into the distance. She sighed, ignoring the cold that already had her shivering.

"I think I'd rather deal with the courts more than I would all the teachers acting like i'm untouchable, all the students that fear me and all the guys that all of a sudden want a shot with the queen. Seriously." Ginny grumbled lifting a small rock and tossing it mentally onto the creek with more force than needed causing a large splash.

Daniel sighed moving to climb her Rick and sit beside her. "I know" he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, exhaustion tugging at him. "Makes me want to drop out" he mumbled, life's half closed in irritation.

Ginny groaned. "All my life I dreamed of Uni, how amazing it'd be, how much fun I would have. Now it's dreadful. I don't even know what I want anymore. I don't know who I am."

Queen Virginia, you ordered us to stay away but we are in perimeter around you and Prince Hjevok. Will you be going to you next class? It begins in five minutes.

Marx spoke mentally to Ginny. She grumbled once more pinching the bridge of her nose. "You look tired. Why don't you go home. I'll finish the day off and head to the shops with the guys." she said looking up at his half closed eyes.

Daniel looked over at her, shaking his head. "I don't want to be a useless Prince. I need my degree...there's so much that could be learned from singes..." He leaned over and kissed her deeply. "I'm going to head to class..."

Ginny kissed him back, judging him a second longer for assurance before heading the opposite way to class with Gio and Marx.

The rest of the day worked on Ginny's last nerve until she reached her breaking point.

A student from her closing class stuck a paper on her desk. She opened it to find a drawing of the back of a woman, a crown on her head kneeled before man's lap. From the look on the man's face he was enjoying her oral ministrations. The scribble -never messed with a royal before- was scribbled beneath his phone number.

Ginny stood then and slapped the man across the face.

"Shit." gio said running to get to her. Ginny had begun to yell all at the man wondering how he could be so filthy. Marx grabbed Ginny about the waist and drug her out of the classroom but not before she flung the mans book mentally at his face effectively breaking his glasses.

"Let's go queen firecracker. Your mom will never let us hear the end of this one." Marx grunted pulling her along

Daniel wandered off, Shawn following a few steps behind. He had one more class for the day and he groaned. It was his basic physical therapy class. Throughout the class he had women volunteering to be his partner.

He eventually gave up, his torso catching on fire when several women got too handsy. Shawn moved immediately, pulling a panicked Daniel from the group of girls. "Calm yourself." He dragged him out of the building and towards an isolated section of campus.

"I can't....my nerves are shot." Daniel whimpered, his hands still draped in flames

The ride to the shops was spent quiet on Ginny's side as Marx was taking the brunt of Queen Emilia's anger. She had wanted to know why on earth they would allow such a spectacle to occur and why hadn't they dealt with the man afterwards. It went on until Gio parked at the shop.

"Satay in this car. I want to shop without any of you in there." Ginny said jumping out of the car. Gio ignored her of course and got out of the car as well. Ginny spun around to glare at him and he bowed before her.

"I answer not only to you my Queen, but to your mother and I would rather not lose my job or have our queen injured because she's being unreasonable."

Ginny's jaw dropped. She wanted to get her own car and drive somewhere far away.

"Look queen, my job is to be your guard. I can't do that from the car so go shop, I'll peruse around to make sure your'e safe okay?"

Ginny sighed and turned around once again. The shop owner bowed emphatically and was over the top helpful. Ginny just wanted a gown that fit the part. She wanted to get in and back out as quick as possible. Her bed was all she wanted right now. She spent over an hour just trying to find the appropriate cut and style of the dress before she began picking ones she liked to go try on. It took a whole 'nother hour to dwindle it down between two gowns.

One a sapphire colored and had a sheer white bodice with a lace design, the other a red number. Gio walked around Ginny as she stood showing the dress off and he nodded in appreciation. "Stunning my Queen." he said bowing. Ginny smiled before changing back out of the dress to leave. She stumbled out of the dressing room and went to fall, as the still clumsy girl had never left her. Strong arms caught her and she looked up. She stared into cold silver eyes and she knew exactly who it was.

"Queen Virginia." his voice lulled

"Prince Raiden."

3hua7c-l-c680x680-dress-royal+blue+prom+gown-open-prom+dress-evening+dresses+open+royal+blue-royal+blue+prom+dress-royal+blue-evening+gown-lace+prom+dress-gorgeous+blue+dress-elegant+long+dresses.jpg
3hua7c-l-c680x680-dress-royal+blue+prom+gown-open-prom+dress-evening+dresses+open+royal+blue-royal+blue+prom+dress-royal+blue-evening+gown-lace+prom+dress-gorgeous+blue+dress-elegant+long+dresses.jpg

Daniel looked up at Shawn, shaking slightly. "This didn't go how it was supposed to go."

Shawn sighed. "Yeah I know."

Daniel stood to his feet and made his way slowly towards the house. He just needed a quiet place to lay down. Once they reached the house he entered, sparks traveling his body uncontained. His shot nerves were making it impossible for him to control himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.