Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ethos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonai hearing her alliance's plea longed to go save him, but she new the other gods would not permit this, as she had already cured his cancer. Lost for words she watched him with tears falling down her face, she had become weak for caring about a mortal, and yet she had all the power she needed to heal him, but sadly she was a much as help as someone who is bounded my arms and feet being called into action, Damien use your healing, you don't have much left, but it will be enough to keep you alive for now I am as helpful as a warrior who has been bound by chain for i have already cured your cancer, there isn't much I can do right now....I'm sorry... The goddess told her alliance as tears turned from droplets to streams, for this was first time the goddess had be unable to help.

Jack saw that Damien had fallen into the sewer. He knew that this was a clearly horrible move. Hey, Firos? Check it. He thought to his ally. He then doubled the size of the inferno he was manipulating at the expense of his own energy. He was starting to get tired. He then directed the spinning fire into the hole, and it began to use up the oxygen in the sewer, and the heat of the fire made the water begin to boil around Damien as the air began to heat up to burning temperatures. Damien was trapped in the heat like a rat in a burning house. He was like a hunk of meat in chicken soup in a microwave. Jack smirked as he knew that there was no way Damien could escape. His victory was secure. If he didn't roast Damien, the fire would use up all the oxygen and he'd suffocate.

0cce0d2ebe4226365cdcc6129872954c.jpg

Sui
| Location |
City ---> Garden

~ ~ ~ ~

'I'm tired.'

Her voice rang out in her head, robbing after every syllable of each word. Her legs were damaged with first to second degree burns, any longer would have lead to a third degree burn, and so, she was lucky. However, the bottom of her shoes had become charred, and so the rubber material had been burnt off, no longer able to act as an insulator, not that, she could worry about that anymore. It didn't look like she would be needing it anyways. "I have to go.. It's dangerous here.." She muttered to herself, forcing her body up, despite the overwhelming pain.

It hurt.

It really hurt. Her body ached, her heart ached, her mind ached, everything about and in or on her, ached. Screaming in agony, screaming in a language and sound which only she was able to hear.

"I'm scared."

She whispered to herself, tear drops falling from her eyes, running down her cheeks and down her chin, dropping to the floor which had left ashes in it's wake, leaving a mark in the charred darkness. Though, it was still night, it was best to take a rest somewhere, where she wouldn't be harmed, where she couldn't be found. She was relying so much on this, only to be unable to move her legs at all. Using the last, or any last bit of energy she could muster, she used it to allow her to fly away, back to the peaceful garden that she had known of since her childhood. It was silent there, it was peaceful. Of course, the garden was away from the city, and she made sure she would be able to fly there.

By the time she arrived, she collapsed onto the grassy field, letting out a long, almost rewarding sigh of relief. She was tired. She was too tired to even cry, it was all too much for her. And so, the girl's eyes closed, small breaths in and out coming from her, as she decided to sleep the night away. Sleep all the worries away.

Perhaps, abandoning the world where her physical body may reside, and visit a world where she was a normal girl.

Even if it was just for a little bit.

Tone of Voice: Vocaroo | Voice message

@KeatonWorshipper
@Kurogane86

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Damien managed to grab onto a ladder he held on for a second, that is until the sewer lit up. Damien saw this and chuckled, "that bastards finally taking things up a notch." As the inferno approached, he took in a deep breath and dove under water. As the fire finally got over head the water temperature started to sky rocket. Damien continued to swim underwater, his eyes burning from the almost boiling water.

Damien knew he couldn't surface, that's when he felt the suction from an intake tube. He knew he had to no matter what was on the other side. Damien swam tword it and was sucked into the tube. The suction was so intense knocking Damien around hitting the walls of the pipe. He finally lost his breath and blacked out. His unconcious body picked momentum and busted through a couple of metal grates cutting up his body.

****intervening logic****
please read till the end​

Damien with that much fire going into the sewer the heat of it would reach up to around 100-200 degrees F in just the water alone , in other words no human would be able to survive being in that type of heat, with or without the help of a god the boiling water would fry your brain and melt off your skin. Not to mention the intoxicants in sewerage would explode, technically with that logic the sewers would explode and burst up throw the hole you made. Not only that but the intake tubes in sewage tunnels are bolted down by intense pressure and bolts, even if you did get the grate off the moment you lifted it you and all the boiling water would be sucked down in such a force that yes you would lose all ability to breath, and with your head bashing against all the walls at that speed and force one hit would kill you, especially if your body is going at a high enough speed to break through normally steal grates that are once again bolted down but bolts and intense pressure your entire lower half of your body is broken.

Even with anime logic in play, your beyond dead at this point hun im sorry ;^; but if you continue reading at the bottom of the post is your death scene were Erebus takes your soul to the decision maker and you can say goodbye to Nonai!!
Though if you don't want to play alone in the death scene i understand and will just make it so you can't talk and take your soul there quietly ;-;

@Kurogane86
*****​

Jack when shooting all that fire into the hole and the sewers explode, if you're not far enough back from the outburst of heat and whatever comes out of a sewer exploding the outburst is going to fling you back a couple yards back and most likely burn your skin, but with anime logic in place it'll fling you back a few yards and you'll most likely hit your head really hard and it'll know the air out of your lungs and most likely leave you laying on your back for a good minute or two.

so basically you're really injured surrounded by burning buildings that will most likely crumble in a few 10 to 20 minutes so your best bet is getting out of there once you're able to move again

@KeatonWorshipper

Sue that amount of energy being used and the trauma of losing loved ones will have your body most likely collapsed for a good day or two but with anime logic you should be able to wake up again in a few hours feeling if not fully then mostly restored and really really sore from the injuries.

so erm have fun sleeping i suppose lol
@Citrus

REMEMBER THIS IS JUST MY LOGIC BEING PLAYED INTO IT IF I HAVEN'T DEEMED YOU DEAD YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME BUT IF YOU ARE INDEED DEEMED DEAD THANK YOU FOR ROLE PLAYING WITH US AND ILL TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER DEATH GAME SO FEEL FREE TO JOIN hehe​

***now to the gods!!***
After seeing Jack shoot fire into the sewer Firos laughed, "YEA! haha thats my boy!" He cheered happily as Damien's soul being taken made Firos's stand ding as he gained a point, way to go kid that's what I'm talking about way to take the first kill buddy! He praised his alliance with a big grin on his face.

Nonia watched in horror from the sky, "no.." she said voicelessly as her chest felt like a ton of bricks had been dumped into her empty chest cavity. Tears fell down endlessly as her heart broke for her lost soldier, "Erebus when you guide his soul to the underworld take me with you." she demanded the god of death.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff] Erebus seeing the goddess in distress sighed, "How pathetic..." he mumbled still angered that his alliances hadn't been the one to feed him the first soul, ill have to punish them later He thought grimly, "But yes i will take you to see your alliance one last time before his travels to my kingdom." he told the goddess well pinching the bridge of his nose, women and their damn emotions... He thought annoyed. [/BCOLOR]

"Thank you Erebus.." She managed to say as her emotions clashed throughout her chest now.

Iris felt bad for Nonai for she had grown so attached to the young man just to have him exploded by Firos's alliance, "There will be more alliances my dear." She told her fellow goddess offering her a smile, though her mind was of Sue and her injured figure, "Since Nonai fixed Damien's cancer I'm going to use my help card and heal Sue until she in able to fight once more." She announced to the other members of her family before descending from the sky to the young girl on in the garden.

"Sue my darling." Iris said soothingly to sue as the goddess pulled the child into her lap and began to heal her of her wounds and PTSD, "Everything will be alright my child." she said with a smile.

*********************************And now the death scene ;-;************************************
[BCOLOR=#ffffff] Erebus sighed, "shall we go?" he asked the broken hearted goddess as he stood from his thrown. [/BCOLOR]
"yes." the goddess said weakly fighting back tears as she too stood from her thrown and straightened her hair and dress well walking over and placing her hand in Erebus's.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Erebus sighed and shadow traveled to what was left of Damien's body. Reaching down into the lad's chest he pulled out his soul, which looked like the boy alive only his skin was clear of any scar, ache mark, or any imperfections. "Damien, my name is Erebus God of Death and Darkness. I'm here to take you to your new home. My sister Nonai or better know as your alliance as a desire to travel with us to the decision releam where there a guardian will decide your soul will go to in the after life, if that is what suits you i will allow it, if it does not i will send her back to the heavens." He explained to the boy then stood quietly awaiting his answer. [/BCOLOR]

• Nice Execution!
Damien suddenly felt really light his body wasn't hurting, and he felt warm. He looked arouND and saw a god. "Damn it." Damien looked beyond dissapointed. He dropped to hid knees. "Damn it, fuck. I can't belive this. That damn brat." Damien heard him mention Nonai. "Yes please take me to meet her i." He looked away and exhaled, he looked back. "I need to tell her in person that I failed."

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Erebus nodded understanding the boy's wishes and took off the barrier around Nonai, giving her a nod he spoke, "Take as long as you need after all you there is no use of time in these realms." He told the allied pare and returned to his realm to give them some privacy. [/BCOLOR]

Nonai's tears whelled up once more, "Damien.." was all she could say before she ran up to the boy and hugged him close to her. Though he had no idea of the amount of love she held for him, she still took every bit of him in, even though she could visit him as much as she wanted after the games Nonai still had a feeling she was losing her soldier.

• Nice Execution!
Jack heard Firos and put out his flames. He fell to his knees, exhausted. I killed a man. He thought. I killed a man, yet I feel no guilt, or anything like it. Is it because he was a murderer who deserved it, or because I actually like it? Am I insane? Is this normal? I don't feel any sort of pleasure from it, yet I don't wish he had lived. If he never killed would I feel the same way? He thought, now fully aware he might be a psychopath. Firos, is this feeling towards murder normal to people you bestow power to? He thought to his ally, still on his knees and panting after exerting all that energy.

Damien felt Nonai's warm embrace he didn't hug her back instead he pulled back. "Nonai..." Damien bent at the waist with his hands at his sides. "Forgive me!!!" Damien shouted at the ground, tears flowing. "I, I failed you my goddess."

Jack heard Firos and put out his flames. He fell to his knees, exhausted. I killed a man. He thought. I killed a man, yet I feel no guilt, or anything like it. Is it because he was a murderer who deserved it, or because I actually like it? Am I insane? Is this normal? I don't feel any sort of pleasure from it, yet I don't wish he had lived. If he never killed would I feel the same way? He thought, now fully aware he might be a psychopath. Firos, is this feeling towards murder normal to people you bestow power to? He thought to his ally, still on his knees and panting after exerting all that energy.
Firos shrugged then remembered that Jack couldn't see it, I guess so.. I've know a few people to be consumed with the destruction and power fire gives them. If you're strong willed and remember that you're humanity you should be fine. He explained to the lad with a laugh amused that his alliance was facing the darkness in fire.

Damien felt Nonai's warm embrace he didn't hug her back instead he pulled back. "Nonai..." Damien bent at the waist with his hands at his sides. "Forgive me!!!" Damien shouted at the ground, tears flowing. "I, I failed you my goddess."
"Rise Damien." She said softly understanding where he was coming from. Nearing him once more she pressed her thumb against the wetness of the underneaths of his eyes, removing the tears, "You may have failed the game, but you are immortal now in your own way." She told him trying to cheer him up, "Not only that but in my generations of living not once have I seen someone with as much fight in them like you do since the Roman era." She said with a smile.

• Nice Execution!
Damien looked up and smiled. "Nonai, you really know how to look on the bright side." Damien sighed as he looked off into nothingness. "You know, it's weird at first I was ok with dying, I had cancer and only months to live. I was ready to let go anytime." He grabbed her hands. "But now, I just really want to stay, I wanna fight, I wanna earn my place next to you!!" Damien thought about all he had done to get this far, he felt incomplete, he was angry that two children had beat him, he regretted setting the fires, and he was dissapointed with the end result. "I hate this."

• Nice Execution!
Ok then, Firos. He thought to his allied God, standing up. He was really worn out after that. He trudged back to Robert's house, and went inside. "Dude, Nonai's ally, the guy who sent up the Lightning? Yeah, he's dead. Killed people that Iris' ally cared about, probably parents. I roasted him in the sewer." He said, sitting in a chair, his whole body aching. "It was a lot of fire. Be glad you weren't there."

@Cats

Damien looked up and smiled. "Nonai, you really know how to look on the bright side." Damien sighed as he looked off into nothingness. "You know, it's weird at first I was ok with dying, I had cancer and only months to live. I was ready to let go anytime." He grabbed her hands. "But now, I just really want to stay, I wanna fight, I wanna earn my place next to you!!" Damien thought about all he had done to get this far, he felt incomplete, he was angry that two children had beat him, he regretted setting the fires, and he was dissapointed with the end result. "I hate this."
Nonai rubbing her thumbs on the top of his hands, "Even still, It's not over yet I will come visit you often after all you are my soldier." She told the lad well a slight blush appeared on her fare skin. Smiling she tucked a piece of her seemingly glowing white hair then let one of Damien's hands to form a fist and start to create something out of the center of the fist. When she was done she held a golden colored ring with different tones of yellow and neon blue mixed into the colorful center of the ring, "Wear this and you'll always have me with you." She told him with a slight giggle.

• Nice Execution!
Damien looked at Nonai. "Thank you Nonai." As he thanked his goddess the light started to intensify. "Damn, it looks like that's my que." As Damien accepted his fate he felt this powerful pulling sensation pull him away from his goddess. "I'm not gonna like this next part am i? I mean I was responsible for a few deaths I know what's coming."

As he was being pulled away the heat intensified. "This feels familiar." Damien joked. Then he turned and faced his fate straight on. "I'm ready, good by Nonai. Thank you for betting on me I...I love you."

• Nice Execution!
Nonia covered her mouthas her facial fetures twisted into sorrow, "im not sure you will enjoy it my soldier." She warned him well watching him being pulled away.

When Damien announced his love the tears she had been holding back finally sprung loose, "I love you to my soldier." She told him with a broken voice as she ran up to him before it was too late and kissed him goodbye for the last time as his body finally disappeared into the judgement call.

Damien felt Nonai's soft lips on his, it was increadable. To be kissed by a goddess surpasses every pleasurable sensation known to mortal man. Damien watched as his Goddess broke down into tears, he was delighted to hear that she had returned his feelings but before he could utter another word he was in darkness.

In pitch black nothingness Damien waited until suddenly bright while chains materialized out of nothingness, and bound him. Damien tried to struggle but couldn't. A loud voice boomed throughout the black void. "Damien Assaragi, prepare to have your immortal soul judged by the gatekeeper of all eternity." A white light illuminated the void as a white cloaked figure approached Damien. They said nothing, they simply pointed to Damien heart, as soon as their benevolent hand touch Damien body he was forced to relive all of his past sins.

Damien watched as he saw his 7 year old self steal a toy from a classmate and pretended to know nothing, he saw his 10 year old self beat up a younger boy for his fun. He watched as his high school self forcibly kissed and man handled a female classmate. He watched as he lied, cheated, stole and finally his greatest sin murder. He watched as he set fire to the houses, and saw the wind girls parents burn in the inferno.

The being pulled their hand off Damien, as they did tears were falling from Damien face. "I...I know it means nothing now but, I am truly sorry." The being's while robes caught fire turning the bright white into a dark black. "So, I guess it's time to go to hell?" The being said nothing and shoved their hand through Damien chest. He pulled out Damien's soul and pulled his hood back revealing a skeleton. The skeleton tilted it's head back and proceeded to devour Damien's soul.

• Love
Nonia's chest felt nothing, there was no breaking hearts, no mixed emotions, nothing. It's as if her emotions and ability to love again was stolen by Damien in their last kiss, "He's going to hell.." She mumbled to herself as she waited for Erebus to arrive once more. After all murder is one of many things that he craves the most in souls. Knowing this caused the last of her tears to drop taking whatever was left of her humanity, and once again she was the heartless goddess of light, the reason why light burns those who are impure, the goddess that lived in the heavens but her soul ruled over hell, she was back to her old self.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Erebus finished the soul then returned to his weaker form of an assassin, My dear sister must hate me now He thought with a laugh before looking back to the pile of ash that was once Damien Assargi. Smiling at the ash pile Erebus felt almost pity for the lad as he remembered the guilt expression as he apologized for his sins, "Foolish boy only the weak feel sorrow." He told the ash pile, but knew that the boy was long gone in hell by now. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff] Sighing Erebus finally shadow traveled over to his awaited sister, "It's time to return." Was all he said before walking up and taking the crook of her arm into his hand. [/BCOLOR]

"you're late." Nonia told her brother allowing him to take hold of her arm. Her words held no anger, no sarrow, her voice was as humans called it "unreadable".

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Erebus arched an eyebrow at her emotionless tone then gave a small laugh as he realized losing the boy was his sisters final limit being broken, but he said no words to her statement. Shadow traveling to the heavens Erebus simply returned to his thrown with a smirked expression, "She's back" he warned the others. [/BCOLOR]

Nonia glared at Erebus, "I'm not afraid to bring light into your soul of darkness Erebus." She warned her smirking brother as she walked over to her thorn and lightening began to crackle around her.

Firos arched an eyebrow but said nothing, Hey kid be lucky you killed off Nonai's alliance she's super serious now. He told his alliance with mind speak that caused a smile to slither onto his lips as he looked, almost fearfully at his sister of light through the corner of his eye. It was apparent the cold has returned once again, Be careful not to run into any more of her alliances if she has more, they will kill you without a second thought. He spoke to Jack once more getting a horrid feeling from deep inside his chest.

*****************************************************************************************************

Mitsuryuu tossed a bit of her dyed blonde and blue hair out of the way as she read the rules of the game for immortality. If i became immortal i wonder what damage i could do over time... She thought to herself then looked over her shoulder at her servant who was currently being used by her as a chair, "Oi ry-chan I'm going to join the game." She told him with a smile her purplish red eyes dancing like fire at the thought.

Ryuuko smiled at his masted and lowered his head, "Dangerous as always my queen." He said happily wrapping his arms around her waist and gently leaning the side of his head against her back as a lover would do.

Smiling at his words the lass looked down at the alliance selection and saw the goddess Nonai..She will do. Mitsuryuu said before closing her eyes and summoning the goddess. Sudden it seemed as though the entire world stopped for a moment, Mitsuryuu felt the air change into free and flowing to be-stilled as a bright figure appeared before her and Ry-chan. Blinking her eyes into focus she was finally able to make out the figure as the goddess of light. "You're late." She told the goddess with a deathly cold smile as her eyes filled with excitement.

Nonai looked at the little girl with colorful hair sitting on the red headed boys lap and knew that the girl must of held some power over him or they were lovers, "who summoned me?" She asked looking from one pair of eyes to the other.

"I did, but this is my servant ryuuko, so if we make the alliance he must join as well." Mitsuryuu told the goddess unafraid of the powerful being in front of her. If she was making a contract with someone it was going to be in her favor and with Ry-chan on her side she was sure enough to be victor.

Amused by the little girls words Nonai tilted her head to the side, "You do realize there is only one winner of the game. I have already lost one alliance losing another one is not an option." She warned the pair.

Ryuu, who had been sitting in silence the whole time finally spoke up, "I will take my life to further my masters." He told the goddess without a hint of fear or second thought in his features.

Pleased with his interruption Mitsuryuu stroked the top of his hand with her thumb, a way of rewarding him in public, "So i have nothing to lose, so are we doing this or not?" She asked the goddess with a snobby tone.

"as you wish" Nonai said taking slightly aback by how the girl didn't hold any second thoughts about losing her servant. Walking up to her small figure it slightly reminded her of how Damien and her, and the memory cause her mood to plummet, "If you lose im sending you to be brutally tormented forever." She told the girl before reaching down to the couple and burning her mark into them. The girl, Mitsuryuu, was given the mark on the right side of her jawline the half on her jawline and half on her neck. Well the boy, Ryuuko, revived the mark where all servants did, on the back of the neck.

Robert was washing dishes when Jack walked in and told him that he killed a servant. "Man sounds like you had a fun time." Robert said as he finished the last dish. Robert then turned of the sink, and walked over to jack. "You must be sore man." he said as he took a seat next to Jack. "Do you want to go lay down or something?"

@KeatonWorshipper
(Sorry it took me so long, and sorry about the sort post.)

"Nah, I'll be OK. Just be careful. There's an Iris ally. She's probably knocked out though, she just went through a lot. Dead parents, tons of power usage, no home to go to. Bet she feels like she's responsible for it, too. Poor girl." He said, reflecting on what just happened. "I really hope I don't have to fight against her. She'd have the advantage."

Robert stood up. "Man it does sound like it would be a pain if we had to fight her." Robert said as he walked over to the refrigerator
, and opened it. "Man, we're out of food." He said as he closed the refrigerator. Robert then waled over to a nearby cabinet, and pulled out some money. "Are you up for a trip to the grocery store Jack?" Robert asked.

@KeatonWorshipper

Status
Not open for further replies.