Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ethos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Dunforthe writhed in the god's hands and was finally let loose with a grim warning. Conflicting emotions raced through Dunforthe's veins and his face grew cold with panic. "As exciting as this is, a soul by sunset will be quite the challenge" he grumbled to himself. Dunforthe had never really been required to collect souls before, what a morbid request.

"I'll do what I can," Dunforthe announced to the shadows. A fearsome glow flourished in his gut as did his anticipation. I have to get it together, he thought. A deep breath and a long sigh and Jack began his very long journey.

Dunforthe was wandering aimlessly through the alleys of downtown. Losing track of time and beginning to give up he'd very nearly forgotten what his goal had been. Time does not however, wait. Nor do angry death gods of dark shadowy things. Perhaps a friendlier god like Nonai or something...

What sounded like a trash can falling over gave away the location of a hiding bum. Dunforthe approached the rancid smelling man and noted the crazed disorder flashing in his eyes and he rocked to and fro repeating the name, "Jessica". An excellent chance to practice with the abilities bestowed to the allies of Erebus, Jacky could not pass this up.

Mr. Dunforthe closed his eyes focusing on the frantic cries ahead of him and listened closely to what the shadows had to say. Whispers saying, "Mother..." continuously echoed around him. "More. More. MORE." He demanded of the shadows, he needed them to be more specific. "She's dead you fool," a much clearer voice whispered in his ear. "Oh yes, it was a horrible occasion!" Another, with a slightly higher pitch... Then the first one concluded, "Has the poor bastard paranoid of rabid dogs."

That's it, rabid dogs. I'll create one just terrifying enough this guy will beg me to take his suffering little soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was night time. Why was she running away?

Nonai's powers, they were the weakest in the night. It didn't even look like the girl was going to take much action either, but at the same time, it was a gamble. She took in a deep breath, turning around and timidly looking in the direction she came from. The male was probably going to crash through, so she quickly hid behind something, right by where she entered the area. She may or may not have passed her house, and she wanted to go home for the night, her parents would be worried. The man would most likely rush through without a second thought, and she could easily slip on by back to her own house, following the exact same trail so that he would be unable to follow.

If all else failed.. She could always lie.

@Kurogane86

Robert watched as the Jack went to go take a shower. "Left is hot and right is cold." Robert shouted. "I guess I should start working on dinner." Robert said to himself. He walked over to the kitchen and went over to the refrigerator. Once he went over to the refrigerator he opened it and took out a frozen pizza. Once he got the pizza out he closed the door. He walked over to the oven and turned it on. Ten minutes later pass by and the oven was done preheating. Robert opened the oven door and stuck the pizza in it. He then set a timer for 15 minutes.

I'm sure this Robert guy is trustworthy. Although, if he does try to backstab me, I should have a backup plan. Probably melt his weapon, surround him with flames, run, then burn this place down with him trapped inside. Even if he lives, he'll get some nasty burns. Easy picking for the others. He wounds me, I could possibly cauterize the wound. I still wouldn't be at the top of my game, but I'd be better off than him. Jack thought as he showered. Hopefully, these plans would be wasted. As the timer went off for the pizza to be done, Jack exited the bathroom, wearing the clothes that Robert had supplied him with. "Thanks again for the clothes, man." He said, walking into the kitchen. "Any way I can help, any way at all, just ask and I'll do it. It's the least I can do."

As Damien rode the sun started to set, he didn't feel as energetic as he once did. "Nonai? are you there?" He called out to his goddess as he continued to ride. he suddenly stopped and looked at the ground closely. he parked his bike and walked to the middle of the street. he inspected the road and knelt down and blew at the road revealing dust and dirt. "it seems as though she stopped somewhere around here." As Damien walked he felt the pain in his chest the same pain he had come accustomed to he started to cough. His coughing fit was intese so much so that as he covered his mouth his hand was dripping with blood.

Damien pulled out some pills from his pocket and swallowed them quickly. He found a place to sit and tried to compose himself. "Nonai, what was that? i thought i was able to heal? why do i still have this sickness. I thought my lung cancer would be cured by your power."

@Citrus @Kuroda

Nonia appeared before her alliance, "my dear your healing power drains your magic quicker then lightening. " she explained to the boy before her, "but if it is cure for your cancer you desire then I will heal you to help your movement in the game." She said to him then pulled the young man into her arms her power seeking into Damien like a sponge in water, "this might be painful, but nothing my soldier can't handle~" she purred before bringing her lips down onto his sending healing deep into his lungs where the cancer started to burn away to nothingness inside his body making his blood temperature right and his lungs feel like their on fire but nonái's hold on him kept him in place until the cancer was dissolved. Smiling she pulled away, "better my knight?" She asked him not quiet ready to let go of him yet.

Now!

The girl quickly turned around, blasting a gust of wind behind her so that she could accelerate herslef, launching her far, far away with just that simple gust of wind. The wind was so strong that it made trash cans fly, almost picked up cars, hell, almost picked up people! Due to the sudden gust of wind, all aimed directly at Nonai's allianced one since he was behind her, he would most likely take the full impact of the direct gust of wind, she, hoping that it would blow him away. The wind was not strong enough to cause cuts but-- Cuts... That's it!

The girl got a better idea as she flew through the air, on the ground of course. She knew that wind can cause cuts if severe enough, but what about whipping water and air? If there were a water alliance, she could easily defeat them with wind, and she could help inflict major damage to her enemies. The only problem is that, she hasn't seen any change in the water, so she couldn't be sure that water was really on the move.

Hey.. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

"Iris.. I know you told me not to let the wind blow, but just this once?" She asked to herself, hoping that Iris heard her.

Also, due to taking the exact way back by the wind, it would be practically impossible to track her accurately, as she ran the way back home..

Without the help of the wind.

@Kurogane86 @Kuroda

Damien was suddenly embraced by Nonai it was a pure feeling like hugging ones mother, as she held him close his cuts, and bruises healed then suddenly he felt a sharp burst of pain from his lungs. A muffled yell was all he could force out as Nonai drove out his illness. It was as if he was inhaling fire, he felt the urge to pass out, that's when Nonai embraced him harder. As her treatment finished he felt increadables weak, and refreshed all at the same time.

Damien couldn't move so he was happy Nonai was still holding him. "I...I thank you my goddesss. I feel better. I feel..." That's when Damien heard the commotion behind him. He turned and saw a huge gust of wind knocking everything over. He remembered in the alley the force that knocked him to the ground was a gust of air. Damien quickly pushed Nonai out of the line of fire as the gust of wind hit him sending him flying into the side of a house.

Damien hit the brick wall hard, although it didn't feel as bad thanks to being with Nonai for so long. He fell to his knees as he saw his attacker running in the opposite direction. Damien stood up extremely pissed off. "You dare attack Nonai!!!!". Damien generated a ball of electricity in his hand as he ran out into the street. "Lightning strike her down!!!".

@Kuroda @Citrus

At that point, the girl wa smost probably still flying through the air as the man was using the lightning, and she thought for a moment. She had the perfect idea to counter lightning now! How could she have been so stupid! God damn rubber! A smirk formed on her face, however, she looked behind her, only to see that spark of electricity. Oh this wasn't good, she knew how fast lightning could travel.

For now, she kept silent, since she didn't want him to figure out her identity.. Mainly, she didn't want to bring harm to the people around them. Most of the people started screaming, from both the wind and the electricity sparking off the male.

The poor girl didn't mean to do anything to Nonai, not like she could.

She was just trying to get home to get some rubber. Though, she wouldn't be fighting anyone any time soon. At least, as long as they stayed away from her own family, she was still a naive child after all.

"Don't cry.." She told herself, as she flew through the wind at high speeds. She could never out run lightning, but she also knew that lightning can only go straight. At the last moment, the girl turned the corner, hiding in a small alley way. It was pretty narrow and it was tough for a fully grown man to fit through, but her being a young, petite teenage girl, it was easy. Plus, there was a little tunnel by her, which she could use to escape. The tunnel was just large enough for her to get through, and fly out and hide on top of a building."Iris.. I'll live, right?" She asked, quietly, quickly getting out of the shadows, to get back home.

'It's night time.' She thought, smiling a bit. As long as she didn't run into a dark one, she'll be fine.

@Kurogane86

@Kuroda

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Nonái returned to her heaven with the other gods and watched the battle from above with Iris, her sister of wind.

"Who do you think will win?" Iris asked her sister, with almost nervousness.

Nonái smiled, "of course my solider will win, he is cured now. There should be nothing stopping him." She purred remembering the kiss they held moment earlier. Even when it was completely unnecessary, nonái still liked to have fun.

Iris chuckled, "falling in love with a mortal again, are we?" She teased nonái with a smile.

Nonái smiled, "perhaps so my sister." She commented watching her alliance run and draw lightening from the sky sent shivers of lust down the goddesses back until it hit her spin.

Iris saw the goosebumps rising on the others arm, "but what if you hurt him too much?" She asked remembering the last mortal nonái seduced ended up absorbing too much power and went mad, so the other gods had to kill him off.

Nonái smiled, "maybe I can fix that annoyance." She told her sister as she made a plan to disguise herself as a mortal, too see if her alliance will take her up as a lover. Though of course she'd need to pass it over with her brothers and sisters before her plan was to be put in action.

Iris seeing the daring look settling inside her sisters eyes she sighed, "Nonái dont hurt him, dont mess with the game, and if he dies, he dies." She warned her sister with a harden stare.

Nonái nodded in response, but her mind was too busy focused on Damien.

Damien was angry that his first attack missed he thought it impossible for her to avoid a lightning strike traveling at the speed of light, no way could she avoid another blast. Damien ran after his attacker he followed until she ducked into a narrow alley, he tried to go in but was to big. "damnit," he shot another bolt at his attacker as they ducked into a convienently placed tunnel. "tsk" he stood back and smiled. "that's fine run, i already know all i need to know about you. onee-chan"

Damien smiled as he put everything together, his attacker was small considering being able to fit in this narrow area. His attacker obviously lived around this area since she knew of the alley way and the tunnel. and finally he knew she was female because of her way of attacking. avoiding confrontation while striking with what she thinks is the strongest move she has. "so i have to kill a little girl huh?" Damien walked back out to the middle of the street. He looked at the surrounding houses and started thinking of his next move. "lets see the best way to get a little girl to come out would be, that right?"

Damien walked over to one of the houses it looked abandoned. he knocked on the door. "hello is there anyone home?" he waited and heard nothing. "ok i guess i'll start with this one." He walked over to the utility pipes and shot a bolt of lightning at the gas line. The lightning hit causing the pipe to bust open, the sparks form the metal brackets snapping started a fireball engulfing the house. Damien went back to the street, he looked down the row of houses. "ok one down a whole neighborhood to go. You hear that Onee-chan? I'm gonna keep this up until you show your self. i would prefer to not involve the innocent but. you really pissed me off."

@Kuroda

@Citrus

As much as ot bothered her, she wasn't going to show herself until she had rubber.

Luckily, she had already found herself a pair of rubber gloves, still fully in tact that were throw away. That was when she heard something catch on fire. Slowly looking over, she found that the male was burning up houses on his wake-- WAS HE CRAZY?! Apparently so! She wasn't worried about hand to hand fighting anyways, she had an entire decade - and going, amount of experience under her belt, but she wasn't stupid. She may have been a little girl, but she wasn't stupid. Though, she panicked a bit when she watched the houses burned up, she took a deep breath, and cooled down.

'It'll be alright, everything is going to be alright...' She though, until she heard a high pitched scream coming from outside one of the burning buildings.

"NO! STOP! I'M GOING BACK IN! MY BABY BOY IS IN THERE!" They screamed, causing the girl to have a shiver sent up her spine. How could he be so cruel? God damn it, if she weren't so quiet, she would complain for murdering babies.

And baby killing was... NOT GOOD.

Well, she was unable to manipulated the air around him, since she was way too far, and as much as she hated it.. She could use the fire. There was smoke, carbon smoke. She can work with this.

Finally, the girl appeared at the top of one of the buildings on the row, looking around for a moment until something that she saw literally made her heart sink.

Her parents.

They were hastily trying to get out of the burning house, however, had gone back in, thinking that she was still inside. That was when she heard screaming, and finally..

They stopped.

The firemen who had gone back inside shook their heads as coming back out, as they pulled out the burnt up corpses of her parents, found in the fire that happened to spread to her house. Her eyes teared up, and her cheeks turned red from shock, anger, and immense sadness.

"MOM! DAD!" She screamed from the top of the building, as though they could hear her. The male could probably hear her, as she was standing up whilist crying to an insane extent. She fell to her knees to continue crying, losing her family at the age of 15, when she still wanted to make them proud.. How could she?

However, instead of blaming herself, she directed all that rage and sadness towards Nonai's allianced. The air around her seemed different now, as her eyes weren't that of an innocent girl's.

They were focused.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" She shouted from the top, holding her hands back and pushing forwards, gathering up the smoke from the fires. She really was serious about killing him now, as she had no home to go back to, and she just witnessed both her parents dying. The smoke surrounded the girl, making it harder to be able to see her. Eventually, the lower levels of the smoke clouded around the male, with the intention of sufficating him from the carbons and lack of oxygen. The girl's white attire was tarnished, and her hair was loose now, but all that didn't matter. The girl quickly pulled out her two war fans; metal. Metal was a literal lightning rod, and considering her hands were covered with rubber, she wouldn't be getting shocked any time soon. All electricity would be directed to her fans, her hands, and be cut off by the rubber. However...

All that mattered, was killing the man who murdered her family!

@Kurogane86

• Nice Execution!
Jack heard commotion outside, and looked out the window. What he saw brought him a sense of both dread, and happiness. He saw a house, burning, and firemen carrying out burnt corpses. The corpses brought the dread. The fire brought the happiness. Not because the house burnt down, but because there was also other chosen ones fighting there. "Hey, Robert! We've got a fight here!" He said. He then ran out of the house, hiding in between two houses, observing the fight. He saw Sui, and just by looking at her and what she was doing to Damien that she could control wind. He established that she was trying to kill Damien, probably because she cared about those corpses. It wasn't so clear, however, what Damien could do. Either Nonái's ally, or an ally of Firos, due to lightning causing fire and fire being, well, fire. He ran out from his hiding place and out into the open so he could view his surroundings better. He decided to help her out by manipulating a ball of fire from the house to shoot directly towards Damien, which would either roast him, or simply increase the amount of smoke due to the wind blowing around him possibly putting it out.

@Citrus
@Kurogane86
@Cats

Damien was smiling as the girl finally showed herself. "it's your own fault onee-chan you attacked me first. Like a little coward you hurt me and then ran home to mommy and daddy, you brought them in this fight, they died because you were scared. it's your fault they are dead. Their blood is on your hands." Damien yelled as the cloud of smoke surrounded him. he shot a bolt of lightning through the smoke clouds dissipating it.

Damien was about to charge the girl when he felt something hot coming right at him. He turned to see a fire ball rushing in. He tried to jump out of the way but was burnt on his right arm. he groaned in pain as the burn spread all across his arm. he chose not to heal it since he could still move his arm it just hurt like hell. "so..." he tried to speak through the pain. "another one of you bastards want to join the frey." he grabbed at his burnt arm and stood up slowly. "that's fine, i'll take you all on." Damien took in a deep breath and ran tword the fire fighters he shot lightning at their feet to scare them away causing the water hose to go out of control soaking everything around him. The water spray was so powerful it was able to reach the girl soaking her clothes, as well as the rest of the area. "time to get shocked." Damien collected a ball of energy in his hand and aimed it at the ground sending lighting everywhere the water had touched including up the wall to his female target.

tumblr_mo5mt5UOPA1sv364eo1_500.gif

"I don't recall killing anyone though."

She spoke out, taking in a deep breath, and staying on the ground. She was lucky, the bottom of her shoes were made out of rubber, and so the water and the electricity was unable to affect her. In both her hands, she held each fan for a moment. She didn't want to use her magic, as she had already used a large amount of it earlier. Despite the lightning dissipating it, the smoke stayed. It's not like all of the smoke left, as there was a wall of smoke in front of her anyways, so it's not like he would be able to aim. Although her clothing was wet, none of her clothing aside from her shoes touched the ground, and so she was immune to the electricity.

"I promised."

She whispered, sobbing silently as she thought about her parent's deaths, however, that sobbing soon changed slightly as time went on, growing silent, and a smile appeared on her face. 'It's not your fault.' She thought to herself. 'No more being scared.' resounding in her head. She had literally set then entire battle field up, like a chess board. He was the king, and his powers, were the queen. What she knew about electricity was that it could only shoot straight, so it suited him perfectly. She as more of a knight.

Unlike his lightning, she was easily mobile, and could easily avoid attacks and such. The knight was mainly used when capturing the queen anyways...

She really did research. Really though, if it weren't for his arrogant lightning strike in the air in the beginning, he wouldn't have given her anything to analyze. Although her academics were horrible, there was no stopping her when focused. She wasn't scared anymore. She wasn't scared of killing him, she wasn't scared of death, and she wasn't scared of much at all anymore. Her mind was blank.

Kill first, come to your senses, later.

She told herself, and her body responded. Due to her habit of strategic thinking, her body moved in that manner, and she was able to plan out this 'chess game' like any other. The pawns were the things in the way; buildings, people, cars, anything. They were all pawns. In her view, the knight was behind the pawn, as the queen was right in front of the king, and aiming at the pawn that's right in front of the knight. Well, there were three pawns, as the three pawns served as the 'smoke screen' in her case. For now, she moved back. The knight cannot be in close range of the queen, nor can he be too far. She wasn't arrogant like a certain someone, who didn't take rubber into consideration, and she didn't want to fly, meaning she didn't want to hit him, yet. She couldn't risk the fact that he could still hit her, even with her two lightning rods. Now, moving back forwards and to the side of the smoke, she waved her fans forwards, creating a large gust of wind. She didn't need to use much magic, as the wind was already directed in his art. With the two large gusts, she enhanced them, causing them to possibly cause gashes in the drive way, in the form of an 'X'. Wow, she was pissed.

"And who are you calling a coward?! I'm not the one who murdered to lure out a kid younger than myself! You're a fully grown man, but you're no better than a 4 year old! You old Geezer!" Wow. Sui would never speak rudely to her elders either, so that was proof that she was upset. But it was true, she may have been a coward, but she was still a child in comparison to a fully grown adult.

@Kurogane86

• Nice Execution!
Damien watched as she avoided his electricity, "tsk. who you calling old. i'm in my 20's" he uttered as she started off on her little soap box. "are you done?" he asked sounding bored and unimpressed. He saw the smoke suddenly move erratically he quickly dodged behind the fire truck. the ground split due to the high pressure winds hitting the ground. Damien rolled out from underneath the fire truck. His arm still burnt from before. he looked up and started laughing. he held up his hands and slowly started to applaud. ''that's it Onee-chan, that's it go for the killer strike. now you realize it right. were playing for keeps."

Damien saw that some power lines had fallen near the building the girl was standing on. "oh and about all that murder just now." Damien shrugged his shoulders. "my bad. how was supposed to know that it would spread that fast." Damien looked in the direction the fire ball had hit him. "maybe it wasn't my original fire, maybe someone who aligned themself with a fire god spread the fire to your house killing your parents." Damien had a devious look in his eye. "what if he wants to form some kind of fake truce with you, get rid of me, then burn you up when your back is turned." Damien was walking closer and closer to the building she was on. "i mean if i was in his shoes that's what i would do."

Damien waited till he was close enough then shot out a lightning bolt at the downed transformer at the base of the building causing it to explode sending a huge shock through out the building and setting it on fire. "and even if i am wrong and he didn't spread the fire, it's not like he saved your parents either he could have easily extinguished the flames if he wanted to. i guess he wanted your parents to die aswell."

"God your kid is annoying." Firos told Nonia as he watched from the clouds with his fellow companions, "I'll be glad when mine boy wins." He said tauntingly to the love stuck Goddess as he looked down at his alliance, oi! jack! Get out there and kick some ass already I'm getting bored of watching you do nothing. The fire god told his alliance through mind speak as he rolled his head on his shoulders, obviously bored.

Nonia glared at Firos, "Your boy will not win, for you have a boy and i have a soldier. There's nothing stopping him from overcoming all before him." she snapped back at the smirk that greeted her, be careful my soldier, don't become to cocky or else mistakes that we cannot deal with right now will be made. She warned her alliance/secret lover as she watched worriedly from the clouds.

"Now you two settle down it is anyone's game at this point." Iris said to the bickering Gods as she watched her alliance as well with worry, Sui my child, you need to collect yourselves you are against Light and Fire a dangerous combination. Although your parents are gone, you need to channel your power with control not anger or else your wind will turn into hurricanes instead of our perfect storm. Breath and focus my child for i am here with you, and i will never leave your side like they have been taken from yours. Iris told Sui using her mother like voice afraid that with how much anger her little frame maintained, she would lose control of the wind inside her and become destroyed.

Hephaestus watched with steady eyes for he, like the others was concerned about who will die in this battle, and although he stayed quite out loud he used mind speak to warn his alliance, Now my son there are many people in this battle that are not in the right mind, stay collective and cool. Do not allow yourself to be bothered by emotions right now, use your partner of flame to your advantage and come up with a game plan to overcome the emotional winds and cocky lights. He shared this information with his alliance the awaited in silence as to see what the boy will do with his new intel.

( @Cats @Citrus @Kurogane86 @KeatonWorshipper )

Jack was incredibly displeased by Nonái's ally's statement. Calm down, Firos, I'm getting to it. Unlike the nincompoop Nonái chose, I think before I do. "So you think that your best chance of survival is to blame me? Bad choice, man. Think of it this way. She probably saw you start the fire. Anybody that knows how lightning and fire work knows that fires spread quickly. As you state you are in your twenties, you know this stuff. Now, accept your fate like the embodiment of the Greek titan Epimetheus you are. You burnt it down, you sent the beacon of lightning to the sky, and you didn't think before you acted. Face it, you've lost." He said loudly and blatantly. As the fire spread throughout the house, Jack manipulated it to leave the building and completely surround Damien, beginning to roast him. This left the area around Sui heavily scorched, but the building remained intact. "And the reason I hadn't stopped the fire was only because I was unaware of it until the firetruck got here. Apparently Firos didn't feel a warning was necessary. Would've been really helpful though, you'd be grilled, roasted, charred, pretty much burned to death any way I felt like." He said, glaring angrily at this idiot before him. He's been accused wrongly of many things over his years as a hobo. He wasn't going to let murder be added to that list by a Lightning Dolt who thought he was the best thing since sliced bread.

Sui paused for a moment, looking at the flaming building she was on. No, she wasn't going to die to some coward, like a king hiding behind the queen. Just then, she heard Iris' voice, a motherly one. Although this helped her calm down, she took in a few deep breaths, and exhaled. Lets see, there was fire surrounding her, but it would be an idiotic idea to really start a fire while the allianced fire one was here. Just then, she had an idea.

She would help out the fire allianced.

Although she wasa little burnt from the fire from the building before it was manipulated away, she was still able to move her arms, just not too much of her body since the fire caused 2nd degree burns.

Nonai's allianced then accused the fire allianced, but she wasn't an idiot. "You really are a coward!" She shouted out, and she seemed to have capmed down somewhat. However, she was still really upset, and mentally scarred. If it weren't for Iris, she prpbably would have died right there and then, and she also had the fire allianced to thank. She knew that fire fed off air, and as the fire allianced was trying to scorch the male, she started feeding the fire more air, causing the flames to spark up...

And burn.

But really now, this amount of smoke, this amount of fire, even electrocity couldn't get out of it. Unlike air, fire was hard to kill unless there were water or lack of air, which she was feeding at the moment.

Earlier though, the fire had warmed her body in a way that allowed her to come to her senses, as her body was frozen eariler, it was cold.

"I won't die Iris..." She muttered, using a few bits of her strength to feed the fire. She luckily knew how to treat burns, but she would need to stay low.

@KeatonWorshipper @Kuroda @Kurogane86

• Nice Execution!
The fire was suddenly around Damien it was getting hot, he instantly broke out in a flop sweat. He looked around but couldn't find any way out. He then looked above and saw the girl she looked pissed. She added her wind to the mix and the flames intensified. Damien's skin started to catch fire. He panicked fell to his knees. he looked around him all he could see was fire then nothing, his vision was gone. he crawled around on the floor, his hands already burnt to a crisp as the red hot cement pulled the skin off his hands.

Damien fell down he was using all of his healing power just to stay conscious. that's when Damien felt he had only one option left. he stood up and raised his arm straight up into the air. the clouds darkened and thunder was heard in the background. "NONAI give me strength!!!" a huge bolt of lightning fell from the heavens and hit the ground where Damien was standing. With the foundation being melted down due to the intense heat plus the lightning strike, Damien fell through the newly formed hole. he fell down into the sewer and as he tried to keep his head above water, he fought to keep consciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.