3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, medieval, scifi, romance and action!

ALL THE -PUNK GENRES
Forewarning: I don't have bullets, lists or orderly explanations (Except in the plot list). This is just me ranting about shit. Bear with it, and we might just find a partner that lasts us a lifetime

Hey guys! Lurcolm here, wanting some new roleplays to gobble up my free time. I find this a more productive thing to do besides gaming (Besides those things are fucking expensive!) and I figured I'd start actively searching for people to RP with!

Frankly, I'd be interested in any non modern setting RP. It's been a while, and I don't really have anything specific I want. Any pairing is A-okay, including romance pairings. Just a bit of warning, though. I have really only done MxF romances, thus if you want something else... I might not be the best buck you can find. Still though, I'm up to try it!

BEAR IN MIND, THESE ARE ONLY THINGS I THOUGHT UP. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANNA DO BESIDES THIS, JUST TELL ME AND I'LL PROBS AGREE TO IT. I'M NOT ANALLY RETENTIVE ABOUT THESE IDEAS. I AM ALSO A CHILLED BISCUIT WHEN IT COMES TO NON ROMANTIC PAIRINGS.

Alright, now that I've cleared the air about that little problem, I'm just going to list a few ideas that come off the top of my head. This is by far not the limit of my creativity, and I will be purposefully vague so we can fill in the gaps and the like.

Also, these ideas are roughly just startups, unless specifically specified. This basically means that they don't have a Grand Plot besides the thing I have. That can obviously be filled with almost anything, due to how open ended I'm trying to keep the things

This... is probably gonne be expanded upon regularly, so think about that too.

• One I always find amusing is my character being a regular joe/human while your character is an Elite of some sort (A royal, noble, corporate bigwig, supernatural beastie. Something like that) and my characer either doesn't notice that, or very much underestimates it. A while after, my character discovers how elite yorus is, in the most inoppertune time, and does not know how to deal with this information. This dynamic is mainly added for the giggles
  • A classic tale of a relationship between rivals! My character and your character are Honourable Enemies. They fight, they go for the kill, they do whatever it is they do in their set universe to absolutely anhilate each other, but when that's all over and done with, they find each other by a bar and drink and laugh.
  • I just noticed I haven't done an honest to goodness survival RP. So I'm just putting that in there, right now. The premise is the characters find themselves in a situation without food, water or shelter, and they need to deal with that.
  • Pyrates! Well, any vaguely illegal group sailing through space/sea/sky/pelicans (It could happen!)
  • Something I'd like to see is a short term RP where a person of upstanding lifestyle hires a very rough character to protect them while they go back home. This won't be a long term idea, but it could set the stage for somethign else
  • This is a placeholder for all the shit I'm gonna think about in the future.
  • This is a reminder that your plots are welcome as well. Seriously. The best kind of RP, is the one I didn't even know I want.

I wish I could be that idiot that's fine with just any form of writing as long as I can understand it, but a dear friend of mine ruined me as a writer. That sums up to me needing quality writing to remain engaged in an RP. I don't mind length, because you need a certain length to do quality posts.

I need to remain engaged with you. You need to be able to worldbuild, do more than just general vague statements of what they are doing, you need to actually take the time and effort to explore the practicality and logic behind an action. You need to keep track of size difference, limb positioning, and general stuff like that.

And above all else? You need to fucking communicate. You need to tell me if you disagree with something. If I did a derp. You need to expect me to do the same. You need to expect me to pester you for posts, you need to pester me for posts. You need to be patient, and you need to understand that I'm as well.... even if I don't sound like it.

If you actually managed to get through all this text, give me a PM and we can discuss things. Don't mind the comments, they probably didn't read it to this far.

Last edited:
Added another plot