M. University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginny couldn't stop smiling. She liked that she had been able to please him to that extent. It was empowering.

Daniel moved to flop onto her bed, looking at her. "That was amazing. That was sexy and hot and I lo you."

"And I you." Ginny said patting his chest. "But unlike you, I need a cold shower." she said giggling. She picked up her shirt off the floor and head towards the bathroom

Daniel grunted. "Wait! I'm ready for round two." He followed her, watching her hips sway back and forth

Ginny turned to face him, the tub half full with warm water. "Is that so?" she asked as she had bent down to pull down her clothing.

He nodded. "I've got to take care of you right?" He moved to run fingers long her back with a grin.

Ginny shivered at his touch. She was now standing naked before him and she kissed him softly. The tub was half full and she shut it off figuring with both of them in there it would be a lot of sloshing. She waited for him to sit into the tub before she took his mouth, lowering herself onto him. She mewled, loving the way her internal muscles stretched at his intrusion.

Daniel sat in the tub, already hard again. He watched her Lowe her body onto him and he sighed. "You feel amazing..." He moaned, hands holding onto her hips.

Ginny rested her head to his forehead and smiled. "Oh baby so do you." she moaned as she moved slowly atop him. She used her knees to lift up off of him and then slide back down onto him.

Daniel lifted her gently and helped her move atop him. "I don't ever wish to be parted from you." He leaned forward to nuzzle her, the swishing of the bath water adding sensation

Maybe it was the water temperature, or the slowness at which they were making love but it seemed like all senses were heightened.

Ginny's eyes were glowing with their passion even though you could barely see through the slits her narrowed eyes gave

She held onto his shoulders, missing him between koans as she climbed slowly towards ecstacy

Daniel buried his head in her shoulder, his eyes a bright neon green. The fact that she could cause him such pleasure astounded him and he could only hope meh was doing the same for her.

Ginny's breath caught, her moans reaching that unmistakable peak. Her muscles clenched before going into a delicious spasm that had her crying out his name. Her nails dug into his shoulders as her busy rocked atop him.

Daniel let out a groan before he climaxed with her. He pulled her into him and held her against his chest.

Ginny sat atop him, breathing in rapidly as they came down from their high. She smiled, brushing soft kisses along his jaw.

"How's that for unwinding?" she said breathlessly. She sat back to look at him, both their eyes' glow starting to dim.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to them glowing. It's amazing." she said running her thumb along his cheek. She eased off of him and reached for the soap, lathering it between her hands she soaped herself, washing herself clean before handing him the soap and watching him as she rinsed herself off.

Once out of the tub she dressed comfortably and sat back on the bed, moving her books and laptop to make room. A blinking light on her laptop caught her attention and she clicked it. A screen opened up as facetime and her mother was on the other side.

"Queen Virginia." she said bowing her head. Ginny wondered if she should still call her Queen Emilia, but instead opted for, "Hey mom."

Emilia's eyes brightened at hearing her say those words. "So darling, there are some matters to attend to in the coming weeks, one specifically you must attend and not just for a few minutes and escape. It is the next coming out ball for our aristocrats and you are needed to attend. Will Prince Hjevok be joining you as your courter?" she asked. Ginny refused to look up so that her mother did not know that Daniel was in the room with her, let alone naked with just a towel.

"Um, I'll get back to you on that. When is it?"

"Saturday evening love, will you need a gown made?"

"Can I just shop for one?" Ginny asked. Her mother's glare had her fighting off a laugh.

"You will need an appropriate gown, I will send the list of appropriate fae stores. Gio or Marx can take you."

"Thank you. Let me know soon if the Prince will join, I must let the appropriate parties know."

"All right. Bye mom." she said waving before shutting her screen. She looked up at Daniel. "Ball?"

Daniel nodded mutely, his muscles relaxing as he watched Ginny. He grinned, his eyes beginning to dim. "I didn't realizw mind would glow until I embraced my powers." He soaped up, letting her out to relax on the bed. He wrapped a towel around his waist and stood. He washed out the tub, walking into the bedroom to see she was face timing the Queen.

Daniel watched Ginny, sighing softly. Once the call was done he nodded, eyes flashing neon. Little sparks of electricity broke out around his skin. "Like hell I'll let another guy touch you."

Ginny grinned at him. "Dont they have to like bow and kiss my hand?" She asked teasing him. "The fae nation knows you're courting me I truly hope no one decides to callenge anymore, there's only so much I can take." She said using her powers to levitate her books off her bed.

"I'll have marx take me after classes tomorrow." She said spreading out in bed. Soon the maids would call for dinner. "How is your team?" She asked, not having seen them since arriving at the new estate.

Daniel watched her spread out, rubbing the back of his neck. "Shawn gave me an update. Ashley is settled down in her room. Sarah seems to have caught a cold overusing her powers. The only sucky thing about being a healer is you can't heal the small things on yourself. Shawn is desperately wishing I had a second bodyguard with the way girls were throwing themselves at me." He snorted, moving to sit on the bed.

Ginny sat up in her elbows and narrowed her gaze at him. "Does that mean i can go all eye glowy possessive on them?" She asked as he had just done moments earlier.

"These girls need to watch it." She muttered throwing a pillow at him.

"Please do. I've never had my bubble intruded upon so much in my life." Daniel took the hit of the pillow before putting his head by her stomach. "I would prefer having you around..."

Status
Not open for further replies.