Lurking in the Dark [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be alright if I could throw in a male and female Monster, Gladis? I planned to make them both Drifters. I just have a couple of fantastic Monster forms that I wanted to use, and I have a chance to use them now.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg

This is the character for the agent, I think he looks pretty fit for the position of the 1st agent rank lol

Would it be alright if I could throw in a male and female Monster, Gladis? I planned to make them both Drifters. I just have a couple of fantastic Monster forms that I wanted to use, and I have a chance to use them now.

That would be just fine. ^^

View attachment 33042

This is the character for the agent, I think he looks pretty fit for the position of the 1st agent rank lol

Looks cool! >:)

Reactions: 3 people
ANNOUNCEMENT!

I am currently working on a site for Lurking in the Dark. Credit goes to Vio, who first came with this wonderful idea, which I sort of borrowed from RWC. It is a great way to store information for a long term role play, after all. ^^

http://gladis110.wix.com/lurking-in-the-dark

However, because of this I will need a short description of each character and player and character. Around 50 words (take or give) should be enough. ^^ Please do this so I can add your charries. :)​

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Sinopa
It looks great XD

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I am currently working on a site for Lurking in the Dark. Credit goes to Vio, who first came with this wonderful idea, which I sort of borrowed from RWC. It is a great way to store information for a long term role play, after all. ^^

http://gladis110.wix.com/lurking-in-the-dark

However, because of this I will need a short description of each character and player and character. Around 50 words (take or give) should be enough. ^^ Please do this so I can add your charries. :)​
Wait. What kind of information would you like for the descriptions? -still working on her freaking profiles-

So I decided I'll do the split characters, btw.

Oh, Tomoe needs a master.

My hound =3
Oh! I've got some water monsters I'm gonna do. So they'll have a connection of sorts. mwahaha <w< -plots things-

Gladis, I'm going to post the two characters profiles separately, is that cool?

I may start the CS tomorrow or Sunday I don't know if I have plans >_< and give you a Brief info of my ring leader as soon as possible!

So confused on how to write the short description :/

And the 1st agent character should be done soon. It's just taking forever.

I need help choosing. Monster image ;u; I kinda already know what you guys might pick but whatever
[spoili]
Bacon_Fu_by_beastofoblivion.jpg

[/spoili]
Or this (gems change according to seasons. Summer is red, fall is orange or gold depending on the fallen leaves, winter blue, green spring).
Also his mouth is pink XD also he has horns above his eyebrows, beneath his ears... That can only be seen from close up. His eye color changes too. What the hell //shrug I'm quite picky, sorry XD

In his human form his eye color tends to change to the seasons as well
[spoili]
Snow_Fu_by_beastofoblivion.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
after_dinner_mint_by_beastofoblivion-d75543t.jpg
[/spoili]

I'm leaning towards the first or second!

I need help choosing. Monster image ;u; I kinda already know what you guys might pick but whatever
[spoili]

[/spoili]
Or this (gems change according to seasons. Summer is red, fall is orange or gold depending on the fallen leaves, winter blue, green spring).
Also his mouth is pink XD also he has horns above his eyebrows, beneath his ears... That can only be seen from close up. His eye color changes too. What the hell //shrug I'm quite picky, sorry XD

[spoili]
[/spoili]

[spoili]
[/spoili]

I personally say the second one. It looks cool and I was originally going to make something similar to this but I couldn't find anything amazing. Lucky you~

Last edited:
It looks great XD

Thank you. ^^

Oh, Tomoe needs a master.

You'll have to message on elf the 1st rank agents about. Though... it might just be simpler if. assign monster to master. X3

Wait. What kind of information would you like for the descriptions? -still working on her freaking profiles-

So I decided I'll do the split characters, btw.

Just a really short description of who your character is- like a sumrey. I will be linking the actual profile in every description box as well, so Itshouldnt be brief. Like an abstract. ^^

I may start the CS tomorrow or Sunday I don't know if I have plans >_< and give you a Brief info of my ring leader as soon as possible!

That's good. ^^ I want to start as soon as possible so.... yeah. :3

[spoili]

[/spoili]

[spoili]
[/spoili]

[spoili]
[/spoili]

Yes, do the second one. ^^

Aaaaaaaagh, now we've got a lot of people in the watchers but almost no one in the rats or aristocrats. >_> I might create a fourth character- a rat... but we still need aristocrats. X3

I'm making my Aristocrat right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.