Interested? Joining?

• Yup to both

• Heckie No

• meh... I might join

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind at all

I'll work on that when I get home later... Let me know if you have preferences on any characters let me know

This rp still accepting?

Yes, for males only though

@Felilla I kinda improvised with Jason and Era's relationship and I didn't know what to do with Silas and Alyssa yet. What do you want to do with both of them?

They could go to school together. And I like the idea with Jason and Er .

I've updated the front

@IceQueen I changed Axel's partner to Frost since she is 18 instead of 15

@~Happily.Ever.After~ I don't think she has been on since Monday, so IDK when she will be able to post, which concerns me, but I will wait

I will move him again if she doesn't post by Monday night

~Character Forum~

images

images

EXO-Luhan_1411051507_af_org.jpg

{Full Name}

LuHan, his last name is Lu, but it is placed in front of the first name, since his name is Chinese.

❣ Age}

❣ Address}

2101 Nowhere Rd

❣ Nationality/ies}

Born in America, though he is Chinese by ethnicity.

❥Nickname}

Lulu, Deer Prince, or Bambi, since Lu means deer in Chinese.

❥Birthday}

April 20, 1990

❥Eye Description}

His large almond shaped eyes are a dark, expressive hazel brown.

❥Hair Description}

His hair is cut into a short of undercut quiff that is reminiscent to Niall Horan's haircut when he first debuted. Luhan's natural hair color is a midnight black, however, he has gone through a variegated amount of colors and styles. He had rainbow hair at one point, where strands of his hair was literally dyed seven different colors. His hair is currently an ash blonde brown shade.

❥Markings}

He has a small scar at the bottom of his lip, caused when he tried to help someone. Other than that, Luhan has a small tattoo hidden away underneath his clothes.

❥Piercings}

Luhan has two piercings at the base of his ears, which are usually adorned with a simple black stud and dangly silver cross earrings.

❥Height}

5'10"

❥Weight}

120 pounds

❥Health Ailments}

When he gets a cold, his friends will count the tissues he uses by the dozen.

❥Personality}

You wish to know about his personality? In simple terms, Luhan is a pile of mush, a pile of tofu, if you will. He is quite literally the softest and nicest guy you will ever meet. True to his name, Luhan’s personality resembles a deer, shy, quiet, easily spooked, and sweet. Shy when you first meet him, you will quickly realize that once he warms up to you, that even though he remains a little shy, he does have quite the sense of humor and is easy to talk to. Maybe it’s due to his natural charisma, but he has a certain aura of quiet power and charm, leading others to trust his easily. Mild in personality, Luhan works hard for the things that he wishes to achieve, quietly enduring the obstacles ahead of him, and never complaining. Sweet and thoughtful, it’s no wonder why he was popular with the girls in his high school, and with their parents, who grew protective of him quickly due to his cute and innocent appearances along with his polite mannerisms and sweet demeanor. Kind, he gives without thinking of receiving. While he is easily spooked, he is loyal and courageous, not afraid to sacrifice himself for the sake of others. Quick to apologize, Luhan is painfully polite, often bowing when meeting an elder, due to asian traditions.

Gifted with a good temper, he is not easily angered, but that doesn’t mean he can’t. Not one to hold grudges either, he lets go of past mistakes quickly. Quite forgetful as well, Luhan is a comical person. Funny story, he once pulled a prank on someone who had fouled him by putting glue into his shampoo. He got the guy back, but the next day he used the same bottle of shampoo.. And let’s just say, that that didn’t end very well.

Luhan is extremely self-conscious, sometimes too shy to ask for something as simple as a glass of water. He's quite different from most American boys (no offense you guys) and can be quite the gentleman. Maybe this is his flaw, but Luhan believes that if you treat someone nicely, they will treat you well back. He will always notice when a friend is upset, and isn't afraid to put himself down to cheer up a friend.

Luhan can also be extremely competitive at times, though he knows when it goes too far.

❥History}

May I RP this out?

❥Job/School Grade}

Attended the Seoul Arts College, and is currently a singer, actor, and dancer. Belongs to a band.

❥Match/Spot}

None yet, preferably someone who is younger and shorter than him if possible.

❥Pet/s}

A border collie named Romeo

❥Family}

Biological Parents: Deceased
Adoptive Parents: Alive

❥Other}

He was adopted when he was five. Before then, he lived in rural China. Luhan also fences sabre.​

Last edited by a moderator:
All of Justice's/Foxtrot's characters have been removed due to inactivity.

@IceQueen I moved Axel's partner again, this time to Caelian
@Poisoned Rose , Cae has a new partner
@XiaoLu I have put Han with Anna, she is both shorter and younger than him :)

In total, we now have 1 female spot open and 8 male spots. If anyone wants to take on another male, that would be awesome!

On another note, I will probably reply to this rp (and hopefully all the others too) tomorrow... today is kinda my ooc catch-up (and moving stuff in the modern & fandom forums) day.

So Cae is paired with Axel

@XiaoLu do you want Anna and han to be together already, just friends, not know each other at all, or something else?

Reactions: XiaoLu
I guess it's up to the other person as well ^^ I'm fine either way, and BTW, his name is Luhan, not Han.. It's one of those weird Asian cultural things, but yeah ^^ I don't mean to be rude, but just so you know in the future :3 @~Happily.Ever.After~

Sorry @XiaoLu , it said Lu was his last name, I figured that was just the way it was written. As far as the other user goes, Anna is my character, that's why I asked

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Oh! I thought she was under a different account? Okay, I guess it's up to you ^^ Maybe start off as friends or something? I have it written down as Luhan underneath his Character Sheet, but don't worry about it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.