Lurking in the Dark [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noelani

Noelani is considered a cold hearted person, one who lacks compassion and sympathy for anyone. While partially true since she will feel little for most people, Noelani does have her occasional soft point for those of her kind. Other than those who obey the rules, Noelani will gladly finalize orders for elimination, unable to feel nothig but loathing against those who break them. She does little else but work, rarely smiling or being relaxed. Noelani is secretely fearful and cautious around even those she is comfortable around in case she hurts them. She is obsessed with living up to her position as 'lady death' to a point she even tolerates idiots such as matthew. She hates humans above everything, gladly watching them suffer just as they had made her fellow monsters have.

Last edited:
Matthew/Cerberus

Matthew, otherwise known as Cerberus, is a blood loving killer who holds nothing but hatred for the human kind. Though more tolerant of monsters he will gladly kill them as well for brief amusement or desire. He takes pleasure in the hunt, often allowing those wounded to escape just to track them down. He tends to have a lot of enemies due to his occasional 'walk through the park'. He is currently occupied by a deal with Noelani. He tends to find the general of the rats amusing and often seeks him out. Though a large portion of his time is spent in cells or in the watchers base where he cannot escape 'lady death.'

Sooo I have a hound, Sin has a hound who is the last hound. Is it incubus? because his vcs is not finished... and That would mean since Sin has Diana My hound should go with Fluffy, and incubus should be with me right?

Sooo I have a hound, Sin has a hound who is the last hound. Is it incubus? because his vcs is not finished... and That would mean since Sin has Diana My hound should go with Fluffy, and incubus should be with me right?

Yup that's right, I think lol

@Gladis

I'm like a nerd waiting for her pre ordered game. And the anticipation is killing me for this to start lol

We should be a let start latest at the end of this week. X3 I just need to update the website, and then I will post the IC. ^^

Yes, that is correct. ^^

Hey gladis. I wont be free to help untilThursday or friday. Sorry! Im just not home at the moment to be of any help

*excitement overload*

tumblr_m5czfq1Umv1qhvr3o.gif

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Twitches~

We start soon?

twitch... XD

Twitches~

We start soon?

twitch... XD

Yes, we'll start soon. Maybe even tonight, if I manage to fix most of what. need to. X3

Hey gladis. I wont be free to help untilThursday or friday. ! Im just not home at the moment to be of any help

That's fine, Vio. ^^ I'll manage. :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
HOLY SHIT LEMME FINISH THE LITTLE THINGS IN MY CS AND GIVE YOU A DESCRIPTION....

XD It's fine. ^^ If you manage to get it in soon, I'll add it to the site. ^^

Gah I'm having trouble with Makoto's description DX I'm sorry it's taking so long.

Makoto
Makoto prides himself in his work as the Watcher's Lt. His monster form makes it easy for him to gather information and find people. He puts all of his effort into helping the Watchers.
His views on humans are that they are ants, so far below him to neither like nor hate. He likes his privacy and enjoys the way he lives so he thinks it would be more of an inconvenience to allow the humans to find out about the monsters, so he does what he can to prevent them from this.
He isn't a big fan of killing, that doesn't mean he won't do it though. When it's called for him to do so, he is merciless, orders are orders and he will carry them out without hesitation.
Though he doesn't like killing, he is pretty aggressive (being tsundere and all). Insult him, irritate him, anger him, these are things (among other things) that will get you punched.
He hates to be bossed around by those who are ranked below him, usually resulting in a lot of yelling and possibly hitting. He doesn't even like taking orders from those ranked the same as him, so really, the generals are the only ones he will happily carry out orders for (Mainly Noelani though).

• Love
Yes, will reply in a moment. ^^

Happy Penguin Dances~ o.o

I still need to write locations. -.-

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.