Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ethos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack put the fireball out. "I'm glad we are on the same page." He said, shaking the contestant's hand. "So, it is clear that Erebus' choice and Nonai's choice are allied, as there was lightning then my fears were manipulated. Also, one wears perfume, i could smell it. What shall we do? I feel it would be best to stay hidden and observe as much as possible. Anybody near there has a good chance of being another contestant. We don't need a bloodbath."
Robert thought to himself. "It would be best to stay hidden and keep an eye on them for now, but if we do come in contact with them then we need a plan." Robert said as he looked around. "Since you're my partner now I can't allow you to stay on the streets." Robert said as he stood up. "I have a guest bedroom at my house. You can stay with me until this hole thing is over." Robert said as he looked a Jack. "We can discuss all of this over dinner."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Robert thought to himself. "It would be best to stay hidden and keep an eye on them for now, but if we do come in contact with them then we need a plan." Robert said as he looked around. "Since you're my partner now I can't allow you to stay on the streets." Robert said as he stood up. "I have a guest bedroom at my house. You can stay with me until this hole thing is over." Robert said as he looked a Jack. "We can discuss all of this over dinner."

"Fine, just let me leave a note for the others. When they don't see me around, they're gonna get worried, you know? Our kind, you know, hobos, street rats, bums, all those sorts, we're a real family sort of bunch. We don't really fit in with others, so we really bond together, you know? One of us kick the bucket over in some random dark alley, we all feel it. Don't need them scared over nothing, after all." Jack said. He then looked around in the trash for a minute and pulled out a piece of scratch paper and a pencil. "You never know what you'll find in the trash, right?" He said, jokingly. He then began to write on the paper.
[Fieldbox=Hey guys..., red, dashed]
Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I met this nice guy who insisted he gimme a place to stay for a while. I'll be fine even if he ends up being not so friendly once I get there. You all know I can handle myself. See you soon. I'll do my best to make my stay as short as possible.

Your friend,
Jack, Jackieboy, and all that good stuff.
[/Fieldbox]

He put the note on his tattered mattress in his hobo tent, and put the pencil in his pocket, alongside a small knife he may have stolen from a crime scene before the police showed up a few months prior in a sheath he managed to find in a dumpster about two weeks prior, and his lucky marble he found on his first day on the streets a few years ago. "Ok, now I'm all good. We can go." He said. He looked at his humble abode, knowing he very well may not see this place again. He put out his fire.

Firos and hephaestus saw thatctheir alliances have made a pair. As night took over the gods understood that night time was Erebus's strongest hour as day was nonái, Nakatari, and iris' s strongest.

The gods channelled into the boy's mind set using mind speak open enough for just the four of them to communicate and listen through thoughts.

Firos was the first to speak. "Hey kids jack already knows me but robert welcome to the team." He greeted his alliances new found alley.

Hephaestus was next to speak, "young men beware of the darkness, this is Erebus's strongest hour. His and his alliance will grow stronger until the sun has risen once more." The god of metal warned them.

Firos sighed, "jack just remember even in the darkest hour fire shines and burns the greatest. Erebus's strongest power is the illusion of making enemies believe their greatest fear is actually happening, so if shit hits the fan thats Erebus's work." He added onto the other gods warning.

Hephaestus looked down warily at the boys through the portal when speaking next, "be careful my young soldiers, for the others including the dark one is close." He gave a final warning before they left the Robert and Jack's mind.

@KeatonWorshipper @Cats

• Nice Execution!
Iris saw her young child hiding behind a tree looking out at the dark one and the lightened ones alliances, run my child it is not safe for the our wind to blow just yet. We must wait for the right time, but our time is greatest in daylight not darkness. Run before the darken one brings your fears to life. Iris told her alliance through mind speak giving a little breeze to encourage her to move.

@Citrus

• Nice Execution!
"Fine, just let me leave a note for the others. When they don't see me around, they're gonna get worried, you know? Our kind, you know, hobos, street rats, bums, all those sorts, we're a real family sort of bunch. We don't really fit in with others, so we really bond together, you know? One of us kick the bucket over in some random dark alley, we all feel it. Don't need them scared over nothing, after all." Jack said. He then looked around in the trash for a minute and pulled out a piece of scratch paper and a pencil. "You never know what you'll find in the trash, right?" He said, jokingly. He then began to write on the paper.
[Fieldbox=Hey guys..., red, dashed]
Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I met this nice guy who insisted he gimme a place to stay for a while. I'll be fine even if he ends up being not so friendly once I get there. You all know I can handle myself. See you soon. I'll do my best to make my stay as short as possible.

Your friend,
Jack, Jackieboy, and all that good stuff.
[/Fieldbox]

He put the note on his tattered mattress in his hobo tent, and put the pencil in his pocket, alongside a small knife he may have stolen from a crime scene before the police showed up a few months prior in a sheath he managed to find in a dumpster about two weeks prior, and his lucky marble he found on his first day on the streets a few years ago. "Ok, now I'm all good. We can go." He said. He looked at his humble abode, knowing he very well may not see this place again. He put out his fire.
Robert just looked around the allay as Jack wrote his note. It didn't take to long for Jack to write his note. When Jack said he was all good to leave, Robert just gave him a smile. "Alright lets go.." Robert said as he started to walk out of the ally. Half way towards Robert's house, Robert's and Jack's gods started to speak to them. Jack's god introduced himself to Robert. "Hello Firos." Robert said. The gods then warned them to be careful, because the one who had the power of darkness was near. "Okay, thanks for letting us know." Robert said as the two gods left their minds. Robert then looked at Jack. "We better pick up the pace." Roberts said. It didn't take much longer for the two to reach Robert's house. Once they got to the door, Robert opened the door and the two went inside. "Here we are." He said as he closed the door behind them. "My parents are on vacation, so we don't have to worry about them till next week." Robert said as he took off his shoe. Robert's house wasn't all that big. It was just a one story house with 3 bed rooms and 2 bathrooms. "Alright so bathroom is just down the hall, feel free to use the shower, your bed room is next to mine, and that all you need to know for now." Robert said as he walked into the kitchen. "and tonight for dinner we're having..." Robert goes into the freezer and pulls out a frozen pizza. "Frozen pizza. yum" Robert said as he went to go preheat the oven. "Oh, um you might want to take a shower. You're kind of stinking of up the house." Robert said jokingly. "I think I might have some clothes for you." Robert said as he went into his room to pick out some clothes for Jack to wear. It only took about 2 minutes to find some clothes that looked like they would fit Jack. "Here." Robert said as he came out of his room, and handed it to Jack.

Damien smiled as the girl climbed out of the shadows. He smiled and decided to try to befriend her first, imagine the damage a light and dark duo could accomplish. He decided to show off a little, Damien jumped down from his four story perch and hit the floor as soon as he hit he immediately broke his leg and twisted both of his ankels. He sat up and started laughing. "oh man that wasn't what i was thinking at all. i thought i'd land all cool and everything. Oh man that sucked." As damien was talking his legs started to glow as they healed quite rapidly. "oh wow this is amazing i really can heal from anything, this is crazy."

Damien stood up and jumped up and down on his recently healed legs. "oh man this whole this is just to crazy." Damien stopped and looked at the shadow girl. "hey it's cool, don't get scarred. i'm just here to talk." Damien placed his hands up and walked tword her slowly. "look i thought i should talk to you about a possible alliance." I know your Darkness, and i was thinking you and me can be a pretty strong team."

RKrK5WX.png

Kiyoko was instantly alerted by the presence of the stranger. He appeared to have thrown himself off the side of an adjacent building, breaking both legs as he landed. Foolish and bold, but what more could she expect from the same person who had loosed the thunder bolt? Kiyoko could have taken the momentary weakness and used to murder the man on the spot. Maybe the small mercy was a mistake, a miscalculation.

Kiyoko's eyes traced the silhouette of the man as he spoke, quietly absorbing information about his darkest fears. He asked her about a possible alliance. For a moment, Kiyoko considered the proposition. What other options did she have? She looked at the man squarely. "I accept your offer."

Damien smiled and held out his hand for a handshake when he felt the wind pick up he turned to where it was coming from. As he faced the on coming danger he pushed Kyoko out of the way. Suddenly he was hit by an invisible force sending falling to the ground. "What the." Damien grabbed at his chest where the impact hit. He felt his shirt was torn as a stream of blood fell from his lip. "Damn looks like some one wants to get started." Damien chest started glowing as his wound healed. "What do you say partner ready for some offense?"

Appearance (by picture):
1725112852f69d19c43cff7d305fe4a8-d4jjrxa.jpg

Name:
Jack Dunforthe
Allianced god/dess:
Erebus
Personality:
Jack is a soft-spoken man who suffers from "chronic ass-hole face" (he has a permanent scowl even when he isn't angry). This being said, young Mr. Dunforthe grew up alienated by his piers and family. Under such a constant assumption regarding his mood Jack had become less and less social as he aged. Now, Jack would not exactly fall under the "villain" category but his general interest in socially acceptable behavior is all but completely gone allowing him to take advantage of certain opportunities. He isn't a cruel man, in fact Jack prefers to be kind to others unless circumstances demand otherwise.
Fears:
Extremely loud noises (including but not limited to: screaming in his ear, fog horns, sirens, and explosions), and Extreme Heat/Burns
Strengths:
Clever and stealthy (often goes completely unnoticed)
Bio:
Jack was born unto a single, teenage mother who still lived with her parents. Because of her age, Jack's mother quickly became the "black sheep" or reject child of the family.
Jack never met his father and his relationship with his mother was more like being her younger brother. However, Jack certainly grew up loving his mother more than anything else. In fact it was the near death of this woman that inspired Jack to ally himself with the great Erebus, the only god that'd answered their plight. To this day Jack only wishes to better his mother's and his own lifestyle.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sui Tsiuri
- Air -

Run.

That was the only thing in her mind at the moment. She didn't have a death wish to be killed on the spot by a dark and a light contestants, and she couldn't risk getting injured, despite her endurance. The girl kind of cursed at herself for her poor judgement, practically trying to leave the trees and such. She made noise as she was running, so it wasn't the best tactic to run. She was pretty quick, however, running at a quick speed and using her wind to push her forwards in order to speed up. But damn, she really messed up there. The good news is that, none of the contestants knew of her abilities, her appearance, and who she was, as she already knew of two persons alliance with different gods, so she knew of their identities. She heeded Iris' advice, running through the forest as the sun set to expose the night.

The girl kept running through the air, and eventually started flying using some of the wind around her to pick her up, allowing her to shoot like a rocket through the trees. She would highly doubt that she would be able to be caught up by, plus, she could easily feign being a young researcher, looking for the cause of such an abnormal thunder bolt, so she had it planned out. Unless she were hit with something, stopped, or harmed, she would be able to quickly flee the area, however at the expense at a small, wing shaped pin that was attached to her hair. She noticed that it went missing as she was fleeing however, she wasn't far too concerned... It's not like they had a way to trace her DNA, that was actually legal to do anyways. The only DNA that would be on that would be a strand of hair, but otherwise, the ribbon was pretty slim and silky, and so would usually only leave barely any fingerprints or dead skin cells soo...

It would be impossible to trace her back...

At least, unless a miracle were to happen, which was slim to none.

Appearance (by picture):
1725112852f69d19c43cff7d305fe4a8-d4jjrxa.jpg

Name:
Jack Dunforthe
Allianced god/dess:
Erebus
Personality:
Jack is a soft-spoken man who suffers from "chronic ass-hole face" (he has a permanent scowl even when he isn't angry). This being said, young Mr. Dunforthe grew up alienated by his piers and family. Under such a constant assumption regarding his mood Jack had become less and less social as he aged. Now, Jack would not exactly fall under the "villain" category but his general interest in socially acceptable behavior is all but completely gone allowing him to take advantage of certain opportunities. He is a cruel man, in face Jack prefers to be kind to others unless circumstances demand otherwise.
Fears:
Extremely loud noises (including but not limited to: screaming in his ear, fog horns, sirens, and explosions), and Extreme Heat/Burns
Strengths:
Clever and stealthy (often goes completely unnoticed)
Bio:
Jack was born unto a single, teenage mother who still lived with her parents. Because of her age, Jack's mother quickly became the "black sheep" or reject child of the family.
Jack never met his father and his relationship with his mother was more like being her younger brother. However, Jack certainly grew up loving his mother more than anything else. In fact it was the near death of this woman that inspired Jack to ally himself with the great Erebus, the only god that'd answered their plight. To this day Jack only wishes to better his mother's and his own lifestyle.​
Erebus stared coldly at Jack, I already have an alliance with a young girl.. Do you think you can beat her and the rest? He asked darkly grabbing Jacks shoulder and hitting the pressure point, dropping the young man to his knees, you have until sunset to bring me a soul or else you're life will be in more danger then it already is.. The god warned Jack then embedded his mark upon the boys shoulder.

RKrK5WX.png

Kiyoko was instantly alerted by the presence of the stranger. He appeared to have thrown himself off the side of an adjacent building, breaking both legs as he landed. Foolish and bold, but what more could she expect from the same person who had loosed the thunder bolt? Kiyoko could have taken the momentary weakness and used to murder the man on the spot. Maybe the small mercy was a mistake, a miscalculation.

Kiyoko's eyes traced the silhouette of the man as he spoke, quietly absorbing information about his darkest fears. He asked her about a possible alliance. For a moment, Kiyoko considered the proposition. What other options did she have? She looked at the man squarely. "I accept your offer."
Erebus slithered into Kiyoko's shadow and watched her make an alliance with a child of Nonai. Standing in her shadow his deadly echo of his voice rang inside her head, Don't forget to bring me my souls girl.. He warned her sending a pinch of utter pain and darkness into her body letting her taste a bit of what will happen if she were to disappoint him. He laughed at her reaction a little then disappeared entirely.

Damien didn't wait for a response he took off running tword the direction of the attack. Damien saw a shadow run from behind a tree he pursued the shadow but was soon left in the dust. He stopped uttered a few curse words and walked back to his new partner.

Damien watched as the girls shadows twisted and turned as if it had a mind of its own. She nodded in agreement as the shadow faded. He walked up to her and spoke. "Whoever it was they're long gone now. It seemed as though they used a sort of compressed air attack on me earlier." He grabbed at his recently healed chest.

Damien looked up and called to his godly partner. "Nonai!, I have a couple of questions for you. Please show yourself."

Damien didn't wait for a response he took off running tword the direction of the attack. Damien saw a shadow run from behind a tree he pursued the shadow but was soon left in the dust. He stopped uttered a few curse words and walked back to his new partner.

Damien watched as the girls shadows twisted and turned as if it had a mind of its own. She nodded in agreement as the shadow faded. He walked up to her and spoke. "Whoever it was they're long gone now. It seemed as though they used a sort of compressed air attack on me earlier." He grabbed at his recently healed chest.

Damien looked up and called to his godly partner. "Nonai!, I have a couple of questions for you. Please show yourself."

Nonái hearing her boy call out to her used mind speak to talk to Damien, yes my sweet soldier? She purred her voice as clear as thoughts in his mind.

Damien smiled and placed his hand over his eye. "That was unexpected, excuse me partner I'm getting a call."

'Nonai, I had a couple of questions that I need answered. Firstly who wields the power of wind or air. Once I know that please tell me the best way to destroy them. They hit me first and I want to deliver it back 100 fold'

"Ir--"
She paused for a moment, stopping herself. She was tearing up slightly, however she hit her cheeks a few times, clearing her thoughts. "No, no being a cry baby right now.. But I still want to live.." The girl was quite in a dilemma, as she wanted to cry from fear, however she didn't want to cry. She wanted to call upon Iris and ask for help, even though Iris could just give her advice. "No more crying.. No more.. Crying.." Was what she kept telling herself, however, the tears kept streaming down her face. She was weak, yes. She was crying, yes. She wanted to stop, but she kept crying as she had stopped fleeing. She was about a good long way from the other two, and she looked to the side for a bit. She highly doubted that the gods could tell their own allianced who an opponent was, she prayed so. Her, being a buddhist, did not originally believe in these gods and such, yet still prayed.
"I want to live."
She whispered, getting back up, and hopping into the air. Not high enough to be seen, however, high enough for her to get a good view of her surroundings, and return to her home before she could possibly be attacked again. Although part of her kept telling her to run, deep in her heart, she actually wanted to fight someone, or watch a fight. Though, that wind wasn't completely useless. She knew how rapidly the man could heal now, she saw how he would react to it, and she saw how much damage that wind would cause to him.

This thought in mind, forced a giddy smile on her face. She stayed sitting behind a tree, a few hundred yards from them assuming that she was safe. "Iris? I have a question... That healing.. Are you allowed to tell me roughly how much energy it takes?" She asked the wind hoddess, hoping she would get an answer. She wasn't asking specifics, just a simple 'A lot, a little, or medium' was enough.

Robert just looked around the allay as Jack wrote his note. It didn't take to long for Jack to write his note. When Jack said he was all good to leave, Robert just gave him a smile. "Alright lets go.." Robert said as he started to walk out of the ally. Half way towards Robert's house, Robert's and Jack's gods started to speak to them. Jack's god introduced himself to Robert. "Hello Firos." Robert said. The gods then warned them to be careful, because the one who had the power of darkness was near. "Okay, thanks for letting us know." Robert said as the two gods left their minds. Robert then looked at Jack. "We better pick up the pace." Roberts said. It didn't take much longer for the two to reach Robert's house. Once they got to the door, Robert opened the door and the two went inside. "Here we are." He said as he closed the door behind them. "My parents are on vacation, so we don't have to worry about them till next week." Robert said as he took off his shoe. Robert's house wasn't all that big. It was just a one story house with 3 bed rooms and 2 bathrooms. "Alright so bathroom is just down the hall, feel free to use the shower, your bed room is next to mine, and that all you need to know for now." Robert said as he walked into the kitchen. "and tonight for dinner we're having..." Robert goes into the freezer and pulls out a frozen pizza. "Frozen pizza. yum" Robert said as he went to go preheat the oven. "Oh, um you might want to take a shower. You're kind of stinking of up the house." Robert said jokingly. "I think I might have some clothes for you." Robert said as he went into his room to pick out some clothes for Jack to wear. It only took about 2 minutes to find some clothes that looked like they would fit Jack. "Here." Robert said as he came out of his room, and handed it to Jack.

"Thanks, man. You know, you don't have to do this. I'm perfectly fine back at my alley. I'm leaving the day before your parents get back, at the latest. I know, I stink of hobo, the last thing I've had that was even somewhat like a shower was when me and my buddies took a dip in the fountain downtown around a month ago when nobody was around." He said. He then went and took a shower.

@Cats

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien smiled and placed his hand over his eye. "That was unexpected, excuse me partner I'm getting a call."

'Nonai, I had a couple of questions that I need answered. Firstly who wields the power of wind or air. Once I know that please tell me the best way to destroy them. They hit me first and I want to deliver it back 100 fold'
Nonái smiled, "my sister Iris is the goddess of wind my soldier. Though as for beating her iris is the weakest of us, but also the deadliest. She can take the wind right from your lung be careful when approaching, use lightning and hand to hand." She advised with a giggle.

"Ir--"
She paused for a moment, stopping herself. She was tearing up slightly, however she hit her cheeks a few times, clearing her thoughts. "No, no being a cry baby right now.. But I still want to live.." The girl was quite in a dilemma, as she wanted to cry from fear, however she didn't want to cry. She wanted to call upon Iris and ask for help, even though Iris could just give her advice. "No more crying.. No more.. Crying.." Was what she kept telling herself, however, the tears kept streaming down her face. She was weak, yes. She was crying, yes. She wanted to stop, but she kept crying as she had stopped fleeing. She was about a good long way from the other two, and she looked to the side for a bit. She highly doubted that the gods could tell their own allianced who an opponent was, she prayed so. Her, being a buddhist, did not originally believe in these gods and such, yet still prayed.
"I want to live."
She whispered, getting back up, and hopping into the air. Not high enough to be seen, however, high enough for her to get a good view of her surroundings, and return to her home before she could possibly be attacked again. Although part of her kept telling her to run, deep in her heart, she actually wanted to fight someone, or watch a fight. Though, that wind wasn't completely useless. She knew how rapidly the man could heal now, she saw how he would react to it, and she saw how much damage that wind would cause to him.

This thought in mind, forced a giddy smile on her face. She stayed sitting behind a tree, a few hundred yards from them assuming that she was safe. "Iris? I have a question... That healing.. Are you allowed to tell me roughly how much energy it takes?" She asked the wind hoddess, hoping she would get an answer. She wasn't asking specifics, just a simple 'A lot, a little, or medium' was enough.
Iris smiled down approaching the young girl, "healing takes up majority of energy. If the user is ignorant enough to use it none stop they should be drain in an hour." She explained and realized her alliance had tear streams. Turning slightly motherly towards her alliance, the goddess placed a hand on the girls shoulder, "stay strong my child, the weak become the strongest." She said soothingly to the young girl.

• Nice Execution!
Damien smiled just being around Nonai made him feel 100% better. He nodded as she gave him the information. "Lightning and hand to hand huh? It sounds like either a ranged or surprise attack would be best." Damien smiled as she called him her little soldier. Damien looked at his new partner who was standing there. "We should probably assassinate her, I don't want to die from having the air sucked out of my lungs."

Thank the lord that Sui was a high ranked martial artist. If it weren't for that, she wouldn't be able to stand a single blow physically, so she wasn't far too worried. She needed to make an alliance but then she didn't wanna risk actually dying from the other person, and she was never one to directly kill people anyways, she would probably weaken them. She had speed, endurance, and physical strength, now if only she could focus, and she would be unbeatable...

At least, assuming that she would be able to.

She didn't want to die either, and based off her appearance and how she talked to others, people would actually doubt she was allianced to a goddess, heck, they would doubt she could even fight. "I'll make them proud.. I don't care about immortality or anything like that.. I just want to live as myself and make people think: Wow. What an inspring character!" She spoke to herself, only to let out a sigh and slump to the ground. "I'll feel bad for killing people, but I don't want to die either. I have a future waiting for me..." She nodded, getting up and hopping high up into the air, eventually landing on two small twisters at her feet that kept her hovering, though, she slipped and fell flat on her behind. "Ow ow ow.."

• Nice Execution!
Damien noticed his partner stood still, she was most likely speaking to her god. "Tsk. Well I can't just stand around, air goddess or not I have you by my side Nonai, and I feel like I can't lose." Damien smiled and bid farewell to his goddess. "Thank you Nonai, I will charge in to battle now, please alert me when I near your sisters champion."

Damien walked further down the alley to where his motorcycle was. He started it and started heading in the direction his attacker fled. He hit the gas and sped down the road. As he did he saw signs of great winds, signs knocked down, girls holding their skirts down, as well as trash piled to the sides of the road. "I'm heading in the right direction."

Status
Not open for further replies.