Lurking in the Dark [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y-Yay...I have finished them both. -goes to bed cuz it's 4 o'clock in the morning with her- BLEH!

Reactions: Gladis
Gladis if you ever need any help with the site or anything else let me know

Gladis if you ever need any help with the site or anything else let me know

Sure, I will. ^^ Hmm... I'll probably have it finished soon. Hopefully. X) Though it could probably be good to have some help keeping it updated. I'll see if I can add admins or something. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Finally posted the character, was a pain in the butt to figure out how to write it out but it's done, and I'm tired lol.

I think it's amazing Fluffy~ -was probably the first to read it-

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hehe cerberus is a douche ^^.

Really? I thought it was a little rushed, but thanks :D

@Gladis

Also where should we write the short descriptions for our oc's for the site?

Post it here in the OOC. ^^

Juliana is a kind monster normally, don't mess with her friends though, she'll flip out then. Her hair is long and white, contrasted by her ocean deep blue eyes. While she isn't much of a fighter don't make her angry in her monster form, she might take your limbs...or head especially if she catches you throwing trash into the ocean. (It's 61 words...I hope that's okay.)

Ryoku is a flirtatious businessman and a playboy, he never has the same girl for more than a week. He has nothing that particularly ticks him off, unless he's losing money over something stupid. He's worked hard for his lot in life, although being born in a rich family helped him along the way. He hates all monster forms, but would never turn Hound unless forced to. (aaand this one is 66...)

Zachariah Keffler

Zachariah can be seen as a sizable foe to many, yet they soon may come to realize that he does not intend to be any sort of foe. An older monster, he has had may years of experience in combating, evading, and persuading Ministry members. He could be incredibly strategical and very deadly at his whim. Despite the strength and the danger, the mercy and good intentions dwelling in his heart keeps him from murdering. He's quiet, a listener, and despite a good nature, can turn stern, intimidating, or forceful when required. But don't fear him, because his mission is noble, and doesn't involve the intentional death of the innocent. He simply wishes for peace, far more than for the raging war between the species.

-

Long. But I hope it works, Gladis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana Haber
Diana put everything into her training until she finally reached First Rank and since achieving her goal she has been as happy as she's ever been. Not that it tends to show much; her calm demeanour rarely cracks and when it does usually only a hint of sadism peeps through.

Gabriel Ellerson

Gabriel is an extremely passionate young man and this is reflected both in his extremely active opposition to the humans and the contempt he holds for them, as well as his one-sided romance with Shinji (if you can call stalking someone for roughly two years a romance of any sort).

Elise (Ellie) Thompson
Ellie has always lived a very pampered life compared to many of her kind and provided the relationship between monsters and humans does not turn into an all-out war this shows no sign of changing. She also enjoys working with her boss, Cassandra, despite the lack of a cute uniform.

Azalea (Lea) Willow Hartel
Lea is a gentle soul who finds it extremely easy to lose herself in her performance for the carnival, delighting in the music played and the bright colours her and her sister create. During the daytime she prefers to surround herself with nature instead, hiding away from the busy crowds.

Juliana is a kind monster normally, don't mess with her friends though, she'll flip out then. Her hair is long and white, contrasted by her ocean deep blue eyes. While she isn't much of a fighter don't make her angry in her monster form, she might take your limbs...or head especially if she catches you throwing trash into the ocean. (It's 61 words...I hope that's okay.)

Ryoku is a flirtatious businessman and a playboy, he never has the same girl for more than a week. He has nothing that particularly ticks him off, unless he's losing money over something stupid. He's worked hard for his lot in life, although being born in a rich family helped him along the way. He hates all monster forms, but would never turn Hound unless forced to. (aaand this one is 66...)

Those are great. Thank you! ^^ Both have been added to the site. :3

Zachariah Keffler

Zachariah can be seen as a sizable foe to many, yet they soon may come to realize that he does not intend to be any sort of foe. An older monster, he has had may years of experience in combating, evading, and persuading Ministry members. He could be incredibly strategical and very deadly at his whim. Despite the strength and the danger, the mercy and good intentions dwelling in his heart keeps him from murdering. He's quiet, a listener, and despite a good nature, can turn stern, intimidating, or forceful when required. But don't fear him, because his mission is noble, and doesn't involve the intentional death of the innocent. He simply wishes for peace, far more than for the raging war between the species.

-

Long. But I hope it works, Gladis.

Pefect. Added it as well. ^^

Diana Haber
Diana put everything into her training until she finally reached First Rank and since achieving her goal she has been as happy as she's ever been. Not that it tends to show much; her calm demeanour rarely cracks and when it does usually only a hint of sadism peeps through.
Gabriel Ellerson
Gabriel is an extremely passionate young man and this is reflected both in his extremely active opposition to the humans and the contempt he holds for them, as well as his one-sided romance with Shinji (if you can call stalking someone for roughly two years a romance of any sort).

Elise (Ellie) Thompson
Ellie has always lived a very pampered life compared to many of her kind and provided the relationship between monsters and humans does not turn into an all-out war this shows no sign of changing. She also enjoys working with her boss, Cassandra, despite the lack of a cute uniform.

Azalea (Lea) Willow Hartel
Lea is a gentle soul who finds it extremely easy to lose herself in her performance for the carnival, delighting in the music played and the bright colours her and her sister create. During the daytime she prefers to surround herself with nature instead, hiding away from the busy crowds.

Thank you, Berry-chan! Will add them as well. ^^

Tomoe
Tomoe is nothing more than a weapon. She follows her masters orders without question and enjoys doing so, especially if it involves blood. Usually she is calm and seemingly emotionless, but once she is on a chase and adrenaline starts pumping she becomes insanely happy and excited, any pain cause, to either herself or her enemies, is like ecstasy to her, and the fact that blood fuels her power makes it even better. She was a test tube baby, raised to be a killing machine, and never knowing love and affection; such things would probably throw her off, confusing her. She has no problems with The Ministry, nor does she mind if she is treated bad or cruelly, she's used to it after all.

[Will have Makoto's soon.]

Brian delini.

Never once did he not slack off, working his way to the first rank. The super soldier, forever fated to be trapped within a alien fused suit, has rightfully taken his place in the ranks. Other agents see him as a threat, that he might one day snap on them due to anger when in combat with monsters. But, if he was to snap, it would be on any monster that stands in his way. Even the very one that killed his kin.

Claire Wyoming.

"BOOM! Headshot sucker"

She is the laid back creature of the night. She doesn't care for the posh life, as long as there's a game system and a tv, she could care less. She hates both humans and monsters equally, and figures the monster factions would not need her, as she feels she could not make a change in the war. It doesn't bother her much, as morals never really affected her. But this still doesn't mean she won't slit a couple throats if any dare to hunt her.

-------

Hope it's all good :3

Chad Kaiser~

Chad is what one might consider the misunderstood stranger. He will always come of as a lazy slum lord, and one who takes nothing seriously, but he didn't make it damn close to the top in the Ministry for twiddling his thumbs. Chad slacks often and have a very calm demeanor almost always. He enjoys laying about and cuddling with his pet husky. as well as just sleeping his days away whenever he doesn't have the ministry breathing down his neck, but this is all according to the mask he wears always to hide the pain in his heart. Chad is actually extremely emotional, though he will rarely ever show this side of him. He hates monsters with a passion, and only with a monster at gun point might you see this man smile. The Mysterious stranger, the Smoking Dragon, or Kai, whichever you know him by it all comes down to one thing. A lazy man who always seems bored and antisocial in order to avoid any more loss of meaning.

Neros Dominis~

"Tell me more about yourself, I hope to pick you apart until there is nothing left to pick from. I wish to know you completely"

So that I can destroy you from the inside out and use you like a doll to accomplish my own means. Yes go on, just stare into these eyes, and fall for this fake smile. When the time comes, you will see the fangs you neglected to notice before. The tongue of the serpent as the body of my words constrict you until you choke and throw up your organs.

Well Not much more to say. Neros gets what he wants. There is a Reason he works as a Hound, but for now no one cares, so long as he continues his perfect tracking streak. "Look closely at the snake in the garden, Lest it bite you when you are unaware and tending to the garden. Perhaps then you will notice the difference in marking from a deadly snake to a harmless one. ;)"

Last edited:
Ambrosia

A kind hearted, yet quite obnoxious, woman who gets just as mesmerized by their carnival performance as her sister Azalea. She's always viewed herself as a guardian of the natural ailments around her at all times, and more often than not found exploring the wilderness around her. She's fast-paced, and hard working, always practicing for the circus or helping out the other carnival mates...whether they want her help or not.

War

A true monster. He is the leader of The Rats, whose primary goal is to wage war against the humans and then wipe them from existence. War, while he is blood thirsty and some what insane, is extremely over protective of his kind. He views those who want peace and co-existence with humans as traitors of their own people and should die along side the humans, though he can be convinced in some cases to spare them. He despises the ministry and it's leader. He has made it his goal to kill the head of the ministry. War kills hounds on sight. War is not opposed to murder, torture, or excessive violence and will gladly kill anyone who gets in his way. He views the deaths of innocent by-standards as minor collateral damage, ants that were at the wrong time and wrong place. War as no morals, really gives no fucks, and gets what he wants when he wants it. He has nihilistic and psychopathic tendencies that makes him a threat to monsters and humans alike. He aims to bring destruction. He will make the sky rain fire, turn the rivers to blood, and turn the world around him to ash in order to win this war...

Last edited:
@Gladis
I have another question, how do we know which agent is partnered with which hound? Is it it pick and choose or are you going to pick?

Tomoe
Tomoe is nothing more than a weapon. She follows her masters orders without question and enjoys doing so, especially if it involves blood. Usually she is calm and seemingly emotionless, but once she is on a chase and adrenaline starts pumping she becomes insanely happy and excited, any pain cause, to either herself or her enemies, is like ecstasy to her, and the fact that blood fuels her power makes it even better. She was a test tube baby, raised to be a killing machine, and never knowing love and affection; such things would probably throw her off, confusing her. She has no problems with The Ministry, nor does she mind if she is treated bad or cruelly, she's used to it after all.

[Will have Makoto's soon.]

Tomoe has been added. ^^

Brian delini.

Never once did he not slack off, working his way to the first rank. The super soldier, forever fated to be trapped within a alien fused suit, has rightfully taken his place in the ranks. Other agents see him as a threat, that he might one day snap on them due to anger when in combat with monsters. But, if he was to snap, it would be on any monster that stands in his way. Even the very one that killed his kin.

Claire Wyoming.

"BOOM! Headshot sucker"

She is the laid back creature of the night. She doesn't care for the posh life, as long as there's a game system and a tv, she could care less. She hates both humans and monsters equally, and figures the monster factions would not need her, as she feels she could not make a change in the war. It doesn't bother her much, as morals never really affected her. But this still doesn't mean she won't slit a couple throats if any dare to hunt her.

-------

Hope it's all good :3

Thank you. Both have been added. ^^

Chad Kaiser~

Chad is what one might consider the misunderstood stranger. He will always come of as a lazy slum lord, and one who takes nothing seriously, but he didn't make it damn close to the top in the Ministry for twiddling his thumbs. Chad slacks often and have a very calm demeanor almost always. He enjoys laying about and cuddling with his pet husky. as well as just sleeping his days away whenever he doesn't have the ministry breathing down his neck, but this is all according to the mask he wears always to hide the pain in his heart. Chad is actually extremely emotional, though he will rarely ever show this side of him. He hates monsters with a passion, and only with a monster at gun point might you see this man smile. The Mysterious stranger, the Smoking Dragon, or Kai, whichever you know him by it all comes down to one thing. A lazy man who always seems bored and antisocial in order to avoid any more loss of meaning.

Neros Dominis~

"Tell me more about yourself, I hope to pick you apart until there is nothing left to pick from. I wish to know you completely"

So that I can destroy you from the inside out and use you like a doll to accomplish my own means. Yes go on, just stare into these eyes, and fall for this fake smile. When the time comes, you will see the fangs you neglected to notice before. The tongue of the serpent as the body of my words constrict you until you choke and throw up your organs.

Well Not much more to say. Neros gets what he wants. There is a Reason he works as a Hound, but for now no one cares, so long as he continues his perfect tracking streak. "Look closely at the snake in the garden, Lest it bite you when you are unaware and tending to the garden. Perhaps then you will notice the difference in marking from a deadly snake to a harmless one. ;)"

Thank you so much, Wolfsin. Both have been added. ^^

Ambrosia

A kind hearted, yet quite obnoxious, woman who gets just as mesmerized by their carnival performance as her sister Azalea. She's always viewed herself as a guardian of the natural ailments around her at all times, and more often than not found exploring the wilderness around her. She's fast-paced, and hard working, always practicing for the circus or helping out the other carnival mates...whether they want her help or not.

War

A true monster. He is the leader of The Rats, whose primary goal is to wage war against the humans and then wipe them from existence. War, while he is blood thirsty and some what insane, is extremely over protective of his kind. He views those who want peace and co-existence with humans as traitors of their own people and should die along side the humans, though he can be convinced in some cases to spare them. He despises the ministry and it's leader. He has made it his goal to kill the head of the ministry. War kills hounds on sight. War is not opposed to murder, torture, or excessive violence and will gladly kill anyone who gets in his way. He views the deaths of innocent by-standards as minor collateral damage, ants that were at the wrong time and wrong place. War as no morals, really gives no fucks, and gets what he wants when he wants it. He has nihilistic and psychopathic tendencies that makes him a threat to monsters and humans alike. He aims to bring destruction. He will make the sky rain fire, turn the rivers to blood, and turn the world around him to ash in order to win this war...

Thank you too, Vio. Both have been added. ^^

@Gladis
I have another question, how do we know which agent is partnered with which hound? Is it it pick and choose or are you going to pick?

I do think it would be best if you guys paired up with one another without my interference. Therefor I would suggest PMing one another about it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.