M A T C H M A K E R ♂ϟ♀ O p e n & A c c e p t i n g

Interested? Joining?

• Yup to both

• Heckie No

• meh... I might join

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this roleplay is still accepting/searching for males, I would like to join if possible?

We need guys look at the first page itll show you what couples need what

There appears to be one female character available... Would it be okay if I took that spot? (I know there's more of a need for males, so I could potentially also make a male if necessary.)

I understand that a lot of characters are needing males, but does anyone oppose to me making a gay couple? I just can't help but feel like this is lacking romantic diversity...

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the part about there only being straight couples.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
@The Silver Philosopher

In her other rp, "Do Opposites Attract?", still has one slot for the homosexual couple...

I took the other spot in it if you're wondering.

I know this might sound excessive... But can I make four males? I know you said as many characters as we desired but I want to make sure I'm not abusing the privilege.

I am pretty sure Happily will be ok with that I think I have 2 guys and 2 girls so I am sure she will ok with you having 4 guys

tumblr_lxf6xzbntT1qc5l9co1_500.jpg

Stars_on_Ice_2010_in_Manchester_%2817%29.jpg
Alissa+Czisny+Figure+Skating+Championships+wPLkhvq90BRl.jpg

Sibel LoStracco ❣ 19 yrs old ❣ 818 Sullivan Way ❣ Turkish and Italian

Nickname - Sib
Birthday – March 11th​ ~ Pisces ♓
Eye Description – Big, deep brown eyes.
Hair Description – Long, dark brown hair that is naturally straight. Much to Sib's frustration, she couldn't get her hair to hold a curl if her life depended on it.
Markings – Small scar to the side of her right eye, but no one remembers where it came from.
Piercings – One ear-piercing in each lobe.
Height – 5'3"
Weight – 120 lbs
Health Ailments – None of note. Sib is physically very fit.
Personality – Intuitive, good-natured, aware, generous & selfless, sensitive & empathetic, socially shy, hard-working. {Would prefer to RP this out as I go, if that's okay.}
History – Sib went through elementary, middle, and high school just like everyone else, but she knew it was never really her scene. She was an incredibly hard worker, but she always felt like academics was a side job to her real hobby… Sib's real place was on the ice.
From the moment she was able to skate on her own, Sib knew this was what she wanted to do. The exhilaration she felt from flying across the ice, the chill against her skin, was something she couldn't get anywhere else. So she trudged through as much school as she had to – she even went to college for a year – but when it came down to it, Sib knew what her decision had to be. She dropped out of school and found herself a new teacher, moving out to Euclid, Ohio. It would now be her full time job to train and perfect the art of figure skating, with the distant dream in mind of one day, perhaps, making the U.S. Olympic team.
Job/School Grade – Sib is a competitive figure skater. Hence, she spends most of her time practicing in the rink. However, when she's not skating, she's probably working her job as a waitress and barista at the local coffee shop. (She was in college for a year, but recently dropped out to skate full time.)
Match – {Pair #14 ~ Open!}
Pet(s) - Sib has an adorable dark tabby cat named BB. BB was the runt of her litter, so despite no longer being a kitten, she remains quite small, with bright green eyes equally as large as owner's.
Family – Sib has a mother and father that both live in eastern Pennsylvania. She also has an older brother (Ted) who is several years older than her. He works in advertising for a big marketing firm in New York City.
Other – None at the moment.​

accepted, feel free to post @Thurrbo

Username Nickname: Silver
m_882348_98LysHdbRWxF.jpg

Hayden Michaels

Address: 402 Braxton Street

Nationality: Australian

Nickname: N/A

Birthday: December 25th

Eye Description: Soft Grey

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Markings: He's got a scar on his butt the shape of a heart because of a cookie cutter accident

Piercings: Left Ear

Height: 6'5

Weight: 225

Health Ailments: N/A

Personality: He's carefree and a bit childish. He's easily distracted by the female figure, but other than that he's got tunnel vision. Hayden is all about worshiping the woman he's with. Unfortunately, he also a bit naive and maybe he's too carefree. He's also a cheeseball. Some downsides are that he's easily discouraged and put down.

History: Hayden was born is San Francisco. He was raised by a family that loves dirt bike racing and he has been doing that ever since he was a kid. He had a little sister named Faith whom has leukemia. She died just recently last year. Hayden has had two official girlfriends in his entire life, but neither of them ended well because they said that he was boring.

After those incidents, Hayden has become a little worried that the people who enter his life will just leave him because he's not good enough. As a result he's done his best as an athlete and business major in hopes he will get noticed in the future.

Education and Job: Hayden is a personal trainer and a freshman at an online college.

Match: TBD

Pets: Kip the Snapping Turtle
Family: Kip (Pet)
Alina Michaels (Mother)
Ethan Michaels (Father)

Other: Hayden hates vegetables.

181871_original.jpg

Name: Misumi, Ryou

Address: 404 Braxton Street

Nationality: Japanese

Nickname: N/A

Birthday: November 22nd

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Hair Color: Black with streaks of Blonde

Markings: He's got a tattoo of the Jade Dragon on his left Arm

Piercings: Both Ears

Height: 6'0

Weight: 185

Health Ailments: None

Personality: Ryou is determined to break the stereotype most people seem to have of Japanese males. He's a daredevil and spends most of his time partying and getting into things he shouldn't. He's a very sarcastic person and a huge flirt. He can also be straightforward with his words and insensitive at times. However, he can be compassionate towards someone he truly cares about, but he would make it a goal not to show that in public for appearances' sake. When he isn't being a delinquent, he's being a sweetheart at an animal shelter and taking care of animals that have been abused or abandoned. He's a hopeless romantic, but at the same time his idea of date might be something unexpected.

History: Ryou was born in Japan and he lived there for the majority of his life. He studied hard, but only so he could come to America and party hard instead. Ryou had an easy life. His parents were relatively wealthy and run several businesses. As a result, Ryou has become a business major so that he can run the business when the time comes. However, there are some darker family secrets that he would rather not discuss like how his father, isn't really his father...

Education and Job: Translator for a Japanese Business, Sophomore at a four year institution as a business major

Match: TBD

Family: Misumi, Hanaka (Mother)
Misumi, Takeshi (Father)
Omi (Shiba Puppy)

Other: Ryou has a talent for dubstep dancing and free running.

(Will Post the other two after classes)​

Who will these characters be paired up with or better does anyone want to be paired with Hayden or Ryou?

I currently have them paired:: Ryou with Giovanna and Hayden with Sibel

Let me know if you want them switched

I am good with that~

Could I make a male character? Possibly two?
Do we still pm you our character sheet before posting it?

You may make male characters, you do not need to pm me the forms... I forgot to take that part out of the rules when I brought this rp over from another site

Cucco
tumblr_mywpuo2NQI1rb5e8so1_1280.jpg

{Full Name Taekwoon Jung ❣ Age 21 ❣ Address 23rd, Strait Ln ❣ Korean-Dad- Korean American-Mom-}
❥Nickname} Leo
❥Birthday} February 14th
❥Eye Description} Dark brown, almost black.
❥Hair Description} Black, typically styled like his picture.
❥Markings} His older brother's name, Sehun, tattooed on his side in korean.
❥Piercings} Two in his ear lobe, three in his cartilage.
❥Height} 6'
❥Weight} 143
❥Health Ailments} Allergic to cats, and all nuts.
❥Personality} Leo is the quiet, shy type of person that would rather listen than talk. He doesn't like being put on the spot or the attention focusing in on him, being easily embarrassed, and will give short answers to change to point of attention to someone else. He isn't particularly funny, and a genuine laugh or smile rarely greets his face. Leo doesn't know how to express himself well and often stumbles over his words, that often being the reason he talks to quietly as if not wanting others to hear. In small groups of one to four friends, Leo finds himself most comfortable, able to speak and act natural. He does have a temper, usually only sparked by hurtful words to loved ones or someone making fun of him, showing up in a silent death glare as a warning and if not heeded, Leo will get physical. However, Leo will never physically or verbally hurt a woman, in fact, he is quite a gentleman towards women, learning from his younger sister. In the comfort of home, Leo keeps his things orderly and is usually found sketching new ideas in his head, watching Netflix, or practicing his make-up ideas on himself, lacking a real model.
❥History} Leo was raised in South Korea and lived there until he was 10 years old. A job transfer took him and his family to the States, L.A. specifically. During high school, Leo's older brother, Sehun, was killed in a car wreck. This caused Leo to go through a rough depression, seemingly stopping his life's progression. This was when he found special effects make up as an outlet for his constant depression. Beginning life again, Leo graduated high school and was accepted into a cheap college in Ohio to pursue his new found dream. He then moved to Euclia Ohio, which was only half an hour from the college, but was more quiet and serene, and has lived there for three years.
❥Job/School Grade} Special effects student.
❥Match/Spot} Catarina
❥Pet/s} Potato-> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/45/8a/d0/458ad03a167bd4d97b6db3b71a53af54.jpg
❥Family} Lucy(51) -Mom- Jae Suk(53) -Dad- Sehun(deceased) -Older Brother- Ailee(14) -Younger Sister- Chase(19) -Cousin-
❥Other} Is fluent in Korean and English, has a slight korean accent. He gets very red and embarrassed when people compliment him.
Oh yeah, and it's hard to find him NOT eating...
670050c710df6f41dcfc3c06bf1c5e67.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.