Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ethos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erebus looked down at Kiyoko his black eyes pricing into her soul as he judged her. As he walked towards her the only sounds was the jingle of his swords. "So you think you can become a godess of darkness Kiyoko." His voice echoed into her mind as he spoke to her through demons mind speak.

Before her answer could be spoken he grabbed her by the throat and embedded his mark of darkness into the front of it. "Dont die or else I will take your soul to the darkest of miseries." He ordered the girl using a darkn powerfull voice that echoed through her skull. "There are others nearby.. if I dont have a soul by tonight I will be very disappointed in you mortal." He warned the dropped into her shadow leaving the girl to her own doings.

Erebus looked down at Kiyoko his black eyes pricing into her soul as he judged her. As he walked towards her the only sounds was the jingle of his swords. "So you think you can become a godess of darkness Kiyoko." His voice echoed into her mind as he spoke to her through demons mind speak.

Before her answer could be spoken he grabbed her by the throat and embedded his mark of darkness into the front of it. "Dont die or else I will take your soul to the darkest of miseries." He ordered the girl using a darkn powerfull voice that echoed through her skull. "There are others nearby.. if I dont have a soul by tonight I will be very disappointed in you mortal." He warned the dropped into her shadow leaving the
girl to her own doings.

akame-anime.jpg

Kiyoko hung limp as a rag-doll as the powerful being of darkness held her throat in a vice grip. She felt a burning sensation as the spirit implanted his mark on the area in front of her jugular vein. She listened calmly as the spirit spoke, her gaze remaining unfocused and blurry, almost as if she hadn't registered his presence at all. Then, the deity released her, disappearing back into the shadows from which he had came. However, he had left a piece of himself with Kiyoko. Even now, she could feel the power of darkness mingling with the cells within her body, forming a deadly elixir with her blood.

"I know what I must do," Kiyoko said quietly as she rose to her feet. At once, she gathered her things and left her house. As she was leaving, she caught a glimpse of her mother in the kitchen. She was washing up the dinner dishes, with that all-too-familiar blank expression that told Kiyoko that she was probably thinking of Kanato. Kiyoko's mother had never really gotten over the disappearance of her baby boy; she had never forgotten the pain. She had simply learned how to make room for it. Kiyoko only lingered for a moment. Sticking to the shadows, she effortlessly and soundlessly slipped out the front door. It was night-time in the city, and she was on the hunt.

~~ Sui Tsirui ~~
- Air -

Sui looked up at Iris as she appeared once more, tilting her head to the side gently. "Yes?" She asked, softly. That was when her hand was brought out by Iris, as she implanted some sort of mark on her. The mark burnt a little bit, but eventually felt refreshing. She felt that she was able to breath much more easier, and she didn't feel the least bit tired; though she did feel pretty lazy like a cloud. "... Now that I think about it... I think it's possible for me to make compact air... Right, right." She began thinking again. She wasn't the strongest of the gods and such, but she was able to think and consider each of her own weaknesses. Right now, darkness was the most dangerous to herself, as she wasn't the bravest of the bunch. Now marks the start of her strategy. The girl sat in the garden, plucking a few flower heads and placing them out on the grass, like chess pieces. "Alright.. Lets see what I can do.."

All of a sudden a bright flash of lightening shot to the sky, and she mumbled a little bit. "Light's on the move.." She mumbled, looking back down at the flowers. She would have to do a quick scan of the area later on, but with lightening being shot in the air, it was pretty risky. What, she could hide in the clouds? I don't think soo-- Wait, that's entirely possible. She could hide beyond the clouds but her still being human, she would barely be able to breath; she wasn't an immortal.. Yet. For now, she would have to wait until the competition eliminates itself, she, knowing how weak she was. Her biggest threats? Light, Dark, and a Spirit. Even if she has martial arts, temporarily losing her abilities was far too much of a risk. Though, the abilities gave her even more speed than before, since now she could use the wind to let her pick up the pace. Yes, she is the master..

At running.

It wasn't her style to fight head on.. She wasn't confident. She had to use her surroundings to her advantage... The ground? Metal acted as a lightning rod... If she could somehow form an alliance with some metal contestant, it should't be too hard. The problem was that if she were to fight them last, it would be considerably hard. She shook off that idea, and looked down at the ground. Honestly, she was probably being paranoid, but how could she not? There was a risk that she would lose a life, after all.

"Well.. I can't always be feeling sorry for myself..." She mumbled, hopping up into the air, and floating in it, all suspended like. Grounding was a good idea, since she could hide underground. Problem was that she would have walked into Earth's territory, and that's...

NOT GOOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack heard the advice of Firos as he saw the bolt of electricity in the sky. He could tell that that particular contestant was a bit too proud of themself. He decided that being found out is not something he desired. He looked around his little Hobo camp in the alley he was in. He saw a black rag on the ground and wrapped it around his bicep, hiding Firos' mark. He walked out of the alleyway and headed towards the bolt. He wanted to know what this guy looked like so he could keep an eye on him. If he was asked why he was there, he'd just wing it. Thinking on your feet is an important skill when you live on the streets.

Robert watched as the god disappeared. Robert lifted up his shirt to get a good look at the symbol that the god had placed on him. "Others are near huh?" Robert said to himself. Robert looked outside, and saw that it was dark. "It would be wise if I start making alliances." Robert said as he went to get his pistol. When Robert touched the pistol, something strange happened. He felt like he just got a thousand years of experience with this weapon. "Is that my power?" Robert said as he put the pistol in his pants. at the same time as he touched his weapon, he saw a lighting bolt. "Strange...." Robert said as he looked out of his window. "I'm going to need that Katana to.." Robert said as he went down into his basement. When Robert walked into basement the first thing his saw was his dad's Katana. "Man, Me and mom wanted to sell this thing.....thank god we didn't." Robert said as he grabbed the sword. When Robert grabbed the sword, he got the same feeling he did when he grabbed the pistol. Before he walked out of the basement, Robert saw his grandfathers gloves. "I wonder." Robert said as he set the sword down. As he set the sword down, he walked over to the gloves and put then on. "Nothing..." Robert said as he went to go pick up the sword. "I might as well keep them on." Robert said as he walked out of his basement. Robert then quietly opened his front door, and walked outside. "Time to go out." Robert said as he walked down the dark street.

~~ Sui Tsirui ~~
- Air -

She might as well walk home for now, her mark was on her hand and so, she needed some sort of glove to conceal it. That, and she had to make sure not to fly very often. She also would have to use most of her martial arts. Luckily, wind was barely detectable, as it could pass off as simple weather, so she was lucky. The girl took in a deep breath in the field, looking towards the city, and dashing there. It's more like she was jumping and running, since she let the wind carry her at times, making it look like she was flying. However, those that she passed, would feel a rush of wind, and let it pass off as the weather.

Sui eventually arrived at her house, her short, white hair a mess from the wind and her bright, blue eyes still as glossy blue as ever. Her parents welcomed her home, and they barely let her outside, so she was lucky, unless someone were to break into her house that is. If they did, then god knows what would happen to them. Sui quickly ran up to her room, shutting the door closed, and pulling out a fingerless glove to put over her hand. Her parents would probably think that she would turn into a delinquent because of that though-- Their logic, ugh. Well, for now, she needed her chess board for a bit.

She began laying out the pieces, carefully laying out the geography of the distinct area. Since she was from the garden, and she saw the lightning bolt, the people from the city should just about have seen it as well. Thus she pinpointed it to be somewhere in a certain area. Next, she placed where she was on the board, in a garden. For now, she didn't have the rest of the exact areas, since no one else was confident enough to give away their location. Sui then moved her location over to the city in her room, and she assumed that most of the contestants would be in the city, however she couldn't risk it. She grabbed a black bishop, placing it near where the garden was. She then grabbed another one, and placed it where she knew there was a lot of nature and such. "If one of the contestants can use the earth.. I'm assuming the would be here..." She mumbled, and then placed the white bishops near bodies of water that were nearby.

Fire was hard to pinpoint, as there were lots of fires that could happen anywhere, and so moved on. There wasn't much else she could do, as the other contestants would be spread out. However, metal would most likely be in the city, and so she placed the black rook next to the white knight. She bite her lower lip for a moment, thinking of where she placed these pieces. She was in a touch spot, but because of the wind, she could easily avoid fights and pick flight, no pun intended.

She paused for a moment, leaving the chess pieces on the carpet and getting up to walk downstairs and into the basement. Her parents usually did a sweep over to make sure there was nothing 'dangerous' or 'against the law' in there, much to the girl's annoyance. She quietly moved aside the small cabinet near the entrance of the cooling room, and there was a small crack in the wall. Finding this, she pushed her fingers into the crack, opening up the wall and revealing a heavy safe. Her house looked bigger than it actually was for a reason, part of the house contained little room past the safe, used for emergencies in the past. She's cleaned it up already, so she could store stuff. The girl quickly crawled in, searching around and eventually finding combat gloves, a pair of war fans, and a number of knives.

Yes, it was like in the movies or something. She was hiding a room that contained a few weapons, and no one would think to use a metal detector in a cooling room. She grabbed a small belt and tied it around her thigh, placing the knives in each pocket, then closing and placing one fan in each thigh belt thing. She finally took the gloves and placed them in a zip pocket in her bag, wearing a skirt over the belts and the belts hugged on shorts that she wore. She had to be ready, just in case. Finally, before she left, she grabbed a small necklace that was carefully displayed in the small room, gently putting it around her neck, and tucking it in her shirt. She was ready to leave now.

Sui ran up to her room, opened the window, looking back and forth, carefully climbing out and closing her window again. Her parents barely checked if she were actually in the house, which was ironic considering how they never let her outside. She hopped off the window and gently landed on the ground, running off and avoiding the neighbours.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
akame6.jpg

Kiyoko moved through the city as though she were a phantom. Earlier, a lightning bolt had pierced the sky. Meteorologists around Florington had scrambled to find the source of the rogue bolt, but had been left scratching their heads. It was a clear summer night; not a single cloud marring the sky. Even more confounding was the fact that the bolt had appeared to travel up to the sky. While mortals were dumbfounded, the occurrence made perfect sense to Kiyoko. There was no mistaking it. It was one of the "others" she had been told about. Assuming her enemies were not (a) blind or (b) dumb, Kiyoko was sure that the remainder would be headed in this direction as well, probably in the hopes of taking out one of the competitors early. Shifting in and out of the shadows, she made her way towards the general area that she had pinpointed the lightning must have came from.

Whoever had unleashed the bolt must be extremely cocky, as it was a foolish move to give up your whereabouts so carelessly. However, Kiyoko hadn't come for blood just yet. For the moment, she only wished to spy and collect information about her various enemies. She knew it was important to know your enemy first. Only by knowing an enemy inside and out can you surely defeat them. While preparing for the encounter, Kiyoko had been sure to wear a high-collared shirt that would conceal the mark Erebus had bestowed upon her earlier that night.

Admittedly, Kiyoko was feeling a bit nervous about the reconnaissance mission. She knew that when it came to stealth and remaining undetected, she undoubtedly had the upper-hand. However, there was still a nagging feeling in Kiyoko's gut. She couldn't quite place her finger on its origin. Kiyoko did not have much time to ruminate further. She had reached the location that was sure to hide some of her newfound enemies. Silently, she sank back into the shadows, the lingering aroma of her Forever 21 perfume the only evidence she had ever been there at all. Like a lioness hunting its prey, Kiyoko lurked mercilessly in inch of darkness.

Jack reached the alley the bolt came from. "Hello? Anybody in there?" He called down it. He had to act like he didn't know what was going on. He was just a normal guy as far as they knew. He could smell an odd fragrance, perfume. Didn't smell that in an alleyway every day. Perhaps it was a girl who let loose that bolt. Either way, he wanted to meet the idiot who decided to so he'd at least be aware of his enemy's appearance. "Hello?" He called. "Anybody hurt?" He called out, starting to enter the alley.

Jack reached the alley the bolt came from. "Hello? Anybody in there?" He called down it. He had to act like he didn't know what was going on. He was just a normal guy as far as they knew. He could smell an odd fragrance, perfume. Didn't smell that in an alleyway every day. Perhaps it was a girl who let loose that bolt. Either way, he wanted to meet the idiot who decided to so he'd at least be aware of his enemy's appearance. "Hello?" He called. "Anybody hurt?" He called out, starting to enter the alley.

Akame_Red_Eye.png

It wasn't long before somebody walked directly into Kiyoko's grasp. A hapless young man appeared at the entrance of alleyway. He appeared to be around Kiyoko's age, with cherry brown hair and steel blue eyes. Quite handsome, actually. Instantly, the powers that Erebus had bestowed upon her began to work. Shapes began to manifest in her mind, distant memories that held information about the boy's worst fears. One shape took the form of a tarantula. Kiyoko quickly gathered that the boy had a fear of insects, or perhaps spiders. Another morphed into what appeared to be a wave, followed by a tall building.

It was immediately obvious that he was one of Kiyoko's enemies since he held such interest in the alley while all other passers-by simply continued on their nightly route. What she wasn't sure of was how he had managed to sense her presence. How was it that he had known she was hiding in this particular alleyway?

Just then, Kiyoko remembered that she had been wearing some of her favorite perfume from Forever 21 earlier that day. It probably had tipped him off, and she made a mental note to avoid wearing it for the time being. She had always loved the fact that its sweet scent was especially durable, but she was finding that to be quite vexing at the moment. Even so, there was no way he would be able to pinpoint her exact location, especially while she was cloaked in darkness. She began to wonder how long the boy would stay, and if perhaps making an ally would increase her chances of survival.

For a moment, she considered revealing herself, but then decided against it after reminding herself of the initial purpose of this mission: reconnaissance only. Instead, she manipulated his mind to see a horde of cockroaches scurrying across the alleyway in his direction. Hopefully, it would persuade him to go away.

• Nice Execution!
Jack saw the roaches heading towards him. He thought of his options. A) Run like a loser. B) Face a hoard of bugs. Option A it it is. But he did know that clearly there was somebody there that had powers. The lightning, the perfume, the bugs, all of it. From that he could deduce that the allies of Nonai and Erebus were also allies of each other. Surprising, considering their elements. He still had to act normal. "Joe, sorry if you got hit by lighning if you're down there, I'm outta here!" He called out, making it appear as if he were checking on one of his fellow homeless people before quickly walking away down the street. He could have used his fire to get rid of the bugs, but that would have given him away and probably gotten him killed, even if he had the upper hand on Erebus' ally.

Damien had been watching from the the fire excape, he smiled as he saw the so called homeless guy wander in. He chuckled to himself and spoke. "he must be the bravest hobo in the history of the world or he is another competitor." Damien also smelt something as he watched the roaches appear. "so the easiest target for me is a girl that likes to wear strong perfume." Damien licked his lips. "that's perfect, i can either charm her to become my ally or i can just take her out easily. this contest is truly an interesting one."

• Nice Execution!
Jack saw the roaches heading towards him. He thought of his options. A) Run like a loser. B) Face a hoard of bugs. Option A it it is. But he did know that clearly there was somebody there that had powers. The lightning, the perfume, the bugs, all of it. From that he could deduce that the allies of Nonai and Erebus were also allies of each other. Surprising, considering their elements. He still had to act normal. "Joe, sorry if you got hit by lighning if you're down there, I'm outta here!" He called out, making it appear as if he were checking on one of his fellow homeless people before quickly walking away down the street. He could have used his fire to get rid of the bugs, but that would have given him away and probably gotten him killed, even if he had the upper hand on Erebus' ally.
Damien had been watching from the the fire excape, he smiled as he saw the so called homeless guy wander in. He chuckled to himself and spoke. "he must be the bravest hobo in the history of the world or he is another competitor." Damien also smelt something as he watched the roaches appear. "so the easiest target for me is a girl that likes to wear strong perfume." Damien licked his lips. "that's perfect, i can either charm her to become my ally or i can just take her out easily. this contest is truly an interesting one."​

akame_ga_kill_episode_4_ath_040.jpg

Her ruse seemed to do the trick. After seeing the cockroaches, the young man had scurried off. Before leaving, he had said something about a fellow named Joe, but Kiyoko wasn't listening by that point. She was simply relieved that he had left. Relief was quickly replaced by another feeling: hunger. Kiyoko's stomach began to growl. She hadn't really touched the dinner of steamed rice, broccoli, and chicken that her mom had prepared for her. And whatever she did eat was only to stifle her mother's drivel about Kiyoko possibly having an eating disorder. She had just felt out of sorts for the last few weeks, and something inside her felt she was going to find out why very soon.

For a moment, she stepped out of the shadows. Taking the pack off her back and placing it in front of her, Kiyoko rested on her shins as she rummaged through her bag for something to eat. She had only packed a few things: pocky, ramen noodles, and a twinky. Junk food was one of Kiyoko's weaknesses. For a moment, she rested and ate in the alleyway, her eyes darting from end to end about every 30 seconds.

Robert was walking down the street when all of a sudden he saw a boy. "Could he be one of the others?" Robert said as he placed his hand on his sword. ~I better not jump to conclusions~ Robert thought to himself. He then proceed to walk forward, as he got closer to the man, Robert saw that he seemed frighten. "Hey pal are you okay?" Robert said as he placed his hand on jack.

@KeatonWorshipper

• Nice Execution!
Robert was walking down the street when all of a sudden he saw a boy. "Could he be one of the others?" Robert said as he placed his hand on his sword. ~I better not jump to conclusions~ Robert thought to himself. He then proceed to walk forward, as he got closer to the man, Robert saw that he seemed frighten. "Hey pal are you okay?" Robert said as he placed his hand on jack.

@KeatonWorshipper

Jack felt the hand on his shoulder, and jumped. Even though he knew that it was clearly Erebus' ally who used the bugs, he still felt jumpy. He put up his fists, sliding away from Robert a few feet. He realized he didn't seem like a threat, and relaxed a bit. "Oh. Yeah. I'm fine. Just saw some scary stuff a minute ago. Why do you ask?" He saw that this man had a sword. "Hm. Please, follow me. I feel we need to have a conversation, and this is a dangerous place to be out in the open at night. Not all homeless people are friendly, you know." He said, starting to walk back to his alley a few blocks over.

Damien smiled as the girl climbed out of the shadows. He smiled and decided to try to befriend her first, imagine the damage a light and dark duo could accomplish. He decided to show off a little, Damien jumped down from his four story perch and hit the floor as soon as he hit he immediately broke his leg and twisted both of his ankels. He sat up and started laughing. "oh man that wasn't what i was thinking at all. i thought i'd land all cool and everything. Oh man that sucked." As damien was talking his legs started to glow as they healed quite rapidly. "oh wow this is amazing i really can heal from anything, this is crazy."

Damien stood up and jumped up and down on his recently healed legs. "oh man this whole this is just to crazy." Damien stopped and looked at the shadow girl. "hey it's cool, don't get scarred. i'm just here to talk." Damien placed his hands up and walked tword her slowly. "look i thought i should talk to you about a possible alliance." I know your Darkness, and i was thinking you and me can be a pretty strong team."

~~ Sui Tsirui ~~
- Air -
Oh this is just grand. She ran into about 4 people who were possible contestants. For now, she slowly approached the area, hiding behind a tree and looking from afar. She couldn't quiet hear them.. She would have to get closer. Luckily, she could easily use her wind to fly so that she can hide from them, but she would be pretty easily noticed by others.

Welp shizzle.

".. Remember. Everything that darkness does isn't real.. It's illusions.. All of them are illusions.." She mumbled, peeking out from the tree. She probably was the weakest against dark, as she was the largest scardy cat. If she could somehow focus during a match against them, she would easily be able to over come those fears.. Lets just hope that she focuses. However, she knew better than to alliance with them... But seriously now, he was like a playboy, left a disgusting feeling in her mouth.

Wind couldn't do much, however, the most she could do was control the wind around her, and form a small orb of compressed wind. She aimed it a little from behind the tree, and.. Released!

"Please let this work.." She mumbled, hiding behind the tree again and pulling her hood down. The orb of wind would approach the man and the girl quickly, however, it wouldn't hit them physically. Instead, it would disperse into a large gust of wind, hopefully strong enough to knock them over, or stop them from talking. She didn't know what they were talking about, but she didn't want them to somehow form an alliance. That's the last thing she wanted.​

• Nice Execution!
Jack felt the hand on his shoulder, and jumped. Even though he knew that it was clearly Erebus' ally who used the bugs, he still felt jumpy. He put up his fists, sliding away from Robert a few feet. He realized he didn't seem like a threat, and relaxed a bit. "Oh. Yeah. I'm fine. Just saw some scary stuff a minute ago. Why do you ask?" He saw that this man had a sword. "Hm. Please, follow me. I feel we need to have a conversation, and this is a dangerous place to be out in the open at night. Not all homeless people are friendly, you know." He said, starting to walk back to his alley a few blocks over.
Robert quickly removed his hand as soon as the boy jumped. "Sorry man I didn't mean to scare you." Robert said as the boy put up his fist. "Whoa man I'm not here to hurt you." He said as he put his hands up, to block any punches. The boy then asked why did he ask if he was scared. " Oh because I was just wondering around, and then I saw you and it looked like you saw a ghost, so I came over here to see if you were okay." He said. Robert could see that he was staring at his sword, but he deiced not to say anything. ~Great, him must think I'm crazy.~ Robert thought to himself. Robert then heard what the boy said, and chuckled. " Alright man I'll follow you. Oh and just so you know, I can take care of myself." Robert said as he followed the boy. ~ If he tries anything funny I still have my gun in my pants, so I could shoot him in several spots that will disable him. With my kind of power that shouldn't be to hard.~ Robert thought as he walked behind the boy. " Oh before we go any further, my name is Robert. What is yours?" He said as he rested his arm and the handle of his sword."

• Nice Execution!
Jack stopped after hearing Robert's name. "I'm Jack. And there's no need to keep going. We're here. He said, turning down the alley he was next to. He walked down to his little hobo tent and took a seat on the ground. As Robert followed him, he waited for just the right moment. "Now, you have a sword, at night, on the streets. Either you're a psycho I should kill here and now," he said calmly. He used his powers to light the pile of trash in front of him into a hobo fire. "Or a contestant I would like to have a rational conversation with. Which is it?" He said, glaring at the man, a fireball forming in his hand.

Jack stopped after hearing Robert's name. "I'm Jack. And there's no need to keep going. We're here. He said, turning down the alley he was next to. He walked down to his little hobo tent and took a seat on the ground. As Robert followed him, he waited for just the right moment. "Now, you have a sword, at night, on the streets. Either you're a psycho I should kill here and now," he said calmly. He used his powers to light the pile of trash in front of him into a hobo fire. "Or a contestant I would like to have a rational conversation with. Which is it?" He said, glaring at the man, a fireball forming in his hand.
"Nice to meet you Jack." Robert said. Robert stopped as soon as he told him that they where here. ~Man this kid is homeless...I feel bad for this kid.~ Robert thought to himself. Robert laughed that the boy has threaten him. "Trust me Jack, if I was a psycho I would have killed you a while we were walking." Robert said as he slowly took his arm off his sword. "I'm not going to fight you Jack." Robert said. "So I guess that leaves us with the choice of having a rational conversation. So i see that you control fire, so that means you have made an alliance with a god." Robert said as he looked at the fire. "I have also made an alliance with a god, The god of metal. I'm not evil Jack I'll tell you that right now, and I know that you're not evil, but there are some people out there who are evil. That's why you and me need to form an alliance." Robert said as he stuck out his hand. "How about it Jack?"

• Nice Execution!
Jack put the fireball out. "I'm glad we are on the same page." He said, shaking the contestant's hand. "So, it is clear that Erebus' choice and Nonai's choice are allied, as there was lightning then my fears were manipulated. Also, one wears perfume, i could smell it. What shall we do? I feel it would be best to stay hidden and observe as much as possible. Anybody near there has a good chance of being another contestant. We don't need a bloodbath."

Status
Not open for further replies.