M. University

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fine tomorrow I'll walk with you between clases and lunch." She said with a smile. She ran her fingers through his hair and looked towards the door before the knock came.

"Dinner is ready, your highness." A maid called

Daniel frowned before he stood from the bed and moved towards the bathroom. 'I'll hide...' He thought grumpily. He hated having to hide the fact they were together

Ginny also frowned she dreamed of the day they could be together without all the rules of propriety. The maid stood smiling pleasantly. Ginny thanked her and let her know that she would be down to the dining room shortly.

She pulled a sweater over her tee shirt and turned towards Daniel. "Will you be joining us or too tired from all that fending off thirsty women?"

Daniel reappeared, dressed and looking presentable. "I'll join you." He moved to kiss her forehead, eyes staring at her. "I don't like leaving you alone..."

Ginny smiled at him. "i do have bodyguards love. You cannot come dress shopping with us tomorrow, courter or not" she held his hand as they walked to the dining room. Once in the spacious dining room she released his hand and sat down, waving at the others.

Daniel tried not to grumble at her response. He walked down to the dining room with her, sitting at his chair. Shawn was seated next to him and he leaned over"where's the girls?"

Shawn shook his head. "Sarah's reall sick."

Ginny looked up from her plate, and frowned. "Will a stronger healer benefit her?" She asked not knowing the rules of healers.

Daniel and Shawn both shifted in their seats. Shawn looked up with a soft smile. "Sarah refuses help. Says that it is just a cold and will go away." His eyes were rimmed with worry but he did his best to wipe it away.

Ginny being just as stubborn and still feeling iffy over the tension between sarah and herself shook her head. "Well ain't it just swell she can't deny her queen." She snuffed her nose in th air for once using her power of authority and took another bite. She mentally called a maid and had her call the royal healers to come see sarah. When the maid scurriedoff to do so ginny looked up at shawn.

"You can tell her it was me."

Relief spread across Shawns face and he smiled. "Thank you."

Daniel began eating, eyes trained on Ginny. He was famished, the long day of classes taking their toll. The next day he had to go through the same thing and the thought made him shudder

Ginny nodded, eating her food and then sitting back in her chair. It wasn't long before the door bell rang and Ginny moved to join the maid in the foyer.

"Queen Virginia." both tall men said simultaneously before bowing. Ginny nodded towards them. "Who will we be seeing today?" One, named Carl, asked. Theo the other healer followed silently.

"Her name is Sarah, also a healer." Ginny motioned for the healers to follow the maid to Sarah's room since she herself didn't know where it was. She moved back into the dining room letting Shawn know that the healers were heading to work on her now in case he wanted to join. After taking all her dishes to the sink and washing them, ignoring the cries from the staff for her to allow them to do it, Ginny turned in for the night.

Shawn sighed in relief. "Thanks."

Daniel has finished his food with a smile. He could sense Shawns approval. He stood and moved to the kitchen with several empty dishes, using his heat to keep the servants from getting to close. He sidled up to her side with a smile. "Dishes darling?"

Ginny washed all the dishes happily, wishing it were always like this. She knew her mother would never allow it. She also didn't want all the staff to be out of a job simply because she wanted to feel normal.

She laid in bed later that evening waiting to get word about Sarah's well being before she fell asleep.

Daniel sifhed, following Ginny around. He lay by her that night, nuzzling into her neck and caressing her side. "What's on your mind baby?"

Ginny tiredly looked up at him. She smiled softly, her fingers tracing soft circles on his chest.

"Just wanting to make sure your friend is okay." she whispered tiredly.

"You ready for tomorrow?" she asked with a yawn.

Daniel grunted. "she will be fine...." He ran fingers along her collar bone. "No I'm not ready for tomorrow..."

Ginny fell asleep then. The morning came and she got up and ready for the day. It had been a while since she had gone to classes, and now that the school in its entirety knew she was the Queen, she prayed things wouldn't be too different. Ginny skipped breakfast opting for just half a blueberry bagel. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and head out the door, the short walk would do her good. To her dismay Marx and Gio followed a mere two feet behind them.

Daniel had already left by the time Ginny woke. He had dressed ms headed straight for classes, Shawn beside him the whole time. "I am so glad you're here." He whispered as the big ice fended off several females.

"I'm just thankful for Ginny. She managed to get Sarah back on her feet."

Ginny didn't know why Daniel had taken off. Hadn't they agreed she'd walk with him? It didn't matter much because as the day rolled on Ginny was glad to be alone.

Everything had changed. People wouldn't sit next to her, the teachers acted like she was a godsend. It was all so frustrating and by lunch time Ginny just wanted to get to the clearing she had used to practice and blow shit to smitherines with how angry she was.

Daniel was glad when lunch finally rolled around. 'Ginny...where are you' he knew he was exhausted from fighting against the crowd and he wanted to blow off the rest of the day. Shawn followed discreetly and appeared worried. "You okay?"

"No Shawn in not. In used to solitude and hatred not people fawning over me."

Status
Not open for further replies.